Beasts of Beyond
Chasing the Sun - Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Chasing the Sun - Joining (/showthread.php?tid=14111)

Pages: 1 2

Chasing the Sun - Joining - SirDio - 02-19-2021

///We love the nakeed posts///

The blond cheetah leaned his head back as he faced the gate, tilting his helmet back. "It's a bell and something else.. eh, bell time." He shrugged, wings buzzing as his body lifted, small feathered wings doing a little help as he rose to the bell. "Alley-oop!" He laughed as he swung his head against the bell, helm clashing against it and making it ring. A cheer left his jaws and he fell back gently to the floor, taking his helmet off and looking at the spot that clashed with the bell. "Tch, no dents! Luck is with me once again!"

"Now.. I wonder who's around." His rainbow eyes turned to face the islands beyond the gate. Sea-based group, then? It was very pretty. Gently his insect wings hid under his holographic cape.

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - Keona. - 02-19-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 13px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
The clear ring is quick to gather the tiny wildcat's attention.  Ears perked attentively.  Catching the stranger's voice as she trotted through the jungle.  Unfamiliar.  Her tail twitched as she came to a halt, tilting her head upwards.  Pale sea-green hues flickering idly towards the sound.

"Aloha," she offered softly.  Polite.  He carried no identifiable scent with him.  A joiner then.  Or simple traveler.  Trader.  They had those occasionally.  But she suspected he to more likely be an aspiring crewmate than anything else.

"This is the Typhoon.  'm Keona, a dealer here.  Can we help you?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - michael t. - 02-20-2021

ALL I FOUND THE SPACE BETWEEN THE SPACES
STANDING IN THE NOTHING, AND TIME RECLAIMS YOU
The harsh clang of metal against metal caused Michael to wince, a soft hiss leaving him before he got up to his paws. It seemed as though someone new had arrived, and they were very keen on making themselves known. Part of the thief just wanted to leave greeting them to someone else, but he eventually decided against it, a soft sigh leaving him as he made his way over. It was better to see what was going on anyways, considering they could be getting fucking raided for all he knew – although he didn't think any potential raiding party would ring the bell.

It wasn't long before the bobcat arrived, sitting down beside Keona and gently nudging his shoulder against his fellow dealer's. He looked Hermes over slowly, taking in the other's strange appearance and rainbow colored eyes. The cheetah wasn't exactly the strangest creature he had ever seen, but he still managed to rank pretty highly, especially with his helmet and... cape? Unable to hold back a soft snort from the back of his throat, Michael found himself muttering, "Hey there... you sure you're at the right place? You look more like you should be heading to some sort of costume competition." Humor was a lifeline that he clung to in times of stress, and now was certainly one of those times – not because of Hermes, just because of... everything else.
Reggan

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-20-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
Maybe if Hermes had rang the bell normally with a paw and not a helmet, maybe it wouldn't have left such a sharp ringing noise that stayed in Vayne's mind. The young she-cat grimaced as she followed after Michael, ears pinning back on her head until the ringing stopped. Fortunately, it didn't take very long, and she let out a small giggle at Michael's comment. "You do look funny!" Vayne exclaimed. "What's your name, Mister? My name is Vayne Cipher-Vantas."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - SirDio - 02-20-2021

The cheetah turned his gaze to Keona, smiling against the sudden nervousness he felt. Before he could say anything two more arrived in step. The comments probably weren't meant to hurt but he couldn't help the falter of his smile. "Very Funny." he said lightly, "My name is Hermes, after the Messenger god in Greek mythology." and one of Zeus' many bastard sons.

Pushing the mild pain aside he let himself grin. "I'm Looking for a place to join. It's nice to meet you three."

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - daniel - 02-20-2021

Much like those before him, Danny was not a fan of the loud clang of metal that echoed through the air. He'd been wandering around outside again, probably against his better judgement, most likely looking for any trace of his mother again. That's what he usually did, anyway. Upon the call of the bell, he ducked his head as if something was aimed to attack him from above, pressing down on his flattened ears with a paw. He was still learning bits and pieces about this very unique group, a group he was eventually feeling less like a visitor of and more like a member of for good, at least the longer his mother was missing in action. The bell, he'd heard, was for people who politely wished to stay. Not, y'know, busting in.

Stumbling over just at the sound of everyone, specifically voices that were recognizable to him. He was much too shy to introduce himself right away, or do anything besides lay down beside Vayne, light eyes staring up at the unfamiliar cheetah. He was fixated on the cape, trying to follow the shine that bounced off the holographic fabric. "Shiny." Danny mumbled, thunking his tail against the ground with soft thuds.
[glow=black,2,300]— ❤ —[/glow]

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - ROXANNE R. - 02-20-2021

Walking over at the sound of the bell, her ears twitched lightly but she perked up at the sight of a new potential crewmate. It seemed like they were getting quite an influx of new faces but Roxanne didn't seem to mind in the slightest, Roxanne offered a toothy grin as she spoke with a light nod of her cranium "Hello there. I'm Roxanne Roux, infamous captain of the Typhoon." It was moreso said in a joking manner, she wasn't really infamous but she wanted to amuse those there and herself. With a lash of her fluffy tail did she continue "And welcome since ya planning on staying." She would sit down slowly and curled her tail around her forepaws, the captain began to wonder what kind of person that Hermes was though his appearance was quite... Unique to say the least. If his pixie wings didn't do it for her then his gay eyes did, the thought made her snort at her own thought.

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-22-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
Vayne couldn't help but notice the small falter in Hermes's smile and she found herself feeling awful for agreeing with what Michael had said. She bit her lip, trying to figure out if she should apologize, or if it would be too awkward now. "Yeah, welcome!" The kitten squeaked after Roxanne. "I'm sorry about my comment, it wasn't meant to be a mean comment."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - Grimm - 02-24-2021

[align=center][div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; line-height:120%"]Abrupt the harsh clamour, known and utilised during his own arrival only a short time before. The toll had been much lighter, short for slight the force behind his intent, jarring this within comparison. Faint, but of such a volume made not of, the echo behind, the ringing suspended beneath the din produced by clapper. Briefly stilled was he, time in which temples were lightly rubbed as though such may dispel the ache located there, further amplified as the toll dwindled and died. No such luck was with him, insistent and provoked with each slow step.

Lengthened the short trek, lull within the conversation his entry point, confusion light as his eyes trailed over each present. Known most, though some were a more surface level understanding gleaned from daily activity, made apparent the cause of the bell ringing. The inspection was somewhat prolonged, made note of that the others had prior. Indeed, a sight was he adorned in a helmet that seemed more liability than active protection, the multi-hued sheen of his cloak perplexing. Rapidly blinking when the realisation he had been staring struck Harland quickly lifted a paw, quick and short his wave.

"Tour?" Thoughtless the offer, head slowly tilting to one side. Quiet was he with his own thoughts, somewhat transfixing the manner his eyes shifted between each hue, had he been truthful Har might have admitted it was rather pretty. Of course the comment would not be given, even when pushed, one he kept locked behind a gentle smile.

Re: Chasing the Sun - Joining - Seakit Roux. - 02-26-2021

IF MY LIFE IS GOING
TO MEAN ANYTHING,
I HAVE TO LIVE IT
MYSELF.
tiguar . adult . he/him
demigod of the deep
Sea was summoned by the large crowd of crewmates, the gathering of so many peaking his interest. He looked over the interestingly dressed cheetah, a soft smile on his face. He came to a pause next to Roxanne, noting amusedly the way he towered over the feline. He let his gaze return to the cheetah, assuming he'd already gotten the whole speal from the other members of the group so instead, the neon eyesore chose to introduce himself. "Pleased ta meetcha! I'm Seabound Roux!"