Beasts of Beyond
HELLO KITTY // joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: HELLO KITTY // joining (/showthread.php?tid=14099)

HELLO KITTY // joining - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-18-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
//Please disregard her last joining!

It had been a couple of weeks since the whole incident with The Typhoon and honestly, Aphra was still fuming over it. The wound that Roan had given her was still healing, given the fact that she didn't really know anything about herbs and medical shit, and that was one of the reasons she was in search for another group to join. Tanglewood was definitely a no, for now at the very least; they were allies with The Typhoon, so that probably wouldn't go over well. But there was one other group that Aphra had heard of and so, she set her sights forth for the Coalition.

Reaching the border, the she-cat decided to sit down and rest, curling her tail around her paws as much as she could. Her shoulder stung from the amount of walking but hey, at least she was here finally.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HELLO KITTY // joining - SirDio - 02-18-2021

A mask of my own face?
I'd wear that!
A low, hollow bellow echoed from above, a dark shadow appearing on the ground as it circled the air above Aphra. Soon that shadow got larger and larger before a gust of wind signaled that the beast landed. A few meters from Aphra the 8 foot Ice Wyvern stood tall, narrow snout lined with needle teeth and a thin purple tongue. fuschia eyes glowed as it looked at the white cat, and the beast smiled. [color=#5d47b8]"Have you traveled far?" The voice was quiet and gentle, a stark contrast to the mighty beast the voice came from.
Reggan

Re: HELLO KITTY // joining - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-19-2021

Alright, so a wyvern wasn't the first thing Aphra was expecting to see, but she certainly wasn't disappointed in it. Aphra blinked up at Brutei in surprise, her body tensing up at first, as if she were worried that he would attack, until he made it clear in his tone that he meant no harm. Not now, at least, right? "I suppose you could say that." She replied. "Is this the Coalition? I was looking to join." Might as well go ahead and get everything done, right? "My name's Aphra Cipher."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HELLO KITTY // joining - rhosmari - 02-20-2021

"Cipher, cipher, I remember a Cipher~" Came a singing and light voice as a lioness trotted up. Though she was no ordinary lioness. Her fur was blue, her markings patched and haphazard. Her wrapped paw was smeared with blood but that didn't seem to bother the woman. She seemed abnormally skinny as well yet her eyes were full of life and a strange light. Looking at the other now the woman titled her horned skull, thinking and debating before she gave a small nod of her head. It was all fine. She would not mind if the other joined and she eyed her injuries. "The Coalition welcomes you. Caesar made a lovely stew, don't become one too. As for your wounds, well, we don't have any medical knowledge here unfortunately so try not to get them infected, Aphra." Her voice was almost like a purr and she seemed quite happy about the situation as she beckoned the other with her tail. She could take her to their mountain village, minding the melting ice and snow.

Though she paused for a moment, making a face before she whipped back around. "I forgot my manners. I'm Sojourn, your new leader."

Re: HELLO KITTY // joining - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-20-2021

If Sojourn's singing and light-hearted voice wasn't unnerving on its own, it was definitely the fact that she was singing about Aphra's surname. Aphra watched the lioness trot up in her sing-song voice, blinking and trying to figure out whether she should be alarmed or respect the other female before her. "Oh, Caesar was here?" The she-cat sounded excited, until Sojourn's words finally connected. "... You turned him into a stew?" That was... both interested and odd, truth be told.

"I'll, um. I'll try not to fuck up like he did." Aphra went on quickly. Her father was definitely a troublemaker, that's for sure, it wasn't a secret. "What exactly did he do?" Murder a clanmate? That wouldn't be a surprise. As Sojourn beckoned her, Aphra stood up and decided to follow after the leader, dipping her head at Brutei as a fairwell. "It's an honor to meet you, Sojourn. I'll keep my injuries in check, no worries." Okay, maybe slight worry, considering she didn't really know a bunch of medical knowledge. But hey. What was wrong with experimenting?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]