Beasts of Beyond
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing (/showthread.php?tid=14097)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-18-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WHAT PART OF LIVING SAYS YOU GOTTA DIE ?。+゚.[/glow]
//TRIGGER WARNING: this thread starts to talk about drug/drug abuse towards the bottom of the first and the top of the second page

By now, what Dante had done to the Tanglewood visitor wasn't a secret by any means, nor was the punishment that Gael gave him. In a way, the hybrid didn't really see it as a punishment, as he enjoyed being by himself and he could care less about what people thought of him. But on the other hand, it meant he had to fend for himself and do things he normally wouldn't - such as hunting or caring for his wounds. Hunting in of itself wasn't really
a problem, though it was frustrating when he wasn't sober.

Dante's wounds on the other hand? Not quite as easy. The hybrid had messily collected cloth in his home and used them as tourniquets as much as he could, but other than that, Dante had no idea what to do in order to keep his wounds from getting worse or infected. The cold weather certainly didn't help, with the air making the wounds hurt when he moved. But hey - that's what drugs were for. Numbing the pain.

For now, Dante was relaxing in town, with his injuries open and exposed to the cold air. He didn't seem to be in pain or realize that what he was doing could make them worse, but ignorance was bliss, right?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 02-18-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — newblood — pinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT | IC opinions only

IC TEXT

"Heh, what did you do to yourself this time, you dumbass?" The male laughed as he sauntered over, his muscles working effortlessly. He hadn't really been around for a while but was still glad to see an old partner. He had heard some loud shit but hadn't really be interested in it but sniffed out blood in the afterparty. "Woah-hey, you look like shit, Dante. What did you do to yourself, buddy?" Sure, Jor did like seeing blood but seeing the mess the other dude made of his own wound did make it painful to watch.
"You do know you're kinda dumb, right? Have you never received any medical training? Well, actually don't answer, seeing I'm your only friend probably not. How high are you?"

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-18-2021

Oh, great. Dante rolled his eyes as he saw Jormungand make his way over, his tail starting to flick in displeasure. Any other time, perhaps the hybrid would have enjoyed messing around with Jormun, but with this shit going on, Dante didn't feel like doing anything. "What, have you not heard of the shit recently?" Dante huffed in response. "Got into a fight with a Tangler." He didn't respond to the panther's comments regarding how dumb he was, nor the lack of medical knowledge he has. "I'm not high enough for any of this shit." Was he referring to his injuries, or having conversations with his clanmates? Who knows.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 02-19-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT | IC opinions only

IC TEXT
He lifted his broad shoulders in a shrug, completely ignoring what Dante was saying, and flopped down on his side next to the other. "Yeah, heard about it but haven't been there for it. By the looks of it I take you didn't win?" He poked fun at Dante's ego, fragile as the shit was, but he simply flicked his tail lazily.
"Being high ain't always the best thing, y'know. Plus you need to be fixed up-look." He stretched his neck out and tore off the cloth, watching the heat gathered there form a cloud of mist that accompanied the other's pants.

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Kian. - 02-19-2021

[align=center]
Kian Ó Faoláin
"'fraid no one's allowed to fix him up," the Irishman pointed out, his usual amiable tone swapped for something more serious as he padded over, ears perked at the sound of Dante and Jormungand's discussion.  "Part of his punishment for picking an unnecessary fight."

"He's gotta tend to it at all himself, since he acted without thinking about his clanmates." He added, tail flicking.  Of course, the pirate carried no malice in his words -- he had no intention in escalating issues, although he personally found the hybrid's actions irritating.  The Pitt needed peace while they lasted out the cold front -- conserving resources and energy was common sense after all.

Kian frowned.  "He's right though -- it's not good to leave your wounds exposed; don't need to be a medic to know that." You'll get sick.  And Aine won't help you. Maybe that would teach him, or just make him more bitter -- the faerie did not know for sure, and given the other's general rude attitude most of the time, he was beginning to debate his personal preference.
We'll all be returning, if we sail together

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 02-20-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

"Who the fuck-?" He looked up at another voice. Kian. Someone he didn't know nor particularly care about. "Yeah, of course I'm not gonna bother attempting to heal him, dumbass. I literally just came over and told him how stupid he was." The sentence was accompanied by an eye-roll. "Do I remotely look like I know jack shit about medicine?" He barked a laugh. "I'd most likely kill him." The large male eyed Dante.

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-20-2021

If Dante didn't feel so tired or in pain, he likely would have snapped his jaws at Jormungand for getting near him - but alas, the hybrid had no energy to do so and instead just watched with frustration as Jormun removed some of the cloth he had covering his wounds. "I won, actually. Had her running back home with her tail between her legs." He boasted, his eyes flickering over as he saw Kian starting to come over. Kian explained that Gael had ordered for Aine and others not to help him, to which Dante huffed. He clearly didn't enjoy being reminded of the punishment he had.

"They were covered, until this jackass removed some of 'em." Dante grumbled, glaring at Jormungand, as if he was expecting him to put his 'bandages' back. "Can't say I particularly care whether or not. 'Least my last moments will end with me being high." Hopefully.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Kold - 02-20-2021

I had a dream, I got everything I wanted.
But when I wake up, I see, You with Me.
The Marauder sighed heavily as she approached the trio, cream-patched maw twitching in annoyance. The black wolf took a glance at everyone, nodding to Kian in greeting before letting het gaze fall on Jormungand. "Where have you even been, Jor?" She flicked her ears, wings twitching under the green cloak she wore.

"are those even bandages? I thought most everyone knew how to at least cover their wounds properly."
Reggan

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-20-2021

Ugh, Kold. If the Marauder knew how to take a joke, - and clearly, she didn't, since she didn't seem to perceive his comment real well back before the Tangler's visit went sour - then perhaps Dante would have been a little more happier to see her here. But alas, right now, she was a sour-puss to the hybrid.

"It's cloth." Dante responded with a shrug. "You seriously think I keep anything proper in my home? This was the least I could do for myself."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 02-21-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

He could see Dante's muscles attempt to lock up as he tore the 'bandages' off but the other male had to be too weak to protest jack shit. His maw parted to reply but before he could get a word out they were interrupted by a feminine voice. He looked over. Kold. She questioned where he had been with an exasperated sigh. He gave a dark chuckle. "That's for me  to know, and you to find out, mi amor." Ah, the Italian accent again the ladies so enjoyed. True, he was absent for a long time due to him needing to get away from all the chaos of the Pitt, and-
"Did you miss me?" A quick jab, the tone lighthearted and teasing before he returned his attention to Dante. "Well congrats on beating her up buddy. Train better next time so you ain't that damaged, alright?"