Beasts of Beyond
A pleasure to meet you - New form - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: A pleasure to meet you - New form (/showthread.php?tid=14090)

A pleasure to meet you - New form - SirDio - 02-16-2021

YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
Whether or not Rhine would look at Mezrith the same way after what she did, Mezrith had to look on the brighter side. Extremely hard to do with a recent death and the anger of someone she respected bore down on the demon. The tigress' mind was scattered, more than it used to be. She couldn't focus on the hunt she was on, the hunger clawed and bit at her like some mangy mutt. So much, in fact, she had to do something. Shift, change forms, something.

The change was seamless. Body shrinking and becoming scaled and silk-feathered, black form hiding into the shadowy night, save for the red marking on her chest and the glowing red eyes. Black feathers fell like hair from her head, large eyes peering into the night. A musical chuckle left her as she felt the hunger subside. That chuckle became a laugh, then a cackle. It rose into the air like a crow's call. As it faded away she stretched her limbs. The troodon ran a three-fingered hand through the long, flowing feathers. Oh, she could definitely stay in this form. At least for a while. Just long enough to subdue the hunger.
Reggan

Re: A pleasure to meet you - New form - WINTERHYMNS P. - 02-18-2021

LOOK AT THE SKIES
THEY HAVE STARS IN THEIR EYES
Winnie had decided to go out onto the beach recalling the memories that the shore and cool sands brought, a shy smile forming on his maw only to close his eyes for a moment. The night was silent yet the sudden chuckle in the night that turned into a full on cackle made the fur on his spine begin to rise, the gladiator felt uncomfortable and uneasy not sure who that had been. He rose to his paws going to investigate and the sight of the troodon came into view, it took a moment for him to realize who it could've been. "Mezrith?"

He was hesitant with this interaction, he knew about shapeshifting since he was able to do it especially from his side and he was able to do it... Just not often seeing as he didn't deem it necessary. His opinions on Mez having wavered quite a bit when she had brought the cold corpse of Medusa to public for all to see... When there was many children present... Specifically his children. A frown on his maw unsure of what to say exactly to the woman, his folded ears twitching momentarily "Ah... It suits you." He finally stated with a lash of his tail.
Reggan

Re: A pleasure to meet you - New form - SirDio - 02-18-2021

YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
Red eyes turned to face Win and the troodon simply stared. Just by his body language she could tell he was hesitant and maybe unnerved, but Mezrith cared little and waved a sharp-clawed hand. [color=#ff4c4c]"Hello. I'm sure it does, but I don't quite like this form. Not my taste." Her voice was airy, light. With a hint of disgust she shook her head. [color=#ff4c4c]"Better this form than a broken cat or ever hungry beast, though. This won't be for long."

The strange marking on her chest glowed brightly and she shrugged. [color=#ff4c4c]"I have to admit, I've done some stupid shit in the past few days."
Reggan

Re: A pleasure to meet you - New form - SHIELDKIT. - 02-20-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
WITH EVERY STORY COMES A STALEMATE
Luckily for both Mezrith and Win, Shieldkit hadn't been present when she had brought Medusa's broken body back into camp. Instead, he had been tucked safely inside his family's home, bugging Magnum and being his usual lazy self - oh, and sorting his Pokemon cards by color. He had been doing that, too. Needless to say, though, Eld knew very little of what had happened to Medusa, only hearing bits and pieces from his siblings. Most of them weren't keen to talk about it in the first place, and if they did, Win would silence them fairly quickly, calling the whole thing "unsavory." Eventually, the young tom had just stopped asking about what had happened, figuring that it was in the past and not worth focusing a lot of his attention on.

As a result of this, Shieldkit held no hard feelings for Mezrith - not that he particularly knew who she even was, either. He hadn't gone around and introduced himself enough yet to know many people outside of his immediate family. He pretty much only knew Rhinestonestar, and that was just because she was the leader of their entire group. Either way, Eld found himself curious when the shrieking cackle echoed throughout the air, causing a light shiver to go down the boy's spine. He initially considered turning tail and running away from the sound, but the sound of his mapa's voice from the same direction gave him some amount of courage. Slowly, the dark brown feline made his way over to where Mezrith and Win stood, slipping seamlessly beneath Winter's belly before he muttered, "Mezrith? Is that your name? You look really, uh... neat. I don't think I've really seen anything like you before..." Not that he had seen much besides felines and canines in general, anyways.
SHIELDKIT PENDRAGON — PALM GLADES — PENNED BY STILLY
[sup]© tikki[/sup]