Beasts of Beyond
I'm a bloody disaster / Steel bio WIP - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I'm a bloody disaster / Steel bio WIP (/showthread.php?tid=14042)

I'm a bloody disaster / Steel bio WIP - SirDio - 02-12-2021

[align=center]
— general
NAME. Steel Versch-Cruss
NAME ORIGIN. Steel's first name is related to her gunmetal grey scales, her birth surname is Versch and she was married to the late Orlando Cruss
SEX. Female
GENDER. Female
AGE. 5 years 10 months; may 21st
GROUP. Tanglewood
RANK. Tangler
ORIENTATION. Heterosexual Heteroromantic
RELATIONSHIP STATUS. Widowed, not looking
PARENTS. General Blanque Versch and Sub General Chrise Versch
LITTERMATES. Unknown
OTHER RELATIONS. TEXT HERE
— important notes
TEXT HERE
— appearance
CURRENT BODY. Drake
CURRENT SIZE. 4 feet 11 inches tall, 9 feet long
INJURIES. Several scars across her body
AILMENTS. Her front right paw is constantly clutched as if holding a spear, possibly a result of nerve damage
ACCESSORIES. Long-Sais spear (looks to be a singular Sais connected to a long pole), violin case/violin, bag of ashes (The ashes of her late husband)
REFERENCES / ART.
DESCRIPTION. Sleek and muscular drake with scales the shape similar to a spiny bush viper. Scales are a gunmetal grey color with a white fade to her underbelly. Neck has a hood like a cobra, face is boxy like a bush viper, tail has a cluster of venomous barbs that fan out when in battle. Inner mouth is inky black with marble white teeth and tongue.
— personality
MYERS-BRIGGS HERE. Steel is a war-torn and battle-exhausted woman with a heart of ice and gold. She is justice-driven and stern, capable of making battle plans to rival a war god. She has seemingly shut off emotions such as love, a result of losing her husband. Violence taken to a member of her group is usually brought to her and she has been known to serve justice rightfully. Some may call her vicious, some may call her wrathful, but she does everything for her group.
BEHAVIORS. Drawing in the dirt, Combat training, pushing away her needs and wants
FAVORITES. Favorite activities include playing her violin, painting, clay sculptures, and basket weaving. Favorite food varies from smoked fish to cooked meats. Favorite beverage is water. Favorite colors are jungle-based, dark greens and vibrant colors.
— other
POWERS. Unknown
RELIGION. Her religion is similar to Greek, her "patron" god is a god of war called Varui.
FIGHTING. She is physically fit despite her disabled hand, quite hard to overtake.
INVENTORY. Spear, Violin case, Bag of Ashes
AWARDS. TEXT HERE
ALIGNMENT. Lawful Chaotic
HUMAN AU. TEXT HERE
POTTERMORE PROFILE. TEXT HERE
— history
TEXT HERE
code by spacexual

Re: I'm a bloody disaster / Steel bio WIP - SirDio - 02-12-2021

ASHES ON THE MOUNTAIN
TEXT [color=#e57f7f]"Speech"
——————— Steel & Tanglewood & Info ———————