Beasts of Beyond
Smoke and Mirrors... <Tyrannus Maxima Bio n Tags> - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Smoke and Mirrors... <Tyrannus Maxima Bio n Tags> (/showthread.php?tid=14023)

Smoke and Mirrors... <Tyrannus Maxima Bio n Tags> - SirDio - 02-10-2021

GENERAL
Name Tyrannus Maxima
- Tyr, Tyrant, Max
Born Male Takes on He/Him pronouns
Age 8 months, birthday is July 10th
The Pitt Acolyte of the Pitt

Orientation Tyrannus is Asexual Panromantic, single and not looking

Family Tyrannus is the current head of Chernabog's family, being her only child and only son.
PHYSICAL
Current body As the son of Chernabog he, obviously a western dragon, carries her body posture, though he is far slimmer with black scales, golden scutes, gold horns and spines, sunken-in eyes, and over all a softer-looking face. His current height is 4 feet 9 inches (expected to get 9 foot 10 inches at the shoulder when he's grown} and currently 6 feet long (expected to get at least 10 feet long when grown). His talons are distinctly birdlike and his tail appears to have several thin spikes that rattle together when agitated.
Ailments He has no known injuries or ailments

Accessories He has a pouch of daggers, a locket with a drawing of his mother, and a few rings scattered across his talons.

Physically moderate he isn't too skilled in fighting but knows his way around daggers using his telekinesis to hit places unguarded.
MENTAL
Raised by his vicious mother Chernabog before she had vanished to only be found in the dying group of the Iron Forged, he's become a calm and calculating individual with a heart of ice. Even Chernabog once called him a devil. He's good at analyzing the situations he's thrown in, but has been traumatized by the sight of his mother dead over a larger dragon. He often gets nightmares and is very gradually losing his mind. However, the loss of his mother has made him a monster on the battle field, ruthless and merciless against opponents.

If there's a soft side to him, not even he knows. Most emotions have been closed off.

Mentally difficult Despite the slow progression of madness he's a resilient mental fighter even without Mental manipulation.

Beliefs and Behaviors Tyrannus has a very loose set of beliefs, the most solid one yet is the idea that the freedom an individual deserves is measured by the freedom they give others. Those who keep slaves should be slaves, those who grant everyone a second chance should be granted one as well. Almost everything else is fair game.

His trauma has led him to refuse sleep until absolutely necessary - only when he is in danger of exhaustion will he sleep due to the reduced amount of nightmares during that sleep. His nightmares are often repetitive and violent.

The one solace for Tyrannus is drawing. It's seen as a last shred of decency and morality to draw people and draw out his problems and emotions. 
NOTES
- Tyrannus has the ability to breath fire; the color of this fire ranges from across the rainbow.

- His face claim is Erwin Smith of Attack on Titan
TYRANNUS MAXIMA
I'VE GOT NINE LIVES-I'VE DONE GRIM ACTS-NO EMOTIONS, SHOULD I FEEL GUILTY-IF I ADORE THESE CRUEL OFFENSES?
Reggan

Re: Smoke and Mirrors... <Tyrannus Maxima Bio n Tags> - SirDio - 02-10-2021

T Y R A N N U S
How it all began?
If truth be told, had a master plan
Now I rule the world.

TEXT HERE, EXPANDS "Speech"
Reggan