Beasts of Beyond
I'm more interested / Prisoner/ In ways to make you scream. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I'm more interested / Prisoner/ In ways to make you scream. (/showthread.php?tid=14022)

I'm more interested / Prisoner/ In ways to make you scream. - SirDio - 02-10-2021

BRUTEI TSUNE
He was there as she was taken in, dragged to the cold of the coalition's home, and kept in a prison of his own making. He oversaw the entire operation and gave the people who captured her a good price. And here he was, sitting on the other side of the icy bars, where in the back of the prison she sat hunched over, bleeding from her shoulder. Must have been a self-inflicted wound since he didn't lay a paw on her. He cleared his throat, making her whirl her head to him and allowing herself to snarl. "Seems you've come to. Sorry about the whole capturing thing, I needed to test some things out." His words held a wicked sweet tone, sliding past the bars and walking with ease and without fear into the cell.

He stopped and popped his neck, allowing himself to change and morph into a lion of icy mane and pale blue coloring. Watching her as she stared with wide, scared eyes, he laughed. "You've never seen someone change form, huh." He went to continue but heard steps coming closer to the cell. Turning to the bars, he called out, "Hello, who's there and what do you need?" The white and crimson tiger looked away as her tail coiled up.
MORTAL KINGS ARE RULING CASTLES,
WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF FUN!
Reggan

Re: I'm more interested / Prisoner/ In ways to make you scream. - Seven - 02-10-2021

[align=center]
SEVEN

How foolish she was - how utterly stupid she was. There was no way to see the mental attack coming, the forced calming of her nerves and forcing her to comply into becoming a prisoner again. When she was thrown into the cell she clawed her shoulder until blood covered it as her own punishment for being so fucking stupid. The blue cat was no longer a source of calm but a source of rage and untempered anger and agony like a volcano threatening to go off. But she said nothing to him as he entered the cell.

The change stirred her anger again. Still, she said nothing. She was in unfamiliar territory, unfamiliar people. She wanted friends. Tanglewood. Home. Twitchy. Scared. He could feel it definitely. Footsteps. She looked away. Couldn't bear to see who dared enter the prison.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: I'm more interested / Prisoner/ In ways to make you scream. - rhosmari - 02-11-2021

She was about to go to Tanglewood and talk to them on some finer points of life when to her surprise she smelled the putrid swamp within her own domain. Odd. She didn't like it and she would rather keep their filth where it belong. So she had simply decided to change her direction and find out why the smell of Tanglewood was permeating her cold home. As she stepped through the cave and toward where it was coming from her pastel pink gaze locked on that of the demonic ice creature's form, having changed slowly before the prisoners face. Prisoner. Her eyes narrowed a bit and she felt the fur along her spine raise up slowly. Claws scrapped against the ground as she tried to hold in what would be explosive if she allowed it to be something. ''Take. It. Back.'' She said each word distinctly as she watched the circumstances with a smile still pleasantly adorning her face. Her tail swayed back and forth slowly, eyes never leaving Brutei's form. ''Or better yet...'' The woman began smoothly as she began to walk closer to the cage now looking at the creature who was trapped.

''You can come with me to apologize for taking the thing in the first place. I strictly remember saying that we are neutral to Tanglewood and while fucking with them would be fun we have enough enemies to fuck around with right now.'' She beckoned with her tail and turned her darkening gaze back to the ice creature, waiting for an answer. Debating on how he would respond although she wanted complacency given her rules.

Re: I'm more interested / Prisoner/ In ways to make you scream. - SirDio - 02-11-2021

BRUTEI TSUNE
His ears flicked and he stared at his Kingpin, neither brave nor stupid. Seven stirred behind him, seeming to put herself on guard. After a moment of calm consideration he blinked slowly. "Yes, yes. She will be returned. I'll go with you personally and, better yet, slaughter the bastards I paid to rope her up." he seemed less than pleased to need to give up the tigress so quickly, but, rules were rules.

Turning to face the statue of a tigress he spoke calmly, "You'll be leaving my company sooner than expected, but that shouldn't be a problem for you, right?" He smiled, digging into Sevens mind and instilling a fear within her. A primal one. He watched as she turned to face him with wide eyes and try to cower back even more.
MORTAL KINGS ARE RULING CASTLES,
WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF FUN!
Reggan