Beasts of Beyond
She's a - She's a lady / Contemplation / and I am just a boy - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: She's a - She's a lady / Contemplation / and I am just a boy (/showthread.php?tid=13998)

She's a - She's a lady / Contemplation / and I am just a boy - SirDio - 02-05-2021

YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
The demon let out a musical sigh, crouched at a dock looking like she was trying to fish when, in fact, she was thinking. Not about candy but about herself - her personality and shit, you know? So much had kinda happened since she appeared in this realm. Meeting the entirety of the glades, finding out that a group is petty enough to try and tear her home apart, actually calling Rhinestonestar cute when she saw the legate as a Tasmanian tiger, this Ares kid making an appearance. Yeah, there was a good bit that happened.

[color=#765a90]"Have I ever been in love before? Come to think of it, I don't think I have." She wondered aloud, looking into her reflection as the feline blinked. [color=#765a90]"Can I even feel love? Was I created with that ability? I.. yea this is a lot of questions and deep questions at that but.. Can I..?" She gasped and placed a paw over her mouth. She just said all that aloud, didn't she.
Reggan

Re: She's a - She's a lady / Contemplation / and I am just a boy - rhosmari - 02-08-2021

SORBET MONROE ROUX
I'M LIVING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE.
SUPPRESSING WHO I WAS INSIDE.
informationplotting
The long legged canine like creature never really thought about love and what it good mean. It just never really crossed his radar that much. He knew who he cared for and who he wanted to be around but he never equated it with love. So when he heard her questioning herself and wondering if she was created with the ability to even feel that it made him a little sad. "I mean, I think that anyone is born with being able to feel love. It may just take some longer than others. " To feel it, to realize that it exists. It is a whole thing and concept that no one truly understands. And different kinds as well. He hoped that she got to experience it as much as possible. And he hoped that one day he would experience it as well. A small smile pulled across his blue and night sky muzzle as he sat down, lifting a paw to lightly brush it against his muzzle.
code by Reggan

Re: She's a - She's a lady / Contemplation / and I am just a boy - RHINESTONE. - 02-08-2021

At one point, Rhinestone had believed that she was in love. She had thought that herself and Vaas would be together for a while, as the former medicus legionis had cared for her greatly. In turn, she had cared deeply for him, as well. She had thought that was what love was, and that she would finally have the kind of relationship she had always dreamed of. The kind of relationship that her parents had, with how much they loved and relied on each other. However, that hadn't ended up being the case. Rhine had continued moving along, fulfilling her role as legate and going to visit Vaas whenever she had the chance. As the days had continued on, though, Vaas had eventually been around less and less, until eventually the other had disappeared entirely. There had been no signs of a struggle, and Rhinestonestar had to wonder what she had done wrong. What had she done to drive him away?

Those questions had plagued the tasmanian tiger ever since Vaas had gone, similarly to how Mezrith's own questions were plaguing her. When Rhine had spotted both Mezrith and Sorbet sitting near one of the group's many docks, she found herself curious as to what they were doing. Fishing, perhaps? When she grew closer, however, the legate was surprised to hear that they were talking about.. love? Mezrith hadn't really seemed like the type to worry about those kinds of things, at least from Rhinestone's initial impression. Ears perked to listen to what Sorbet had to say, the female was quick to nod her head, speaking softly, "I... I agree with Sorbet. I think that anyone has the ability to love, if they really want to. They just need to find the right person, or the right thing that they really love. That could be some kind of hobby that drives your life, or a romantic interest, or even just people that you see as your family... there's all kinds of love, and I'm confident that everyone can experience at least one kind of love, if not more." Rhine then sat down as well, a smile on her muzzle as she looked Mezrith over, wondering if she was doing alright. Why was she wondering about such things now?
☆☆☆

Re: She's a - She's a lady / Contemplation / and I am just a boy - SirDio - 02-09-2021

YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
A simple head turn acknowledged that she had heard Sorbet, but a shrug rolled over her shoulders and she looked back at the water. [color=#ffc7c7]"Well, yea that's true but-" She turned her head to look at Rhine as she approached, eyes half-lidded. [color=#ffc7c7]"I wasn't born - I was created. For destruction, to hunger. I mean - I eat sweets - a lot. But it's been a way to satiate the hunger I'll constantly have. Don't get me wrong, I love me a good piece of chocolate, but it's hard to love something you have to do unless you really want to do it."

She shrugged, sighing dejectedly. [color=#ffc7c7]"I'm sure it's nothing, just some stupid silly nonsense I'm speaking. Wouldn't be the first time."
Reggan

Re: She's a - She's a lady / Contemplation / and I am just a boy - WINTERHYMNS P. - 02-09-2021

Love.

He had mixed feelings about it, he could recall a man that he had once lovingly called a husband but that was ages ago. He was dead and would stay as such. The thought of that man always made Winnie tense wherever he was, sometimes he would wake up with a jolt of his body whenever a nightmare decided to plague him that night. He would absentmindedly touch at the scars on his face every time it occured and the man would cry but admittedly, he felt a lot more safe within Palm Glades with the people but only one individual stood out to him amongst the several members of the group. The thought of him was enough to make his heart flutter within his chest, the Pendragon already having been here for quite some time now... He knew what he felt for the lupine. So upon hearing the discussion of love, Winter would walk over with a wave of his tail "Don't be so quick to brush away your thoughts. However, you came to be. Everyone is deserving of love, no matter what kind." He sat down letting out a soft breath with his tail coming to rest at his side with the tip of it flicking lightly.