Beasts of Beyond
FORFEIT I SHALL // joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: FORFEIT I SHALL // joining (/showthread.php?tid=13960)

FORFEIT I SHALL // joining - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-01-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra continued on running as much as her injured shoulder would let her, fleeing from The Typhoon after the little mishap that happened there. She was frustrated, she was hurt both emotionally and physically, but most of all, the succubus was angry. Her daughter wanted to be with The Typhoon instead of with her own mother... Has she forgotten all that I have done for her? Vayne could have ended up hurt or killed, along with her littermates, and yet the child choose her crewmates over her mother. It was disgusting, infuriating.

"Shit!" Aphra hissed in pain as her leg buckled, bringing her back to reality and realizing she had no idea where she was. Clearly this land was inhabited by a group, as evident by the scent, but she had no idea what group nor how well they would tolerate intruders. Well... guess she was about to find out.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: FORFEIT I SHALL // joining - SirDio - 02-01-2021

BRUTEI TSUNE
Familial bonds were shit, let's be real. Brutei, from the offspring standpoint, couldn't quite get behind Aphras anger. But that didn't mean he would turn his nose at her if he found out what kind of mother she was - he had shit parents anyway back before he was an Ice demon.

"A common father's daughter said she'd like to come to town," He sang as he walked, feminine in both voice and motion. "But What did she know about railwa- mh?" the hiss made him stop. Pained hiss.

Icy cold tail lashed and he spotted the white cat. "What brings snow white here, I wonder?"
MORTAL KINGS ARE RULING CASTLES,
WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF FUN!
Reggan

Re: FORFEIT I SHALL // joining - rhosmari - 02-01-2021

''Snow White? Don't make me gag...'' The warmonger breathed underneath her breath as she flicked her tail through the air. She didn't have much of a reason to be out here save for she had been following the scent of blood in the air and the rancid odor of the Typhoon. It made the fur along the cannibal's spine stand on end and her jaws flexed as she was holding back a snarl. She wanted to pounce and ask questions later but it seemed something was a little off about the situation. Her eyes narrowed, the pastel pink of them focusing in on the culprit that had trespassed into their territory. She held her head up high, glaring as her lithe form moved closer. ''Well, you have a question to answer. I personally don't like to wait long so speak up before I take your tongue for a snack.'' And the woman was not kidding about that, but she could say she enjoyed the look of her white coat at least a little bit. Maybe she wouldn't take her tongue. Maybe.

Re: FORFEIT I SHALL // joining - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-04-2021

Aphra huffed irritably at the nickname she was given, glaring up at Brutei in response to it at first. Before she could make a snarky response to them, however, another creature approached, demanding an answer for why she was here. Understandable, sure, but rude. "Name's Aphra Cipher, not Snow White." She hissed, casting Brutei another glare before she looked back at Sojourn. "I'm assuming you two are apart of a group, right? I'm here to join." Her response was more calm when she spoke to Sojourn, since she didn't really have a reason to be mean to the other female - though the fact that they didn't seem to care about her oh-so important injury irritated her.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: FORFEIT I SHALL // joining - Byriath - 02-04-2021

Only thing they fear is YOU -

'How badly is your leg, Aphra Cipher.' His voice boomed in the feline's head and Byriath approached, heavy pawsteps muffled by snow. He lifted his mask some, using his physical voice to continue. "You are on the lands of The Coalition of The Condemned - Coalition for short." Lowering his mask, he turned to Sojourn, then to Brutei, before rolling his shoulders.

"Don't mind the scrawny cat who called you Snow White - he has an attitude issue." He heard Brutei grumble and he grinned harshly under the mask.

[align=center]"Speech" 'Thought'
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: FORFEIT I SHALL // joining - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-09-2021

The sound of someone speaking Telepathically to her caught her off guard and Aphra at first tried to fight Bryriath from saying or attempting anything else - that is, until she realized he meant no harm. Of course, Aphra was still wary of his intentions, but would let him speak to her through her thoughts. "Just, uh. An electrocuted wound, I guess." She responded to Byriath. Roan had electrified his claws after digging them into her skin so it was certainly the most she had at the moment.

Aphra would grin at the male's comment regarding Brutei, though, and out loud she responded with, "Is that so? I'm sure we'll get along just fine." She was sarcastic, of course, though she would enjoy it if they ended up bickering for one reason or another.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]