Beasts of Beyond
almost without reason - private; laeglin - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: almost without reason - private; laeglin (/showthread.php?tid=13949)

almost without reason - private; laeglin - rhosmari - 01-31-2021

SORBET MONROE ROUX
I'M LIVING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE.
SUPPRESSING WHO I WAS INSIDE.
information — plotting
More and more as days went by he was feeling dizzy, almost as if the world was changing. Or perhaps he was moving too fast. He just felt out of it and terribly terribly hungry. He had tried to eat something m, anything really but his stomach had almost immediately rejected it. His jaw ached, his throat felt hit and dry and even his tongue felt too thick and glued to the roof of his mouth. He was trying to go about his daily duties and not think about the weird stuff that was going on with him. Slowly his soft tone tongue swiped against sharp golden teeth as he left his temporary home. One in which he didn't really enjoy living in. He was thinking about making his home in the woods, perhaps near the stone structure. Maybe even creating a garden to welcome in spring once it got here

Skinny figure moved out toward the boardwalk and his eyes narrowed against the light of the day. His stomach twisted into knots and he pulled his ears back. He could hear something, a rhythmic beating that seemed to get louder and louder. Coming towards him? His head tilted to the side and he turned to face whatever the sound was. Highly surprised on who it was that he saw around the corner. "Laeglin? What are you up to?" He muttered gently as he took a small step back. The beating sound hadn't stopped, becoming and alluring beat that pulsed in his ear. What was that? Why did he want that so badly? It was almost painful. His bloodshot eyes blinked slowly before he looked down at his paws almost absentmindly.
code by Reggan

Re: almost without reason - private; laeglin - teef - 02-02-2021

[align=center]

LAEGLIN NIAZAI LINGRÉ
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] mind captured by his own thoughts and trials, the male would barely notice others within his own vicinity or outside of it. ears flicking as he made his way along the boardwalk, avoiding the knots in the wood planks the best that he could, he drug behind him his device, one that could be called a wheelchair in it's own way, like a strange chariot that existed only to elevate his hips from the ground and allow him easier access of movement via his forelegs. shaken from his thoughts by a bump in the boards, he gave a soft shudder as his bones jarred, pain jittering up his spine, causing him to give a soft sound of pain expressed in a squeak. well, that wasn't pleasant. now, far more wary of his surrounds, would the serval hybrid lift his head a bit more, eager to get off the walk and closer to the shore, if only to search for pebbles for his bedding. turning the corner in his momentary excitement, would he nearly come to crash into another.

pausing as he backpedalled with a nervous laugh, unable to believe how clumsy he was that day, "hey sorbet, sorry about that. i'm going down to the shore to grab some pebbles. i found a way to warm up my bedding, and round stones or pebbles are best used in it. how about you, what are you up to?", he asked with a slight head tilt in answer. the promise of spring had brought some hope to the male, hope to be freed from the agony of winter settling along his bones and marrow as well as the pain he held within his heart and brain. studying the other with a quick glance, he smiled softly, "i'm sorry i haven't been around that much, or i'd know a bit more about you. are you feeling okay?", he asked, genuine concern in his voice. -
[W]isker