Beasts of Beyond
You maniac! [Joining] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: You maniac! [Joining] (/showthread.php?tid=13946)

You maniac! [Joining] - SirDio - 01-30-2021

NYX ROSE "TRUCK FREAK"
Why did directions have to be so hard to understand? The hybrid had practically walked in circles for a day before she could really get a bearing on where she was. [color=#a1263d]"Fucking finally!" They huffed at the border, pink eyes seemingly darker in annoyance. The hell was wrong with her, can't understand proper directions! She shook her head. She was here now, that's all that mattered.

Nyx cleared her throat before speaking out, voice uniquely masculine compared to what it should have been. [color=#a1263d]"Hello! Had some loners give me directions to this place so it better be worth it! Nah, I'm just kidding about the worth it part - My name's Nyx Rose, I'm here to join!" She had this award winning grin plastered on her face, wide and displaying her sharp teeth.
I FELL DOWN TO EARTH FROM A HUNDRED MILES AWAY
AND SOMEHOW, I STILL MAKE IT WORK!
Reggan

Re: You maniac! [Joining] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 01-31-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
you laugh and smile at me, but you don't see a thing !
Atbash couldn't relate to the directions being hard, but then again, she knew where Tanglewood had been thanks to their previous alliance with Snowbound. It still took a while for her to get here, what with her infected injuries and all, but things were slowly improving thanks to Moth's care. Thankfully. Hearing a voice call out, the savannah abandoned her personal adventure of learning Tanglewood's territory and decided to follow where she thought the voice was coming from. Fortunately though, with how loud Nyx was being, it wasn't hard to miss them.

"Heya." Atbash chirped as she walked up to the hybrid, a gentle smile on her face. "You're welcome to join. My name's Atbash Cipher."
bio | female | loner, no group
© madi

Re: You maniac! [Joining] - S. PENDRAGON - 02-02-2021

The Pendragon had been within her home holding a cup of tea within her paws, she was barely awake but just starting to get a process of proper thoughts though she jolted in her seat when someone's voice called out. Letting out a soft groan, the British woman would use her paw to fix her fur on the top of her head momentarily only to finish her tea and rising from where she sat. Sophiea left her home without much of a word as she began to make her way to where Atbash and Nyx were currently at, a frown still on her maw as she watched the exchange between the both of them. She was quite disinterested though she figured that she might as well introduce herself to the stranger now than taking the time out of her day for another opportunity to meet them, a soft sigh brushed pass her parted jaws before speaking with a curt nod  "Welcome to Tanglewood, " There was a brief pause only for her to continue "I am Sophiea Pendragon."

Re: You maniac! [Joining] - wormwood. - 02-03-2021

Re: You maniac! [Joining] - arrow - 02-03-2021

"blood is like wine, unconscious all the time"   ── "Tsk tsk, been here all of five minutes and already thinkin' the place isn't worth all that truckin' through the swamp? For shame." The ghost shook her head in mock disappointment, having been beaten to greet the fresh meat by Atbash ( she was quick ), Sophiea and Aurum. She'd get back to business soon, ain't nobody gonna slip through her swamp without seeing her lovely face. She was the swamp. Just kidding.

Leaping from the rather high branch she'd been observing from, Arrow landed without any difficulty or injury, obviously, and looked the wanderer up and down, squinting at the brutal looking jaws. "Name's Arrow, insert professional greeting here, yada yada. Good god, you've got some sharp teeth."

Re: You maniac! [Joining] - SirDio - 02-03-2021

NYX ROSE "TRUCK FREAK"
Nyx turned to face the coming group, grin becoming wider. Already a pretty interesting group - a welcoming serval, somewhat disinterested british woman, and a very pretty golden tiger. She felt her hood flare a small bit in excitement but forced it to keep hidden, they could see that as a threat posture like some others did.

Taking a brief bow, the hybrid nodded to Aurum. [color=#a1263d]"Thank you for the warm welcome - I'll definitely talk with you if I need anything, Aurum." They turned their gaze to the ghost, hood flaring as they were startled. But soon the hood hit itself again and the hybrid chuckled musically. [color=#a1263d]"Nice to meet you, Arrow. Yeah, I've got some nasty sharp chompers." She opened her jaws a little more, revealing her fangs.

[color=#a1263d]"I don't do much in the biting department, though."
I FELL DOWN TO EARTH FROM A HUNDRED MILES AWAY
AND SOMEHOW, I STILL MAKE IT WORK!
Reggan

Re: You maniac! [Joining] - trojan g. - 02-04-2021

[align=left]there's a chip on my shoulder *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"We should probably try and keep it that way." The mutated jaguar would speak as she soon came forward, attention having been caught by the sight of a group of her groupmates gathering at the border, speaking to someone. She was always glad to see new faces in Tanglewood, so she had quickly made her way over. "My name's Moth, it's nice to meet you." She would offer a small smile to the other before turning towards the direction of camp. "It might be best for us to move back towards camp, let you pick a home if you want, at least get to know your way there so you can explore later." Explore and hopefully not get hurt. They had dismantled all the traps in the swamp the best that they could when Vigenere was the leader, but that didn't mean there weren't other things that could cause issues down the road.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  and it's big as a boulder