Beasts of Beyond
JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG [Private for now ;)] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG [Private for now ;)] (/showthread.php?tid=13945)

JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG [Private for now ;)] - SirDio - 01-30-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
Cool air graced the hybrid as she delved into the forest, a smile on her face. A day just like any other, a solo patrol day. Medusa knew Rhine didn't like the idea from time to time, especially after Sorbet's previous death, but sometimes she just needed to be alone. Helped her clear her mind.

She had traveled toward the border, humming a gentle tune as she went. As she got near to the border she picked up a strangely familiar scent. "mmh? Who's there." She spoke tonelessly, looking out into the woodwork even beyond the border. Warmth flooded her chest and paws, though fire never showed itself. "Show yourself."

//Feel free to lurk and track this thread!

[member=2040]ninazu[/member]
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
Reggan

Re: JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG [Private for now ;)] - ninazu - 02-01-2021

“My, my, isn’t it my lucky day.” Smoke curled from Ninazu’s nostrils as the Utahraptor stepped into view. Her lips pulled back. Sunlight glistened on her glistening fangs, and the creature’s feathers shimmered green-blue in iridescent flashes. “I thought I smelled a traitor.”

She narrowed her green-yellow eyes at Medusa, her claws flexing and tapping excitedly. The Kingpin recognized the fool—not as Palm Glades’ second in command, but as the first of the group to turn traitor to the Coalition’s empire. It was Medusa who broke the allegiance first, attacking Elyseyr alongside an eyesore of a mutt.

Lightning crackled in her feathers, zipping within the cosmic illusion in her feathers, and its energy thrummed in her muscles in a euphoric rush. Her maw opened, spitting out a crackling ball of wrath for the serpentine hybrid.

Re: JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG [Private for now ;)] - SirDio - 02-01-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
The voice almost made Medusa freeze. Almost. She turned toward the utahraptor, face that was once blank now graced with a slight smile. "and I thought I smelled Coalition filth." She drawled and let her lips curl back in a grinning snarl.

Fire crackled and crawled up from her chest and paws, bright blue against white scales. They whipped and swirled just above her back, a shield to hopefully deter any physical damage. "Haven't seen you before. Have we met or something?" She chided, and oh was she dancing with death. She knew, anyway, that fighting Elsweyr so her crush friend could get away would eventually result in some sort of punishment.

Moving to her left, she shrugged, "I'm not scared of you."
Reggan

Re: JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG [Private for now ;)] - ninazu - 02-03-2021

BURN
BRIGHT
“Willful ignorance will be your downfall.” She scoffed. “A second in command, ignorant of politics? Under your leadership, you’d destroy the Palm Glades for me.”

The Utahraptor scoffed at the display of fire, her greenish eyes narrowing. Just another fool who thought to use her own strengths against her—like Aurum in Tanglewoods the pompous fool. Her claws dug into the earth, and she circled the primus, head tilting to the side, as the ball of electricity crackled in her maw like a living weapon.

Explosively, she lunged, spitting the lightning at Medusa’s face as she closed the distance.

Keeping her head high and away from Medusa’s physical range, the Utahraptor attempted a big STOMP with her claws. Best to pin the primus in place, deal with expected fire defenses, and get down to the mauling part. She didn’t have the patience for a taunting song and dance like Stryker.
© MADI

Re: JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG [Private for now ;)] - SirDio - 02-03-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
Medusa squinted, now she knew. "Am I a fool for not recognizing someone I've never seen? You've never used this form, Ninazu, so truthfully I had no idea until just now." She blinked slowly, watching the utahraptor with narrowed eyes. The ball of lightning shot to her and she couldn't dodge in time, and the hybrid shrieked at the contact and rebounded back, disoriented.

She gasped as the weight landed on her, the fire flickering before steadying back out. Medusa snarled, attempting to swing her upper body up, claws extended, and rake them across something, anything, against Ninazu. There was little desperation in the hybrid, only burning anger and annoyance.
Reggan