Beasts of Beyond
The Angel I Couldn't Kill / Jerikol Tags + bio - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Angel I Couldn't Kill / Jerikol Tags + bio (/showthread.php?tid=13915)

The Angel I Couldn't Kill / Jerikol Tags + bio - SirDio - 01-26-2021

GENERAL
Name Jerikol
- Jeri, Wild card, sly man
Born male Using he/him and they/them pronouns
Age Unknown, appears 2 years old
The Pitt Has yet to reach full pittian status

Orientation Pansexual and Panromantic

Family No family on the island
PHYSICAL
Current body While Jerikol has two forms he tends to use, his main one is a red fox with cross coloration. Very slim compared to other vulpines, with a long tail. His left eye is fuschia in coloration while the other is red.
- His other form is a black and white maned wolf with a long tail and a very slim frame.
Ailments His face appears to be half burnt, with a scar over his left eye.
Accessories he has a white mask in the shape of a fox's face with an expression of tragedy and sadness. The eyes appear to be covered in a black cloth.

Physically Difficult he is well-versed in combat and uses his shapeshifting to his advantage.
MENTAL
Trickster Putting it lightly, Jerikol is a Cheshire trickster through and through.

Jerikol is known as the God of Tricks, Masks, and Illusions. He expresses this in how he acts, messing with others and his somewhat childish mannerisms. He loves to cause his own madness. Despite this, he tends to be very protective of the group he has aligned with, willing to defend it with his own life (if he finds out he isn't immortal) if necessary.

Positive traits Creative, Independent, Jovial
Neutral traits Flamboyant, Dramatic, Devious
Negative traits Manipulative, Aloof

Mentally Extreme While not having his old mental manipulation, he knows how the stuff works and is strong in mentality.

Beliefs and Behaviors Jerikol is a freedom-loving bastard despite his manipulative ways. He believes that everyone deserves a chance at freedom, but only one chance. You have one chance to live your life freely, you fuck it up and that independence is gone.

He does have a soft spot for family, blood related or not, and will defend them and listen to them.
NOTES
Powers Shapeshifting, Telekinesis, and Teleportation

Jerikol is the God of Masks, Mischief, Trickery, and Illusions.
JERIKOL, GOD OF TRICKERY
Put on the masks and let's have us one last masquerade
Dancing senselessly on the shadows of the betrayed!
A smiling and crying and lying charade
Such is life for a boring... Existence
Reggan

Re: The Angel I Couldn't Kill / Jerikol Tags + bio - SirDio - 01-26-2021

JERIKOL
TEXT HERE "Speech"

THIS IS A WIP
YOU'RE NOT - GONNA - PUSH ME AROUND!
YOU CAN'T - GET ME - DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!
Reggan

Re: The Angel I Couldn't Kill / Jerikol Tags + bio - SirDio - 04-02-2021

MAIN TEXT HERE

I AIN'T YOUR IDOL, KID-[color=#cd00cd]"Speaking" -I'M JUST A GANGSTA!