Beasts of Beyond
WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE (/showthread.php?tid=13911)

WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - april . - 01-26-2021

KURAGORI XX GREMLIN FAXX
— THE STORY
While this litter was unexpected, the story behind these little beastlings is thankfully, a very happy one.

It starts with a man named Kuragori, born as a peacock in a far off land. While wealthy and skilled as a smooth talker, he fell in love with another man. But this one would not treat him so kindly. Using Kura to gain power, he would eventually cheat on the other, plotting to kick him to the curb the first chance he got. Outraged and utterly heartbroken, Kuragori would murder him and be banished by the queen, forced to leave the place he called home since he was a hatchling. His travels would lead him to the Coalition of the Condemned's border, where he would stay for the next few months and discover his true form- an owl griffin.

Then, one fateful day, while on a patrol, the beast would discover a shoebox. What was inside, one may ask? Another man- an asian leopard cat by the name of Gremlin Faxx. From that day forward, Kura and Grem could hardly ever be found apart. After some time, one thing would lead to another and the two found themselves spending a night together. Afraid of getting his heart broken once again, Kuragori would flee for several days on the excuse of having to take care of some personal matters.

It was during this time away from the island that the beast would discover he was pregnant. Knowing that he couldn't just run away forever and raise the kids on his own, he would force himself to return and deliver the news anxiously to Gremlin. The reaction he received from the demon was far better than he could ever imagine and the two would finally profess their love, deciding to raise the chicks together as a couple.
— GENETICS
Kuragori in his current form is a large, polar bear sized gray owl griffin with bright crimson colored eyes. His front half is pure barn owl, while his back half is primarily lion, aside from his mutated tail taking the appearance of a peacock's. He has also taken two members of the COTC under his wings, Mordred and Eleanor, so the chicks will have two older siblings to start out with. Kura's tags can be found here for more info!

Gremlin Faxx is a small, auburn asian leopard cat with slightly darker plummage, mustard yellow eyes, and red pupils. He has several rosettes on his body, similar to that of a jaguar's patterning. He is a demon, meaning his children will be half demons when they are born. You can find his reference made by Andy here!

The chicks will hatch from eggs as owl griffins. They can either resemble Kuragori (owl and lion), or be a cross of both parents (owl and asian leopard cat). Since Kura has a tail mutation, the chicks could have peacock tails like their father. Additionally, since all of the kids will be half demon because of Gremlin, they can inherit his horn mutations or powers.
— RULES
- These kids will be showered with love by both of their dads, so no hateful/depressing names! Loner names are preferred, but feel free to use warrior names as well.

- Please be active if you get chosen for this litter! A few posts every other week is acceptable. Please let me or Andy know if you plan to be inactive, whether it be because of school, work, or just IRL stuff! Both of us have the right to rehome the children in the event of severe inactivity.

- Please don't kill them off early! Let either of us know so we can adopt them out instead.

- Again, these kiddos will hatch as owl griffins! You will be provided with the mythical animal item upon being chosen. They will also carry Gremlin's last name, Faxx, when they hatch.

- You will be able to start playing them in the COTC at 3 months old after the hatching thread. Please keep them in the Coalition until they are at least 7 months old. After that, you're free to move them around.

- Since both parents have quite the unique set of personality traits (some examples being underhanded, mischievous, witty, foolish, ambitious, etc.), chicks who carry "devious" traits will be given brownie points, but it's not required! In addition, we have a couple of designs made by Andy that anyone is free to use for this litter and will provide some more brownie points. They can be found here and here! Again, they aren't required, so feel free to go wild with your ideas!

- This litter is not first come first serve. Quality will be valued over quantity!

- The kids will be chosen by me and Andy (BossTaurus)! We hope to have them picked out and have their hatching day on or around February 14th! Please PM us on site or DM on Discord if you have any questions or concerns.
— SLOTS
- KIDDO ONE | ROLEPLAYED BY //
- KIDDO TWO | ROLEPLAYED BY //
- KIDDO THREE | ROLEPLAYED BY //
- KIDDO FOUR | ROLEPLAYED BY //
code by spacexual

Re: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - COSMIIX - 01-26-2021

slides in here screaming

Re: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - charrie graveyard - 01-26-2021

>Smile

tracking on dad #1's account <3

Re: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - Orion - 01-26-2021

saving this post for later bc i made a prOMISE... going to be using design #1

Re: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - batter - 01-26-2021

[glow=black,2,300] TOMBO FAXX [/glow]
tags — updated 1/2/21
[glow=black,2,300]GENERAL[/glow]
name. tombo faxx
tom, tomboni (zamboni), tomtom
biological gender. female
pronouns. she her
birth date. feb 14th 2021
age. three months
clan. cotc
rank. c h i l d

[glow=black,2,300]IMPORTANT NOTES[/glow]
faceclaim. n/a
voiceclaim. kiki (kiki's delivery service, english)
horns will be tiny at birth
golden flesh / bodily fluids
timid earlier in life

[glow=black,2,300]PHYSICAL APPEARANCE[/glow]
owl griffin. — birth body 100% health
at birth, tombo will be of smaller figure. her wings will be tucked close and small, her body bare of feathers. but as she grows, her feathers will fill in and she will grow in size. still small when fully grown, her body will be painted with browns, black, and whites. her body is a mix mainly of the black and the deeper brown, her body accented with whites. her eyes are a golden yellow, as are her rear paw beans. her front legs are half lion, half owl, ending in deadly talons.
click here!
injures. n/a

[glow=black,2,300]PERSONALITY[/glow]
hufflepuff && amity && neutral good.
as the writer expands later, this personality might change a bit, at birth she is a kind hearted child that finds herself in trouble more often then she might care for.
main personality traits. soft, kind-hearted, foolish, naive
disorders. none at birth

[glow=black,2,300]RELATIONS[/glow]
parents. grem x kura
siblings. tba
sexuality. will grow to be bisexual
relationship status. none
friends. tba
enemies. tba

[glow=black,2,300]INTERACTION[/glow]
physically && mentally. easy physically, easy mentally
will fight && will never kill
DO NOT mention the subaccount when attacking
attack in #84D7BD
powers. n/a
[size=8pt]

Re: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - SirDio - 01-26-2021

Naked application I'm at school

Name Aphrodite Faxx
- Aphrod, Aphie
D.o.B February 21st, 2021
- 3 months old
Group CoTC
- Child

Species Owl/Leopard cat Griffin
- Moderately on the small side with a cutesy face and chubby body. As her Feathers grow in, they will be crimson with pink mottled in and will cover her upper body, her peacock tail feathers appear dark pink at the base and white at the tips. Her leopard cat lower body will appear as a pinkish-auburn color with light pink jaguar rosettes. Forelegs are mainly more owl-like, with light peach skin and deadly talons. Eyes are emerald green with red pupils. Wings are that of a barn owl but with her feather colors.

Tiny horns grow from her head in a silver/rose gold gradient.

Personality As a young Griffin, she will be shy and introverted. As she grows up, she will become more extroverted and social, but a trickster and a lady of ambition.

Family
- Parents: Kuragori and Gremlin Faxx
- siblings: TBA

Extra
- will grow to be lesbian
- mentally easy and physically easy

Re: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - COSMIIX - 02-01-2021

small bump! loving all the kiddos so far!

Re: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - trojan g. - 02-01-2021

tracking on big sister's account

Re: WELL YOU AND I ★`.¸ COTC LOVE LITTER ★`.¸ COLLAPSED IN LOVE - april . - 02-08-2021

reminder that this ends on sunday! if you would like to apply for a kiddo or still need to finish your application, now is the time!