Beasts of Beyond
This Burning Desire ♡ Dancing Fire ♡ Is Turning Me To Sin - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: This Burning Desire ♡ Dancing Fire ♡ Is Turning Me To Sin (/showthread.php?tid=13884)

This Burning Desire ♡ Dancing Fire ♡ Is Turning Me To Sin - SirDio - 01-22-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
A cool evening on the beach. Medusa used to be so scared of the waves that distantly called for her. "I'm not scared of you anymore, you salty bitch." She sighed, waving her paw slowly as flames flowered from it, falling into the wet sand. While she expected the flames to simply die, what she got was a rather nice surprise.

Little figures, feline, canine, lizard-like, and more, formed out of the flames, moving around each other as if confused before looking up at Medusa. "Oh!- Uh.. hello." She dipped her head and they dipped their heads in return. "What am I gonna do with yo- oh, are you dancing?" She questioned a little fire figure that looked similar to her who was dancing with swaying legs and limbs. It looked to her and nodded.

"You are adorable, you know? Would you like for me to sing, give you something to dance to?" With a response of quick nods and figures getting into position, she laughed. "Okay, okay. Let's see... Oh! A bit cliche because you're fire.. sprites? Fire figures, but Hellfire?" They nodded and she grinned.

"Confiteor Deo Omnipotenti
Beatae Mariae semper Virgini
Beato Michaeli archangelo
Sanctis apostolis omnibus sanctis

Beata Maria
You know I am a righteous man
Of my virtue I am justly proud."

And from there it only got better. Her words were strong as the figures acted out scenes of love and sin, like a play that they had rehearsed for months on end.
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
Reggan

Re: This Burning Desire ♡ Dancing Fire ♡ Is Turning Me To Sin - RHINESTONE. - 01-22-2021

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Throughout his rather short period of having elementals so far, Rhinestone had used them mainly for the sake of combat. Fighting against the Coalition, defending his home from that little thief... he didn't tend to use them in more utility based ways. Although, that was mainly because he didn't know how to. The only time he had used them for something other than combat was when he had initially discovered them, and he had used them to violently shove himself from the water, and save himself from drowning. He highly doubted he would ever be able to make something like Medusa's little dancing figures, since air didn't even really have a visual aspect to it. You could see when a wind violently rustled the trees around you, or when it pushed around the sand on the shore, but it wasn't as if you could see the air itself moving. Perhaps if he was someone more interested in performing, he would be disappointed that he had gotten air elementals, rather than fire, or earth, or... really any of the other, more visual ones.

Once again, Medusa's singing was what drew him towards the beach, and he had honestly been expecting her to be having some sort of bonfire again. This time, though, it seemed as though she was engaged with something a bit more... complex. The legate found himself pausing as he saw the little flaming figures, hesitating momentarily before he grew closer. He cleared his throat in order to draw his primus's attention, questioning softly, "Medusa...? What are those things? Did you... make them?" Idly, he wondered what their properties were, or whether they would hurt if he touched them. Probably, considering they were made entirely of flame. Still, if they were controlled by the hybrid, perhaps they wouldn't? He wasn't about to test it, though.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: This Burning Desire ♡ Dancing Fire ♡ Is Turning Me To Sin - magnum - - 01-25-2021

MAGNUM DAISUKE
Of course, Magnum was close with the orange glow of a fire, often having lit a cigarette on a campfire from his many travels around the lands beyond this region. Or perhaps the pale yellow and blue of a lighter of the stash of lighter in his den that he would often flick on in the pitch blackness of his room he felt alone despite the many people that inhabited the island. Ah, there is also the excitement of struck match and how powerful it’s all too brief life is when used the right way. Magnum had to admit, something about the heat always made him grin and want to almost be engulfed and licked by it. Maybe that was telling of his destructive tendencies or just the unfinished workings of a potential pyromaniac.

Magnum crept out of his den with a lighter and two cigarettes clenched between his teeth with the intention of sitting on the beach and watch the gentle lap of the waves while he contemplated just how long he was willing to stay in the clan. Only to hear the soft voice of a woman and a slightly illuminated figure to accompany it. Hell, even the head honcho of the clan was headed that direction to check out the scene and the lovely voice. With a shrug of a guy who had nothing better to do at that time, the wolf followed not too far behind until be too was standing next to the leopard....snake? The canid mentally took note of the unfamiliar appearance, but rolled with it as he sat down before the small fire before them. Or.....what was really a bunch of little fire people having a little party to this chick’s singing.

Hot damn.

He couldn't resist the pun.

If you did make ‘em, that’s quite a talent you have there. I could watch these little guys all day.
EVERYTHING IS DUST IN THE WIND

Re: This Burning Desire ♡ Dancing Fire ♡ Is Turning Me To Sin - SirDio - 01-26-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
Her voice fell silent, the figures halted their performance, when Rhine approached and spoke. She turned to face him, and Medusa grinned. "I think they're little fire sprites - I don't know how, but I made them." The figures - sprites, moved forward to inspect Rhine, not getting so close as to burn or singe his fur. But as Magnum approached, the figures moved to him.

To his pun, Medusa giggled. "Hot damn indeed." Taking a look at Magnum, she rumbled an improvised purr. "Thank you - I'm Medusa, the Primus of the group. Sorry I haven't really been around the camp and boardwalk - I've more or less been doing territory rounds."
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
Reggan