Beasts of Beyond
hijinx time || sherbet: open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: hijinx time || sherbet: open (/showthread.php?tid=13844)

hijinx time || sherbet: open - SHERBET - 01-18-2021

A puff of breath billowed into the sky as Sherbet was laying in the camp, his forelegs crossed over each other and his tail gently swishing next to him. He had a mischievous glint in his green eyes, a smirk on his face, and a plan coming together in his head. He had a plan to make some fun.

The rainbow tabby leisurely stood up and stretched each limb as he swaggered about, his eyes glazed over as he contemplated who the target would be, and if anyone would like to join his misadventure. Sherbet took to checking everywhere he could possibly imagine to see how to best approach this...idea. He slinked back and forth between dens and the ocean, the forest, and even to the borders, but no ideas have yet come to him of how to set this up.

Disappointment rang through the ice-cream tabby as he flopped down in a corner of the camp once more and huffed, 'Maybe I do need help...' Sherbet was loath to admit it, but he just might need help to pull off his stunt. He narrowed his eyes in thought as he began to hum a little tune to steady his irritation, and began to reformulate his plan.

"speech" & 'thoughts'

Re: hijinx time || sherbet: open - SirDio - 01-18-2021

YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
Mezrith was a trouble maker at heart, though she was acting unusually tame because, well, she didn't know what to do. She was just being a good immunes and doing her usual duties given to her by that very pretty Medusa and the equally pretty Rhinestonestar. There were occasions where she did act up, like her most recent Candy Raid, but aside from that she just socialized with the others. There was one immunes that she hadn't often seen, and that was Sherbet.

It wasn't hard to spot the rainbow tabby, especially with the fact that Mezrith always seemed to find herself around sweets and sweet smelling things. Gently walking up to the tom, and holding back the urge to place a paw to his fur and lick her paw afterwards, she tilted her head. [color=#765a90]"Hello! I don't think we've met - my name is Mezrith."

[color=#765a90]"Speech Here"
Reggan

Re: hijinx time || sherbet: open - RHINESTONE. - 01-22-2021

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Rhinestone liked Sherbet's presence, honestly. The other's very existence was still a little bit confusing for the legate to wrap his head around, but he supposed that he had seen stranger things in the past. The other was also just the kind of relaxed and fun person that the Glades needed, to be honest. That wasn't to say that the others weren't interesting and nice to interact with in their own ways, but most were more... responsible, for lack of a better word. Sherbet was far more chilled out – heh, pun not intended – and the legate liked being around him, since it offered the serval a temporary escape from everything he had to worry about.

This was why, when Rhine spotted Sherbet pouting in the corner of camp from his own den, he decided to head over. Mezrith had already beaten him over there, but that was alright. After all, the other was similarly relaxed – when it came to things that weren't like that little candy raid of hers – and Rhinestone didn't mind her. He waved his short tail in greeting to the both of them, his voice a friendly purr, "Hello Sherbet, Mezrith..." He focused his attention mostly on Sherbet after that, his head tilting to one side as he inspected the brightly colored tabby, "What's got you so down in the dumps? You look like you've got something on your mind." With Sherbet, the feline supposed it really could've been anything.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: hijinx time || sherbet: open - SHERBET - 01-23-2021

The tabby startled a bit as he looked up at Mezirth, "Ah! Hullo there, mate!" An easy grin quickly slid over the rainbow tabby's muzzle as he waved his tail in greeting to Rhinestone coming over, "Nice to meet you Mezirth, I'm Sherbet, resident ice cream anomaly." His green eyes took in the other and decided he liked her, and could possibly recruit her for the misadventures in the future.

A few drops of ice cream splatted onto the ground as he lowered his tail, "Not anything too important, governor, just had to trash an idea for some...fun." Sherbet gave a mischievous smile and leaned in a bit closer to both of them, "Something to bring everyone's spirits up, mate. Originally, I was going to set up a little...prank, but I have to come up with something else, something that'd probably work better with everyone instead of only hitting one person, better to make everyone smile than to make only one person smile." The tabby's previous energy suddenly drained away as he slumped with a sigh and admitted, "In short, I don't really know what I can do now to make some smiles in a fun way, mate."

"Speech" & 'Thoughts'