Beasts of Beyond
Channel of Old England / Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Channel of Old England / Joining (/showthread.php?tid=13843)

Channel of Old England / Joining - SirDio - 01-18-2021

Gentle paws tapped along the railroad, silver fur shimmering against the sunlight of midday. Blue eyes settled on the white lion's head and she froze before the gate. [color=#093044]"Uh... Uhm.." She tried to place words but could not, too scared and shocked to correctly place words. She was then distracted by the bell that shone, eyes trailing down the rope that hung from it, and she strained herself against it, pulling it down with her body and wincing at the loud ring.

Loud noises always sent uneasiness down the Mau's spine. Wilting and dry vines rustled against a small breeze and she looked past the gate and toward the lush area beyond. Lucy held back another wince as the bell rang again, this time a little softer. She avoided turning her blue hues toward that disgusting display of power and simply sat down quietly, tail wrapping around her legs with grace.

Re: Channel of Old England / Joining - Keona. - 01-18-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
Even when it rang softly, the tiny dealer was drawn to the sound of the bell.  The clear ring one of the most familiar sounds she knew.  Her ears perked as she trotted forward, quick to focus on the unfamiliar presence before her.  No identifiable scent.  A stranger.

Keona's pale hues flickered up, using guesswork to 'look' at the feline.  Simple polite effort.  "Aloha," she offered softly, tail flicking idly behind her.  "'m Keona, a Dealer of the Typhoon.  Can I help you?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: Channel of Old England / Joining - rhosmari - 01-18-2021

The sound of an annoying bell caught the owl as she swept through the skies, sharp eyes narrowing as she moved through the clouds high above. Her wings beat slowly as she rode the thermal winds before she angles herself into a dive. The wind whistled and she pushed herself faster, wings moving faster before she got close to the ground and flared them out to scan across the treetops. It took her a quick amount of time to reach the area where she had heard the bell and with ease stretched out talons grabbed the top of the gate. Her eyes narrowed as she looked down at the two felines that were there. There upon her perch she she did not have a need to say anything to the two individuals. All she did was watch them, her eyes widening slightly. Her silent presence could be seen as unnerving to some but she was calculating the situation. What did they want? Was it something she would care about? The barn owl doubted it and she pulled her wings tighter against her body. Really she hoped this was not a waste of her time.

Re: Channel of Old England / Joining - SirDio - 01-18-2021

The silver Mau moved her ears forward as the small cat walked forward, involuntarily standing up. [color=#093044]"Ah- Uh.. Hello." She smiled, but as the barn owl landed overhead her claws extended, digging into the wood beneath her as small white sparks of electricity sparkle from her paws. Forcing herself to relax, Lucy kept her gaze on Keona. [color=#093044]"I am- I am here to join." Again she moved her blue eyes to Requiem, though it was brief as those white sparks jolted out from her paws. ]

Re: Channel of Old England / Joining - ROXANNE R. - 01-19-2021

The draconic feline would walk over with an attentive gaze as she glanced over at the trio through narrowed pupils, she would take a deep breath as her slow steps began to pick up. Her mismatched gaze briefly shifting over towards Requiem, she didn't think that she had gotten to meet the avian but she wasn't going to pay attention to her as of right now. Roxanne turned to Lucy with a small smirk tugging at her lips "I see no issues with you joining the Typhoon but I'd love to get a name if that's possible." She would roll her shoulders for a moment before deciding to introduce herself to the newest member of her crew "Anyways, I'm Captain Roxanne Roux. There is plenty of huts from you to pick from or you could always live on the ship... Either way, welcome to the Typhoon."

Re: Channel of Old England / Joining - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 01-19-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
The bell always meant a visitor, which meant that usually, Vayne's mother was shoving her back into the hut and preventing her from seeing whomever was at the gate. So whenever the ringing sound hit Vayne's ears, the Beta's fur fluffed out, half-expecting Aphra to be around the corner - of course, such is not the case. With a newfound curiosity fueling her, Vayne bounded after Roxanne to the gate.

"Hello!" Vayne chirped, trying to give Lucy an encouraging smile. "My name is Vayne Cipher-Vantas. Welcome to The Typhoon!"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Channel of Old England / Joining - SirDio - 01-19-2021

Icey blue eyes looked toward Roxanne as she approached, the Mau dipping her head in greetings. A smile lined her face and she waved her kinked tail toward Vayne as she walked up. [color=#093044]"My name is Lucinda Felx, but please, just call me Lucy. Thank you for letting me join." She returned the smile to Vayne, the electricity stopping abruptly.

Re: Channel of Old England / Joining - michael t. - 01-20-2021

YOU NEVER GAVE UP ON ME; WHY DON'T YOU?
I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU SEE; WHY WON'T YOU?
Newcomers were always nice, at least in the bobcats opinion. The ringing of the bell was a sure sign for Michael to head in the direction of the tracks, the dealer knowing there would at least be something interesting going on there. He arrived a bit later than the rest, but it thankfully didn't seem as though anything too complex was happening. Just your standard joiner, although her name was certainly interesting.

Lucinda. It was a pretty name, but Lucy was certainly easier to remember. As he approached, the dark furred thief waved a paw in her direction, greeting calmly, "Hey there, Lucy. My name's Michael, and I'm a dealer around here. If you ever can't find Rox for some reason, feel free to come to me for any questions or anything." He actually really did enjoy greeting new joiners – provided they were actually new joiners, and not just trespassers, like the presence that was Requiem behind them. Honestly, he had no idea how the owl was even still alive, considering she had made it clear she wasn't a joiner. She was liable to become prey for someone at any time, and Michael couldn't say he'd be sad to see it.
Reggan