Beasts of Beyond
Courtesy Call - Transformation - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Courtesy Call - Transformation (/showthread.php?tid=13823)

Courtesy Call - Transformation - Kold - 01-16-2021

K O L D
How long did you think we could make it?
How far did you think we could take it?
We couldn't be bothered,
We didn't have time
To think
So far
Ahead

"Just when I think I'm free of Kiln, someone else has to show up and crash the party." The Marauder growled as she stepped past the jungle into the cold desert, paws melting the snow around her. Within her, a royal voice whispered, you cannot expect the mind to always be quiet. One will always rise from the ashes of another. One monster for another.

"But you are no monster - you said that to me. You said you were a queen - a protector. Regina Infernos." Kold felt a growing warmth in her chest, welcoming. Hell Queen. She felt a prickling against her paws and she grinned. What is wrong? "The fuck do you think? You're trying to put forth a change."

Nothing echoed in her head as she doubled over. Fur and skin fell painlessly, though the change in skeletal structure and muscle structure was little more than irritating. Forelegs shrank into tiny arms that bore two tiny fingers each. Therapod body replaced canid one in minutes, black scales, rough and bumpy, covered her body, followed by fiery orange and red and yellow feathers along her back, head, and tail. Eyes became a burning orange, teeth filled tyrannosaurid skull and fire spilled from jaws for a moment. But after that, the fire died and she stood resolute in the desert, 6 feet tall at the hip and a lengthy 20 feet long.

"A lot shorter than Kiln." shorter we are, the closer we are to hell.

"Speech"
Reggan

Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - SAINTKIT. - 01-17-2021

[table][tr][td]
SAINTKIT
HARDLY KNOW HOW BAD IT GETS
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Truthfully, Saintkit didn't really know all that much about Kold. He knew who the other was, considering it would've been pretty difficult not to know one of the marauders of the group. Not only that, but she was fairly close to several of the Pittians that Saint had grown close to, so the boy knew her by association. However, he knew nothing of the previous transformations that she had gone through, nor did he actually know that much about shape-shifting as a whole. He knew a little bit about it, considering his family had encountered the power once or twice in the past during their travels. He didn't have any extensive knowledge, though, and it all just seemed like it would be rather painful, at least in his eyes. Needless to say, though, Saint didn't really know anything about identifying someone after they had shapeshifted. It was because of this that he felt worry fill him as he spotted Kold in the distance, out in the desert that he had been heading for.

To the young orange feline, Kold looked like nothing more than a stranger, so she would be greeted in the same way that Saint greeted all strangers – a mixture of hostility and curiosity. Quick but short steps brought the boy over to where the much larger Kold was now standing, his fur sticking up in uneven tufts as he essentially shouted, "Hey, you! You're on The Pitt's territory, you know! You better tell me who you are and why you're here, before I go and get our leader. Cause he'll drive you right out of here!" It was entirely lost on the young Pitt Pup that Kold still possessed the scent of The Pitt on her scales. He hadn't quite been around long enough to differentiate the different scents of individuals from the whole that was the scent of The Pitt's territory.
GUESS I'LL JUST GO BACK TO BED┆PITT PUP. ━

Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - Kold - 01-17-2021

K O L D
We couldn't be bothered,
We didn't have time
To think
So far
Ahead

The lythronax turned to face the child even before Saint spoke, lips lifting and letting pointed teeth show in an attempt at a friendly smile. Truth be told, she hadn't gotten to know Saintkit that much. Bright feathers ruffled in a forced breeze and she lowered her body a bit. "It's still me, Saintkit. I'm not a stranger." Her words appeared a little broken up, somewhat deeper, and maybe a little growling, but she simply looked at the kid.

Out of instinct the beast let out a rumbling hoot, bubbling out of her throat and meaning to be polite and kind.

"Speech"
Reggan

Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - gael - 01-18-2021

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
Present during Kold's last transformation, the vulpine quickly identified the lythronax -- warily recalling the difficulty of the previous event.  He was not eager to see a repeat of injury.

The Ardent released a breath, gently putting a paw in front of Saintkit; bemused by the boy's usual fire in dealing with strangers.  He inclined his head to the side, hazel eyes studying the Marauder quickly and quietly.  It appeared she was still fully conscious and aware of herself; a good sign.

"Kold.  Are you okay?" Better to know for sure than assume prematurely.  He did not carry herbs on him, but he felt confident they could find Aine if needed.
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - SAINTKIT. - 01-20-2021

[table][tr][td]
SAINTKIT
HARDLY KNOW HOW BAD IT GETS
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
As the creature turned to look towards him, Saintkit found himself pausing, taking a brief step back as his fur stayed spiked up in uneven tufts. Even if he wanted to look strong, that didn't mean he could take on something like that. Thankfully, it only took a moment for Kold to speak, causing Saint to tilt his head in confusion. The thing in front of him... was Kold? Gael's approach only further confirmed it, and also further cemented the young feline's disbelief. His purple gaze narrowed briefly, looking over Kold as if he was trying to figure out where she was hiding inside of the lythronax. Eventually he just questioned, glancing between Gael and Kold, "How did you... how did she...? When did you get so big? Or so different! I know people grow up, but I didn't think you'd become this..." It would be a little while yet before he could fully wrap his head around this shapeshifting thing.
GUESS I'LL JUST GO BACK TO BED┆PITT PUP. ━

Re: Courtesy Call - Transformation - Kold - 01-20-2021

K O L D
We couldn't be bothered,
We didn't have time
To think
So far
Ahead

Kold raised her head to greet Gael, nodding to his words. "Yes.. it's nothing like last time." She turned her gaze back to Saintkit and she chuckled. "It's a strange thing, even for me. Last time, I was... I was not in the right mind because I was super stressed. This is something I can control, for the most part."

Looking back at herself, she shrugged her tiny arms. "Give me maybe a day and I'll be back into my birth body. Not like I could do normal, everyday things with these tiny things." She wiggled her arms with a laugh.

"Speech"
Reggan