Beasts of Beyond
Hit the lights - Injuries - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Hit the lights - Injuries (/showthread.php?tid=13811)

Hit the lights - Injuries - SirDio - 01-15-2021

Copy cat, tryna cop my manner,
Watch your back when you can't watch mine.
How she managed into the situation was unknown - she was only walking the cold snow when a massive bear got in her way. Was was going to be a simple kill turned out much worse. When she tried to claw at it, she ended up getting her claws stuck in a tree. While she struggled, the bear had hit Mordred's horns, forcing a snarl from the dinosaur and earning a trophy of her left horn. As she freed herself her head was suddenly slammed into a rock by feline paws, and through the adrenaline she heard voices. In the snowy air she smelled their stench - rebellious, outlawed Elysites. Anger and wrath forced her to lift her head, realizing the right horn had been reduced to a broken, bleeding stub.

She clamped jaws around the snow leopard's neck and crushed it between her teeth, but as she was distracted the bear yanked at her shoulder spikes, ripping one off entirely. The monster screamed. She swung her body toward the bear but it forced her away and sent her slamming into the rock, breaking her other spike. In a fit of anger she swung her tail, connecting thagomizer with eyes and sending the bear into the snow with a heavy, dead thump.

"Serves you..." She hissed, suddenly feeling lightheaded. Was she even more injured than she felt? "...right.. umfh." She grunted as she suddenly fell. her body felt cold. Where was her cloak? She lifted her head. Oh. Just out of reach. "...fuck.."

It really could not get any worse, huh.

"Speech"
Reggan

Re: Hit the lights - Injuries - ninazu - 01-15-2021

BURN
BRIGHT
Silently on the prowl, the snow leopard headed towards the blood stench. Fresh gore stuck out in the snowy landscape, and it wasn’t long before she spotted bloodstains mixed with pawsteps. The bear and snow leopard, lying dead and half-buried, stank of Elysite stench, and Ninazu’s nose curled.

Her pace quickened as she stepped to Mordred’s side. Three fire wisps circled the air around her, pulsing warmth and reflecting orange off the melting snow. Her experience as a healer took over, and she settled by Mordred’s injured head, inspecting the broken horn with her paws hovering over the dinosaur’s skull.

“Mordred. Mordred, can you hear me? Did you get hit anywhere else?” the Kingpin asked with a grimace. She hoped not; this alone would be a fuck to heal from, even without considering the neck strain from uneven weight. “How does your head feel? Do you remember what happened?”

// injuries ?
© MADI

Re: Hit the lights - Injuries - SirDio - 01-15-2021

//Injuries, aside from the obvious broken horns and spikes: Deep gash along her right thigh and a long but shallow cut from shoulder to hip on her right side.

The dinosaur felt warmth and she forced her head a bit, wincing when she did. Eyes squinted and she looked at Ninazu, forcing her head up more. "I hear you, yes.. Augh- fuck." She hissed.

"I... I only feel the broken horns and spikes.. but now that I'm warm.." She groaned, then dropped her head gently onto the snow. "My right thigh hurts like hell.. my right side.. too..."

A growl left her as she remembered. "Damn Elysites.. don't know when to quit.. my head feels like it's been yanked, which is kind of what happened.."

"Speech"
Reggan

Re: Hit the lights - Injuries - ninazu - 01-17-2021

BURN
BRIGHT
Ninazu grimaced; when Mordred lifted her head, the kingpin could see the missing second horn. She sighed and pulled out a flask of moonshine from her satchel. Shaking the glass in her paw—not because it needed to be stirred, but to give herself time to think and appraise the dinosaur’s wounds—Ninazu’s grimace lightened up a tad. Setting aside the broken spikes and horns… nothing looked life threatening.

“I know you probably feel like shit, but your injuries—aside from the obvious—aren’t too bad.” She swept an alcohol-slick paw over the snow, pushing the powder off the reptilian skin. “The snow helped with the blood loss, too. Whenever you’re ready, I can help guide you back home. Not much to do besides bandage the wounds and get a fire going for you there.”
© MADI

Re: Hit the lights - Injuries - rhosmari - 01-17-2021

Most of those that lived in Elysium were dead or slaves to their whims. Not like any of the groups cared to actually help them. Their excuse was that they were already sooo abandoned which to her meant that they just didn't give a shit about the animals living there or their bonds that they had. What friends they actually turned out to be when they were actually in a time of need. She allowed her maw to part as she smelled blood in the air and she sniffed lightly. Something had happened and while the thought of being involved in some sort of mess made her annoyed she decided to make her way over regardless. Moving through the snow she pushed through the hearty foliage and came upon the scene of her mother and Mordred. The scene was quite something. Blood was everywhere and it looked like two were dead while the dinosaur was injured. "Someone had a party without me. If you need help getting them back I can lend a paw." Maybe make it easier and slide them along ice. She knew she could probably help with her large size but not for too long and camp was a bit away.

Re: Hit the lights - Injuries - SirDio - 01-18-2021

Mordred sniffed the air and she huffed, nodding slowly to Ninazu's words. She groaned a bit but managed to keep her head up, looking at her own injuries before frowning. Then her eyes drifted to Sojourn and she chuckled. "Yea, you kind of did miss a party here, I crashed it." She then grimaced in pain but tried to stand up either way.

Slowly as to not cause any more injuries or hurt the two lionesses if she did fall, she managed to stand up, shuddering a bit in the cold. "Now i can see why dinosaurs needed feathers."

"Speech"
Reggan