Beasts of Beyond
Lost myself in you - Returning - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Lost myself in you - Returning (/showthread.php?tid=13782)

Lost myself in you - Returning - SirDio - 01-13-2021

While Medusa's home at the Glades was a much needed respite, he knew he had to get back to the Typhoon. He had pulled Medusa to the side and explained his situation, and even though she held pain in her eyes she had agreed and even asked to join him.

They didn't take long, though they avoided Tanglewood like a plague due to the small hostilities they had. But as the sun hung in the sky and early afternoon greeted those of the Archipelago, the two hybrids walked up to the gate, side by side. When Medusa turned to leave, he insisted she'd stay, "I want you to meet some of them." Reluctantly, she stayed.

"Speech"

/// Wait for Medusa to post ^^

Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - SirDio - 01-13-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
Medusa was torn in two. On one hand, she didn't want her friend to leave, on the other, she recognized the burning loyalty he held to the pirates. So when he told her he had to get back, she opted to go. Rhine could handle the Glades for a day or less, she was sure.

Walking under the bell sent shivers down the leopardess hybrid. She stared at the islands, ears pinning back with the regret she felt. But Xhocoatl pressed his body against her own and she felt a little calmer. "You call, or should we ring the bell?" She hushed to him. Xho simply shook his head.

"I'm back! I've brought a friend as well - she's the one who sent the note. She isn't staying here, though." She wanted to smack him, but she added her own, "Yeah, I'm Medusa."
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
Reggan

Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - michael t. - 01-13-2021

Michael didn't know much about the Glades, aside from their involvement with the Coalition. He hadn't been in the main throes of the raids, and had instead preferred to stay in or near the smaller, important buildings, in order to keep them safe. So, he had never seen Medusa or the rest of her group, and he held no anger or bitterness in his eyes as he moved over. Instead, he was just curious about why Xhocoatl had bolted on them, and where he had been. Sitting down in front of the pair, the dealer spoke softly, his head tilting to one side, "Hey there, Medusa. M'name's Michael, and I'm a dealer around here. I've known Xhocoatl for a little bit now." He then turned his attention over to Xho, one ear flicking as he questioned, "It's good to have you back... did you get tired of us, or something?" His tone wasn't hostile, instead it was mostly amused and a little baffled. Normally when people left to head for another group, they didn't come back.

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
Medusa visibly sunk her body down in relief, grateful that she wouldn't get yelled at.. yet. "Hello. It's nice to meet you, Michael."

Then she also turned her attention to her friend, who seems very pleased and happy. "Yea, you didn't tell me why you visited aside from the fact you read the letter."
Reggan

Xhocoatl beamed as Michael walked up, "Hey, Michael!" He spoke before letting Medusa talk.

Turning his gaze to the two, he shrugged. "Honestly, I didn't fit with the issues that has gone on.. with our old Captain. I didn't have anything to say and started getting stressed. And besides, Medusa sent the note, I didn't want to keep her waiting for too long." He said a bit bashfully.

"I'm still loyal to The Typhoon, don't worry."

"Speech"

Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - michael t. - 01-14-2021

Medusa seemed like a friendly and polite enough person, so Michael just offered her a nod to acknowledge her words, a small smile on his muzzle. Upon hearing Xhocoatl's explanation, the dealer's face temporarily fell before he sighed, muttering, "I suppose I can't argue with you, there... thankfully, it seems like things are settling down a bit nowadays. Goldie still can't remember much of her past, but she's making new memories, so that's good." He then gestured lightly with his paw, adding on, "And I wasn't questioning your loyalty to The Typhoon. I was mostly just curious, considering we don't usually have people just disappear on us for a little while. Mostly, if someone disappears... well, they aren't coming back." He could name quite a few faces that were gone now seemingly permanently, off the top of his head. However, he tried not to dwell on those faces, knowing that doing such a thing would only make him depressed.

Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - ROXANNE R. - 01-15-2021

It seemed that Xhocoatl had decided to return to them after some time and frankly, Roxanne hadn't realized his absence until now when the other had decided to come back to the Typhoon. The Captain would approach the trio with her mismatched gaze settling onto Medusa, her pupils narrowing as she could recall that this hybrid came from the group that had originally helped the Coalition take over their group as well as the others. She was wary of them but she was well aware of their strengths and Palm Glades had stabbed the Coalition in the back which was something that Roxanne could respect even if she was still cautious of them. Her fluffy tail lashed to the sides lightly as she brushed up next to Michael before speaking with her whiskers twitching lightly "Welcome back, Xhocoatl." She would say with a nod of her cranium before her attention would turn over to Medusa keeping on a cool demeanor. "And hello to you, Medusa." At that point, the draconic feline would sit down curling her tail around her paws only to introduce herself "Is there anything you need or just looking around? Regardless, I'm Captain Roxanne Roux. I'm the word and law around these parts," Her forked tongue would swipe across her jaws as her fangs would glisten in the sunlight before a smirk formed itself on her maw.

Re: Lost myself in you - Returning - SirDio - 01-15-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
Medusa couldn't stop the chuckle that left her at Xho's words. "Yeah, I doubt your loyalty is questioned." She gently pushed her friend before looking to Roxanne, nodding in greeting. "Hello, ma'am."

She watched as Xho started to move toward the two, then stop and back up. "I'm just looking - I wanted to take a walk with Xhocoalt. When he told me he planned to leave, I decided to join him in the journey." She smiled against the growing empty she felt. Xho looked to her and smiled back, gently smacking her with a paw.

"This place is quite pretty, I must say."
Reggan