Beasts of Beyond
Mark of the Beast - joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Mark of the Beast - joining (/showthread.php?tid=13778)

Mark of the Beast - joining - SirDio - 01-13-2021

YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
The demon's stomach grumbled. She grumbled back, only louder. The forest stank of salt from the nearby ocean, and she halted just past the border of Palm Glades. She really wanted some candy.

Turning her pale gaze to the forest, she called out in a sweet tone, [color=#765a90]"Hello? Anyone out here? I promise I won't bite."

[color=#765a90]"Speech Here"
Reggan

Re: Mark of the Beast - joining - CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-14-2021

[glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION !。+゚.[/glow]
Thankfully for Mezrith, Caesar would be lurking close by; the savannah was able to sense the other demon's presence and he was curious as to what she was doing here. Whenever she stepped over the border, Caesar prepared himself to leap out at her, but then she decided to call out. Huffing, Caesar emerged from his "hiding" place (although with how bright his coat color was, "hiding" would probably not be the correct word here), his ear flicking as he spoke, "Yea. No promises about me, though." If she proved herself to be an enemy, Caesar would gladly try to fight her off - which can include biting. "Whaddya want with The Palm Glades, hm?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Mark of the Beast - joining - SirDio - 01-14-2021

YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
She turned her head toward Caesar, jokingly squinting at his bright fur. Mezrith grinned gently, tilting her head to his words. [color=#765a90]"Hello - this group is called The Palm Glades, eh? That's interesting. The Palm Glades wouldn't happen to have candy, would it? I've been kind of craving something sweet."

Then she dipped her head in a moment of bashfulness. [color=#765a90]"Oh, my manners. My name is Mezrith." She waved her tail in greeting. Then she thought for a moment and tilted her head the other way. [color=#765a90]"Is this group open for more people? I've just realized how lonely I've been."

[color=#765a90]"Speech Here"
Reggan

Re: Mark of the Beast - joining - RHINESTONE. - 01-16-2021

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Another newcomer on their border? Rhine supposed that wasn't too unusual, but there sure was a large influx of them these days – not that he was complaining. New members were always good for them, provided they didn't cause too much trouble. So, the legate wore a smile as he came padding up beside Caesar, his short tail flicking in the air. He chuckled a little upon hearing Mezrith, gesturing with a paw towards the boardwalk, "I'm not too sure about our main camp, but I'm sure that the boardwalk has plenty of candy stashed away in the buildings." He then greeted her properly, his voice a warm purr, "Also... it's nice to meet you, Mezrith. My name is Rhinestonestar, and I'm the legate of the Palm Glades. You're certainly welcome to join us if you're looking for a home. We're all... fairly friendly around here." His black gaze temporarily darted over to Caesar, knowing full well that the other was an exception. Still, the brightly colored feline hadn't gotten himself in too much trouble yet.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: Mark of the Beast - joining - Grimm - 01-16-2021

[div style="margin: auto; max-width: 475px; padding: 5%; min-height: 20px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 17px;"]Rather apt the descriptor of amiable, though expanding the tally that stood within opposition, such likely a product of the numerous visitors. Once he was among those, sought a chance at first introduction, at least he tried for such, useless the queries often formulated as his mind wandered, dampened his spirit as time took without discrimination. Purpose his own to bear where concerned his reasoning for traipsing about the twisted woodlet, familiar grown, a comfort he found in few other places. Routine it seemed, clockwork the arrival and practiced conversation, almost discarded before a particular voice rose.

Between twisted lips small teeth peeked, worn an expression meant to be terrifying though seemed more comical, heavy each step as trajectory shifted. Easy his recall of the prior instance he had come upon Caesar, another that denied needed refuge he had been all too happy to send on his way. Settled upon the savannah in question his vision when the placement of their meeting was breached, yet it shifted away, brief the inspection of Mezrith before it was once more drawn back.

Numerous the inhabitants populating the shoreline, many differing in a manner that made them unique, another the stranger. "Why are your eyes red, are you sick?" Question rose without prior thought as to how it may be taken, grown apparent Foam may have grown, and thus acquired and developed further various skills, but still was he not one for tact.

Re: Mark of the Beast - joining - CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-17-2021

[glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION !。+゚.[/glow]
Caesar rolled his eyes as he caught Rhinestonestar's comment that was obviously alluding to him, though whether it was out of amusement or anger, anyone could say. On one hand, Caesar did believe that it was idiotic of Rhinestone not to enforce the border rule at bit more stricter, but on the other hand, it meant that the group could easily be destroyed.

"Yea, yea, I'm sure the boardwalks or whatever have 'em." Caesar shrugged. He didn't personally care for candy, so how the hell would he know if there were some stashed away? "But if you wanna stay, welcome, I guess. Name's Caesar Cipher." He looked over at Foampaw as the apprentice approached, his dark gaze narrowing at him, but he said nothing to the younger male.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]