Beasts of Beyond
something glorious - open; iron forged visit - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: something glorious - open; iron forged visit (/showthread.php?tid=13737)

something glorious - open; iron forged visit - rhosmari - 01-08-2021

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
Standing the test of time would always be difficult. His father had told him this, gave him lessons of tenacity. He needed to be vigilant and think of his people. Have back up plans in place so that things could flow better. This included finding friends for their group to be friendly with. So after all of the information that he had picked up he noticed one particular group that had this tenacity. No matter if they had failed or not. They had proven their strength. They had conquered all groups and nothing else needed to be said. They were to be feared and taken seriously or the rug could be pulled out from underneath their weak paws again. The journey here had been a smooth one, through the channel. With his offering in tow. He had made sure that his group was well notified of his departure and he would be returning with hopefully good news by the morn. As he stepped onto the frigid lands he huffed in the air, black tongue dragging on bone cheek before he shook himself. "Quite the opposite." He mused mostly to himself as the two large wagons were pulled onto land.

With a small note on what all he had brought with him he lifted his skull to the heavens, calling out to let them know he was upon their coast. "Hello! I am the Dragon King of the Iron Forged. We live on the opposite land to your own and I've come to ask for an alliance. I've brought with me two wagons of herbs that we have stolen from the Typhoon's temple as a friendship offering." There the skeletal tiger like creature would sit and await for someone to approach him.
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW

Re: something glorious - open; iron forged visit - ninazu - 01-09-2021

BURN
BRIGHT
The snow crunched under her paws as the snow leopard walked towards the skullfaced creature and his two wagons. One eyebrow quirked up, but her pupil-less eyes made it difficult to read her facial expressions. “Stolen all this from the Typhoon, eh? Quite an accomplishment.”

The mutated snow leopard stepped closer to the Dragon King, just enough to see the blue-purple irises lurking in his black eye sockets. She didn’t recognize his group’s scent, but his accomplishment warmed her to their ability. After all, the Coalition sprouted into an empire almost overnight. New blood, new ideas, new strategies… those expanded groups more than relying on traditions and leaning on old knowledge.

[b]“Greetings, Dragon King. I am Ninazu, Kingpin of the Coalition.” She tilted her head to the side. Then she motioned with a paw to the wagons. [b]“Your gift is appreciated; they’ll make excellent additions to the greenhouse and our herb storage. But I need to know more about your group, your ways, and what you expect from an alliance with the Coalition. Specifically… you must know what we’ve done, and yet you seek an alliance, anyway. Why?”
© MADI

Re: something glorious - open; iron forged visit - charrie graveyard - 01-09-2021

[align=center]
Cold. He really hated it. Winter was not something he was particularly enjoying right now. While it was fun to throw snowballs and make snow... creatures, Kura missed the tropical environment their old home. There was something about the sunshine and palm trees that made him feel a little bit more alive in a time where dark reigned for an entire season. Ah well, there was only two months left of this and it would be over anyhow.

Having been patrolling nearby, Kuragori happened to overhear voices coming from the border. Deciding to take a look, the owl griffin would trot in Ninazu and the unknown visitor's direction, eventually approaching the pair and taking up a spot beside the kingpin. He had to agree with the snow leopard here... it was quite suspicious, knowing what destruction his group mates had caused to the inhabitants in the Typhoon and on the rest of the mainland. Perhaps this "dragon king" as he called himself was just as skewed in his morals as the Coalition were. Of course, Kura wasn't trying to put himself above the rest of the wanderers. He definitely had some fucked up morals of his own, but you had to be on pretty much the same page if you wanted to form an alliance with the Coalition. Deciding to just stay quiet for now and observe, the hybrid would watch the ruler with interest, every now and then glancing at Ninazu in an attempt to read what she could be thinking.

[align=center]
"as the stars start to align, i hope you will take it as a sign that you will be ok"
[align=center]

Re: something glorious - open; iron forged visit - COSMIIX - 01-10-2021

Well, the tropical beach dream was shortlived to say the least though he wouldn't complain outloud given that he had decided to stick around. The cold weather wasn't something he was used to at all so, he found himself wandering about for a bit before his single eye caught onto the sight of some fucking stranger, Ninazu, and Kuragori. Flicking his only ear, the small wildcat would make his way over with his pupil narrowed into a dangerous slit as he examined the visitor. Something about the Typhoon from what he had heard that's where the Coalition had most dirt on or that's what he had heard from talking groups of NPCs. Shaking himself off from some snow that had fallen on him earlier, Grem would approach slowly lifting his tiny paws every now and then to shake them due to it being rather cold, he hoped that he didn't get frostbite or something. That would be a massive shame for himself anyways, he hadn't done enough to try and make friends just yet having just stuck to Kuragori for the most part since he had joined. Speaking of which, those feathers definitely looked warm and he was wishing that he had some plumage for this kind of weather. "Fuck this weather," He mumbled under his breath only to sit next to Kuragori just a trembling scrap of fur as he looked at this so called Dragon King.

He didn't look like much of a King to Gremlin but considering that he was probably the last person to ask about hierarchy or let alone the group name, the small Asian leopard cat decided to remain silent for the most part. He'd scoot a bit closer to Kuragori as he waited to hear more. Maybe he could make a fire later and try not to burn down the fucking place.

Re: something glorious - open; iron forged visit - rhosmari - 01-10-2021

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
''Strength gathers more strength, doesn't it?'' He asked it casually despite the audience that was slowly forming. Though his opinion on them was voided as he just came to listen to the woman in front of him. This Kingpin as she had called herself. What an interesting title she had. Still he knew that they would know that anyone that was around this island would know of the deeds that had been committed and yes the Iron Forged had heard of their exploits. After all the yowling sounds of the damned and defeated were hard to miss. But he was sure that some like to keep their ears plugged and try to tune out such violence. ''We have heard of the Coalition and frankly we enjoy the idea of having someone such as yourselves as an ally. Someone who sees a bigger picture and can take that picture and make it a reality. Strength is one thing but to have the strategy to take over multiple groups is another. We enjoy things like that, we like to ambush and to take. Resources are not often plentiful and that is how we make due. And with this alliance, possibly making us sister groups half of what we pillage will come to the Coalition.'' He began with a light tone as he looked at the three that stood before him. This was a deal he would uphold, he would invite them to their feasts and to their raids. Come to their defense when they would need it.

Turning his grinning skull to the side as his skeletal scorpion tail rattled with twisting and turning vertebra he would sit down slowly. Metal capped claws would shift against snow as he motioned from where his boats sat across the large channel of water. ''The Iron Forged live along the Ore Mountains. Our lands are rich in minerals and different kinds of plants during the warmer seasons. We have a very high dragon population as well which can sometimes make it a bit of a danger. We don't mind causing provoked or unprovoked fights so long as we get the necessities that we need. We are a rather...traditional group but I would not mind holding a feast specifically for celebrating an possibly alliance between the both of our groups.''
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW

Re: something glorious - open; iron forged visit - ninazu - 01-11-2021

BURN
BRIGHT
Ninazu’s many ears twitched as the two Condemned joined her, though she didn’t glance at them. However, when Gremlin mumbled something and trembled like a leaf in a rainstorm, she chuckled and glanced at the newcomer. “Remind me, after this business is finished, and I’ll give you a bundle of furs.” She planned on giving such things to joiners when she welcomed them in meetings, but there was no reason to risk frostbite in Gremlin’s case.

Whether or not Gremlin responded, she tilted her head to the right as she refocused her attention back on the Dragon King. “Ore Mountains? That’s farther away, isn’t it? I think I see your point.” His raiding strategy mirrored the Coalition’s warbound nature, naturally, but their territory couldn’t be further opposite of each other. The Coalition had no reason to travel all that way to try and raid a place riddled with dragons; in turn, the Dragon King had no reason to take his rowdy bunch here to freeze. Ninazu grinned; sister groups, indeed.

“In theory, this sounds like a perfect arrangement.” Ninazu nodded, scratched her chin, and figured why the hell not. The crumbling of their empire proved to her the value in having real alliances, not little fools who allied with them for convenience and never returned the favor, like the traitorous Palm Glades.

“I’ll agree to an alliance. To cement it, a feast or such in your territory. And how would your citizens like to see snow? We could host a free for all ‘snowball’ fight, give our groups the chance to feel for each other on the battlefield.”
© MADI