Beasts of Beyond
MAGGOTS, THE LOT OF YOU | daily jobs - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: MAGGOTS, THE LOT OF YOU | daily jobs (/showthread.php?tid=13722)

MAGGOTS, THE LOT OF YOU | daily jobs - VALE - 01-07-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ greyscale hyena
Vale sauntered to the balcony, looking out to the lower levels of the underground castle. Ve leaned against the railing, red eyes narrowed, in a look of serious concentration. The Iron Guard tapped the sword tethered to vis body and wondered if the medicine stash from the Typhoon contained any recreational drugs.

Rubbing vis jaw, the bandit thought over looking into the stores. However, ve finally remembered why ve’d bothered to walk all the way over here. Palming vis forehead, ve grumbled to verself about vis shitty memory.

“Ironfolk, line up for the daily jobs! You know, the shit you’ll do.” Vale shouted to the crowd below. “You can grab more than one—I even encourage it!—but finish your first one before requesting more, you greedy workaholics.”

A head or two turned up to look at ve, and the shapeshifter sighed dramatically.

// you can also ask for ooc prompts!
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: MAGGOTS, THE LOT OF YOU | daily jobs - Lokisaurus - 01-07-2021

THE PINES WERE ROARING
renlys stormbringer . male . the iron forged . member
Renlys had not been on the ground when Vale addressed their people, but he did fly closer to grab a better idea of what the hyena was yapping about.  Now closer to Vale's left, the dragon tipped his crowned head to one side.

"Give me a job to do while I'm free."  He hissed pleasantly.
#psychosocial.

Re: MAGGOTS, THE LOT OF YOU | daily jobs - VALE - 01-07-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ greyscale hyena
“Aye, hey there, Renlys.” The bandit reached up and attempted to scritch the dragon’s snout. Vale bit vis tongue to keep from saying who’s a cute dragon? you are. yes, you are, because that seemed a little bit rude.

“Why don’t you throw rotten dragon eggs on the Typhoon? Make it… a flyby strike. If you hit one person, that’s a victory. Don’t get captured or fucked over, aight? Your safety is more important than egging a pirate.”

[member=17254]Renlys[/member]
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: MAGGOTS, THE LOT OF YOU | daily jobs - rhosmari - 01-09-2021

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
Another day and he was pleased to see that there were some of his people out and about. He had lingered in his room in isolation. Thinking, debating on where he was going or what he was even doing. Dylluan rejecting his selection to the Iron Guard made him troubled but there wasn't much he could do about it. The other was older and knew well what he wanted to do with his own life. But it still nipped at the back of his mind. The rattle of his tail was clearly heard as he cam around a stone column,  watching Vale with intrigue before he finally stepped up. Don't he a pauper. He was a king for a reason and he wanted make his people happy despite the turmoil that seemed to be running rampant just underneath the surface. Clearing his throat the skull faced freak would tilt his head up and always grinning he would finally speak. "I would love a job from someone as amazing as yourself."
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW

Re: MAGGOTS, THE LOT OF YOU | daily jobs - VALE - 01-09-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ flaming hot hyena
Vale raised a brow at Brymstone, ready with a quip about Big Stones needing in for a Big Job, but the Dragon King disarmed the jokester. Warmth inflamed the hyena’s cheeks, and the Iron Guard’s eyes widened as ve inhaled. The hyena’s head burst into flames, as bright red as dragon fire.

“Ah, amazing? Nope. Hahaha. You almost had me there, I mean, good joke. Right. Right.” Vale blinked faster and faster as the flesh oozed off vis burning head, until only a flaming skull remained. “Right. Right. RIGHT, you came for a job! Okay, here’s a request? Throw something you hate into the volcano! BIG YEET!”

[member=16886]BRYMSTONE[/member]
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: MAGGOTS, THE LOT OF YOU | daily jobs - rhosmari - 01-10-2021

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
Well, this was a reaction that he hadn't thought he would have seen. Their head just exploded in flames and he watched the dancing fire with eyes that were unblinking. He liked it. Perhaps more than he should have and if he could have looked amused he would have shown this. But facial expressions were out of his realm of expertise so he decided to go along with something else. Something he supposed that could be misconstrued but he was tired of always seeming severe. Wouldn't anyone anyway. ''Well, unfortunately for you I hardly joke. So I was talking straight facts.'' He did allow a teasing humor to slip along his words as he watched them. Before he finally contemplated on the task he had been given. Something he hated into the depths of the volcano, something he didn't want anymore. Hmm. He would have to think on it but he was aware that there were many things that he hated. Many creatures that he also hated. But he merely dipped his head to Vale, gaze lingering before he turned to figure this out. ''I like this kind of creativeness....''
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW