Beasts of Beyond
from a friend to a friend - open; quasar and medusa needed - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: from a friend to a friend - open; quasar and medusa needed (/showthread.php?tid=13676)

from a friend to a friend - open; quasar and medusa needed - rhosmari - 01-03-2021

How many days did he spend making these things? The hybrid was not sure as time seemed to pass him by here. He knew though that he washappy, that he was slowly forgetting about his troubles. At least when it wasn't night time. Right now he was working diligently on something that was between his paws, water wrapped to form a hollowed out ice dome over a solid granite base. In the middle was a royal topaz, brightly lit up. It was like an obelisk that stretched up around tiny trees, sand coating the base for them with what appeared to be a smaller ocean. A little beach. This one was for Quasar. Lightening was something he had connected with the sparkledog and thus he had used the bright yellow stone in accordance with him. A part of him hoped he liked the little terrarium. As for Medusa's he had worked slowly with her's. The same dome of solid and thick ice covered the granite bottom but her stone was split in half. One was soft blue while the other was a hazy green. It calmed him, just being around her. He felt secured but the small trees and the sand and water remained for the small beach.

They both had openings in the top, small holes so that they could be watered when needed. Taking a deep breath in he took the gifts and began to search the area for the two whom he had found at least some peace with. The young adult paused after a moment before he decided to call out. [b]"Medusa? Quasar? I have something from you guys."[b]

[member=16168]Medusa[/member]
[member=16276]quasar[/member]
[table][tr][td]
[Image: lnnqViN.gif]
[/td][td]
How, how much to light up my star again and rewire all my thoughts? Oh baby, won't you remind me what I am? And break, break my little cold heart. I'm living someone else's life. Suppressing who I was inside. I don't know if I can be alone again. I don't know if I can sleep alone again.

%u2014 Sorbet Monroe Roux
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: from a friend to a friend - open; quasar and medusa needed - METEOR - 01-03-2021

Quasar trotted over, his three tails high and waving in the air. “Yo, Sorbet? What’s up?” People rarely called for him by name—unless he fucked up, that is—and the vaporwave mess nearly assumed the bigass feline hybrid had some similar issue with him.

However, as he came closer, the sparkledoggo tilted his head. He sniffed at the ice domes, looking between them and Sorbet’s eyes in obvious bewilderment. “Pretty. But what’s it for? No, like… what’d I do to… make you want to do this?” He shook his head and grimaced. Fuck, that sounded weird, why did he sound so weird?

“They’re pretty,” he added with a nod, completely oblivious to the fact he’d already said that shit.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: from a friend to a friend - open; quasar and medusa needed - SirDio - 01-03-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
"Hm? What do you need, Sorbet?" The hybrid answers back, walking toward the duo. It was often that someone would call out her name, but rare for her name to be paired with Quasar's. Maybe something happened?

Eyes settling on the ice domes, she wished she could have blinked. Tilting her head she smiled and looked at the domes. "Woah.. These really are pretty. Must have taken you a while." For a moment she seemed oblivious, but soon the scene settled. "Are these for us? I'm one of the most unworthy of such beautiful gifts." She chuckled.
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
Reggan

Re: from a friend to a friend - open; quasar and medusa needed - RHINESTONE. - 01-04-2021

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Rhinestone's name was very distinctly not one of the ones that Sorbet had called out, but the legate still found himself intrigued, wondering what the hybrid had made. He was sure that Sorbet had plenty of special skills that the serval simply didn't know about, since he didn't know the other well enough just yet. Rhine only managed to last a couple of minutes before his curiosity finally got to him, ears perking up and body soon following as he moved towards the sound of Sorbet's voice. From afar, he could already see that both Quasar and Medusa were there, a fact that put him at ease. At least he wouldn't be sticking his nose into the gift business before the recipient's even got there. With a newfound sense of confidence, Rhinestone picked up the pace slightly, soon coming to a stop a few paces away, his black eyes widening upon seeing the globes. He couldn't stop himself from letting out a little whistle, obviously impressed with the work that Sorbet had put into his little gifts.

Looking between both Medusa and Quasar, the small feline chuckled a bit before he spoke, "Isn't it obvious? The two of you are great, what reason would Sorbet have not to give you gifts?" If Rhine was a little hit better at crafting – and also had some more time on his paws – he probably would've made everyone small gifts at this point. As it was, though, the legate was forced to just admire Sorbet's handiwork, turning to the hybrid and purring, "They're both very beautiful, Sorbet. You're very kind for making those for the two of them." Rhinestone knew there was a reason why he thought the other was a good kid.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: from a friend to a friend - open; quasar and medusa needed - rhosmari - 01-07-2021

As they both came forward he tried to go for a smile, but it wavered and faltered a bit. He didn't want to cry today but he felt like some kind of emotion was coiled up tight within him. He took a slow breath in and then released it before shaking his head a little bit. It was going to be fine and this was a necessary question to ask him. It wasn't like it was life or death. But that day he had been found washed ashore was a life or death situation, he was out of his head, wounded and so close to it. They were the first two that he was told had been there to help him, of course more had come but he was pushed back to help because they had found him, given him water, and carried him to the medic. Done everything they possibly could have done to help him and he was grateful for that. He didn't want to seem like a sap and he lightly nudged the yellow gem encased terrarium to Quasar and then the blue and green gem toward Medusa. ''I just..wanted to say thank you. I know there were others that helped me and I'm making more of these...it takes a bit. But you guys were there first I was told and Medusa you helped me try to come to terms with what happened. You both....just thank you for helping me.''

He began softly, trying not to look at them. His eyes were brimming with tears and he tried to calm himself. Just suck it up. Lifting his glowing seagreen eyes he gave a smile finally and when Rhine showed up he chuckled gently. He was right after all, they were great but that didn't mean the leader wasn't as well. He slowly swayed his finned tail back and forth as he looked at the two gifts before glancing back to Rhine. ''Thanks, I have one for you too. It's not done yet but I'll get it to you as soon as I can.''
[table][tr][td]
[Image: lnnqViN.gif]
[/td][td]
How, how much to light up my star again and rewire all my thoughts? Oh baby, won't you remind me what I am? And break, break my little cold heart. I'm living someone else's life. Suppressing who I was inside. I don't know if I can be alone again. I don't know if I can sleep alone again.

%u2014 Sorbet Monroe Roux
[/td][/tr][/table]