Beasts of Beyond
nothing but ash || IF meeting 1/02 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: nothing but ash || IF meeting 1/02 (/showthread.php?tid=13661)

nothing but ash || IF meeting 1/02 - rhosmari - 01-02-2021

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
With the passage of time came forth another meeting. He was more thrilled and seemed to be fitting into his new role. A sense of power and purpose pushed through his shoulders as he walked from the third level of the large mountain city. The Forge was in swing, he could hear the bellows roaring and the fires hissing as steam issued into the air and out of the hole that was in the ceiling. He continued on his way and a giggle left his jaws, yes he was happy. He felt it in the wiggling of his toes. He was sure of himself and for once he did not care about the whispers that seemed to chatise his every step. They were not important, this was. Once he was at the lower level he allowed his voice to ring forth like a bright beacon to beckon them all in. ''Brothers and sisters in arms to the Hall of Kings for a gathering.'' He spoke out as he allowed his form to leave the doors and step into the large hall. His eyes automatically looked up at the completed statue, the one of his father. Adopted or not the man had taken care of him as if he had been his own son. He breathed out as he looked at the imposing lion, his maw cut to look almost menacing with strength sculpted in his body. He would miss him that much was certain.

Turning away he would settle down and he would wait, gaze lingering on those that came forth. His skeletal face was blank save for the ever present grin that commanded his jaws. His ears pulled forward as he listened to their steps. before he began. ''I would first like to have a formal welcome to both [member=3123]vale[/member] and [member=16365]Chernabog[/member] they have both been lovely additions to the Ironfolk and long may they live here.'' He was pleased that they had decided to come here after all and he was sure that they would fit in. Slowly a black tongue slithered from between bone stained teeth as he debated on what next to say. That was till a clouded leopard came forth with something wrapped up. Ah yes, right on time. ''As you all know as tradition dictates, we have sword ceremonies for those of rank. My father has passed away and so can not do mine and thus I have to take it upon myself. With this diamond sword I take up the claim of Dragon King. My father's sword reshaped for myself.'' He picked up the hilt of the blade and watched the cloth fall away to show the rainbow like diamond. It shimmered in the hanging light of the lanterns, sharp edged and meant for both decoration and combat. He would most certainly use it to cleave a few heads.

With the hilt clenched in his jaws he would carefully sheath it within a grey sheathe before he set the sword down and continued on with what he wished to say. ''I would like to offer both [member=3123]vale[/member] and [member=16902]dylluan.[/member] a position in the Iron Guard. You both have worked hard and have well proven yourselves capable. I will present to you your swords if you both agree.'' Another animal had come forth with the covered swords and he nodded lightly before he then moved on towards some other topics. ''We are currently raiding the Typhoon for the herb storage so make sure that you are present and taking whatever you can. We are meant to get in and out, taking nearly all of it. Anyone in our way, well, I'm sure you all know what to do. We are also having our longest night so be sure to go and celebrate. The Dragoon Festival is also not that far away.'' After that he paused to let things sink in, there was more news to come and more things he needed to say of course.

''I will be seeking an alliance with the Coalition of the Condemned. They look like they could use a friendly paw in their troubling times. I will also be seeking other alliances as well soon. But we Ironfolk will be testing the water. Now then, if no one has anything else to say I would like for someone to host the daily jobs and this meeting is dismissed after the ceremonies are completed.'' He carried a bit of weight at the end of his words but he was sure that things would get across well. He was restless, feeling an itch in his skin that he couldn't scratch. Sliding his black tongue along his bone jaws and teeth as he waited.
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW

Re: nothing but ash || IF meeting 1/02 - VALE - 01-02-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ albino cat
The mystic python slithered under the Ironclad’s paws, slowly manuevering towards the front of the crowd. Vale’s red eyes honed on the Dragon King, steady and unnerving, as Brymstone addressed the crowd and called the shapeshifter by name. Twice. If Vale grew from a humble stock, then the bandit might’ve been surprised, but the serpent harbored no illusions about verself.

Legs poked out of the snake’s long body as it shuttered and contracted. Pieces of the greyscale patterns sloughed off, paws with little jelly toes sprouted at the end of vis legs, and black sludge oozed out of the creature’s thin nostrils and gaping maw. Vale stood on vis new paws, shook out vis body, and splattered the surrounding animals with rotting flesh and scales.

Blood clumped the white cat’s fur together. Vale blinked and licked a trace of black sludge off vis muzzle, red eyes fixed on Brymstone all the while.

“I’ll gladly take the position. And the sword, in accordance with your traditions.” Vale’s fluffy tail flicked behind ver, and ve tilted vis head to the right, then left, then right again. As a relative newcomer to the Iron Forged, Vale knew of the sword traditions, but had no idea what one for the Iron Guard would look like—but it would, obviously, not be as grand or beautiful as Brymstone’s.
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: nothing but ash || IF meeting 1/02 - mars. - 01-06-2021

[div style="margin: auto; max-width: 475px; padding: 5%; min-height: 20px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 17px;"]Absent had he grown, occupied with proceedings his own to dictate and carry knowledge of. Exceeding sparse had grown his infrequent visitations to the subterranean halls that echoed with voices bolstered by the continuation of their hunt, bitter the taste he held for such, however, lowly the manner conducted central spectacle. Warmth seared pads long since given to callouses, traversed the winding passages, intent only to retrieve necessary items before departure may be conducted. Aside his plans cast, however, the call ringing forth with something different about those gravel laced syllables, the pup elevated by dirty work.

Frown rose upon scar laden lips, narrowed the eyes that watched procession, thought upon for a moment the reception had he willingly forgone attendance. Decision supposedly made as proceedings begun, though about open doors who he linger, a silent presence with scrutinising gaze levelled upon Brymstone. Expected the formal welcome among their ranks offered the two that had deemed the magna kissed land suitable, approval momentarily touching dark depths as Cherna was addressed. At the least she seemed suitable, no such remark befitting her companion.

Away was it whisked in short time, confusion alighting as ceremony was conducted. Indeed, no longer did they have the late Dragon to act as Brym must in his place, perceived still as slight, against tradition an act taken upon himself. The time for such was short as once more Vale was called upon, the inclusion of his own name after vis drawing a short hum from pursed lips. Unspoken went his issues with the other, vis tactics rather unseemly and uncouth, though old hand was Dylluan at war performed on a battlefield for all to witness without need of such measures as stealth. Lips contoured, rage worn clear as ve called ver acceptance, his own voice an echo that continued even as he turned and left without awaiting response. "I do not accept."