Beasts of Beyond
leave it all to me [★] lemonade - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: leave it all to me [★] lemonade (/showthread.php?tid=13659)

leave it all to me [★] lemonade - natyli r. - 01-02-2021

[table][tr][td]
NATYLI ROUX
CREWMATE
TAGS && INFO
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #76b8cc; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]COME AND FLY AW[color=#6897be]AY WI[color=#628ab9]TH ME
Antsy.  The feeling hadn't quite gone away, but it had subsided.  Her brother was... Safe now.  She was sure.  Back where he belonged.  No longer setting her skin on fire.

Just as the meteor led her to a simple act of compiling a lemonade stand, so did the aftermath of the raid.  Eager to encourage.  Help out.  Hydrate.  Smile.  The draconic jaguar grinned brightly as she set up her stand once again, just outside the tavern, dragging a bemused Keona out to provide ice with her water manipulation.

It was a simple table, albeit boasting a rather colorful sign, bearing numerous cups of lemonade and a larger jug for pouring more as needed.  "If you need somethin to drink I got lemonade!" It was hard not to be happy with lemonade.  "I promise, it's just lemonade," she'd add with a devious glint in her mitch-matched hues.

Sadly, she was joking around, but the thought had occurred to her.  Of course, no one else knew that for sure... They could only trust her and take a chance.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: leave it all to me [★] lemonade - salem - 01-02-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]SALEM | The fighting itself had not unnerved the youth so much as who had arrived to turn sides.  A sister; one of two he had not seen in many seasons, still burning with the brightness of a summer sun.  It left the dark-furred wildcat uneasy, yet hopeful, given her clear allegiance to better causes than that of the Coalition's conquest.  But she hadn't stayed -- perhaps for the best, though Salem wished he knew where she had gone and if she was safe.

Head full of anxieties, the feline nearly passed by the little lemonade stand with no notice, if not for the sheer bemusement over Natyli's promise.  "Should I be worried that it isn't?" His question is posed hesitantly, soft-tone buzzing with perplexment -- yet a smile still creeps on his maw, trusting the jaguar regardless.

Re: leave it all to me [★] lemonade - roan ; - 01-02-2021

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
Lemonade. Admittedly, the prospect of the cool drink was tempting for Roan at the moment. He had been under a lot of stress as of late, and while his diet at the moment was made up of mostly coffee, he could go for a change. Besides, he didn't get to see Natyli as often as his other siblings, and even if they all had a way of getting under his skin, he wouldn't shun them. Even Eulia hadn't been given the shunning treatment – just passive aggression in her direction.

Redirecting his course from his place a bit away from the tavern, Roan came trotting up to the small stand that had been set up, glancing vaguely in Salem's direction. He didn't say anything to the other, simply offering a quick nod. He couldn't help but feel slightly awkward around the other, still able to remember his childhood crush on Salem even all these months later. Choosing to purge his mind of that for now, the soothsayer reached out for one of the cups, downing almost all of it in one smooth gulp. When he pulled the cup away from his muzzle, he found himself pausing and muttering, slightly bewildered, "...There's nothing in it. I thought for sure there would be something terrible in it." After all, Trygve's unfortunate prankster behaviors had rubbed off on Natyli in the past.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: leave it all to me [★] lemonade - COAL - 01-02-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 40%; text-align: justify;"]lemonade was not something the black cat had ever tried. as the offer, he'd almost asked himself what the fuck is that? but he held his tongue for once in his life, tail twitching as he came strutting over. only there for a few hours and he was already making himself right at home, confident as ever and not quite calculating because he nearly tripped over a damned rock.. but he stumbled and stood straight again just as he got there.

"what's lemonade? looks radioactive, but then again, what isn't? at least it's not glowing, so it couldn't hurt, yeah? i'll take a glass!" thought, it seemed roan had gotten to it first. if it was poisoned or actually radioactive, then they'd found out soon enough. roan was a brave soul, drinking it down in nearly one go.. and he didn't die, so that was a good sigh! snatching a glass, he threw caution to the wind, taking a sip only to have his tongue assaulted by a sensation that he could only describe as.. shocking. "eugh- oh, oh, that's.. what the fuck is lemonade?"
☼ tags | updated 1/1: