Beasts of Beyond
Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* (/showthread.php?tid=13606)

Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - Hawthorn - 12-30-2020

Hawthorn | 5 years
Manticore | Panther with Scorpion's Tail | Palm Glades

Hawthorn still haven't gotten around to meet the other of Palm Glades. He had kept to himself lately. Yes he was able to keep from hurting the others for the simple fact that this was his home and he didn't want the others around him to see him as a threat.

Hawthorn spent most of the time around the beach, since he still found sand strange. He would just sit there and look at the water mainly. He did head into camp often, but wouldn't really talk to others.

Hawthorn had headed towards the beach again. He was silent as he walked and his scorpion's tail was relaxed as he walked. Hawthorn listened to everything as he walked since he did not like to be startled by others.

Re: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - SirDio - 12-31-2020

[align=center]
There's only one reason you've lost.
You've pissed me off.

"The ocean is beautiful, right?" the hybrid worded carefully, gently stepping up beside Hawthorn, having seen him a few times but being so busy with patrols and her recent shed to really talk with him. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?" she looked up at him, her left eye appearing more dull, almost becoming a white iris.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - Hawthorn - 12-31-2020

Hawthorn | 5 years

Hawthorn looked up hearing Medusa. He looked at her for a moment, before nodding. "You may." He said before looking at the water. Hawthorn loved sitting on the beach. "It is nice." Hawthorn added. He then looked back at Medusa wondering why she was here, when he knew she was usually busy.

Re: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - RHINESTONE. - 01-01-2021

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Truthfully, Rhinestone didn't know much yet about Hawthorn, considering how much the other had been keeping to himself. Of course, the legate was pretty sure he knew why the other kept to himself. After all, the other had admitted to having violent urges at his own joining, despite his best efforts. In spite of this, the serval wanted to try and talk with the other more, and he was glad that Medusa seemed to be making an effort to do the same. Walking over slowly, Rhine sat down in the sand nearby, his short tail twitching and displacing sand behind him as he let out a soft hum, "I've thought the ocean was beautiful since I was just a kit... could never resist just wanting to run right into it." He then turned to Hawthorn, giving the unusual panther a smile, "It's good to see you out and about again, Hawthorn. We've been missing you around here." Hopefully some reassurances would get the other to come out of his shell somewhat.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - Hawthorn - 01-01-2021

Hawthorn | 5 years

Hawthorn was still looking at the ocean until he had heard Rhinestone. Hawthorn then looked at Rhinestone. "Yes, and I've getting use to everyone now." He said knowing that his urge to attack and kill the ones near him was slowly dying down. He still looked at Rhinestone. "This is maybe the second time I've been on a beach looking at the ocean, well not counting all the times here." Hawthorn added as a small, slight smile came across his face.

Re: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - SirDio - 01-01-2021

MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
Medusa smiled to Rhine, unaware of the change in her left eye. In the sunlight it almost seemed a white iris with a hint of grey by the pupil. As she turned to Hawthorne, she beamed. "It's good to know you're getting used to everyone. I was very fidgety when I first arrived here in the glades. No one had seen an animal like me." She chuckled gently, though her lips twitched at the memory.

Turning her gaze to the ocean, she felt herself stiffen. "Sometimes it's hard to see the ocean with.. non-judgmental eyes.." She shivered involuntarily, remembering her brush with a watery grave. Now the ocean never seemed caring enough for her to go and swim.
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
Reggan

Re: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - Hawthorn - 01-02-2021

Hawthorn | 5 years

Hawthorn smiled more and ended up letting out a small chuckled at what Medusa said. He then looked at Medusa. "When I joined, I had a few concerned." He said remembering what he had said to the others. Hawthorn still had a smile on his face as he turned his attention back to the ocean. "The ocean is calm now." Hawthorn added still smiling. Hawthorn was starting to come out of his shell.

Re: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - RHINESTONE. - 01-04-2021

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Rhine was glad to hear that Hawthorn seemed to be settling in, considering the concern that had surrounded his joining. Although the serval wanted to make sure that everyone in the group was safe, he had to have faith that Hawthorn could control himself if he had gotten this far. Nodding in Medusa's direction, the legate added on once both she and Hawthorn had spoken, "I can't say I relate, since I didn't exactly join, but I'm glad that the both of you are properly settled in. I'd never want the Glades to feel like a place where you're judged just for being different." He could still remember what it had been like when Medusa first joined, and the way he had stubbornly defended her against all of the naysayers who thought she was wrong in some way.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You *Lonely Friend Time* - Hawthorn - 01-04-2021

Hawthorn | 5 years

Hawthorn looked at Rhinestone and nodded. He was happy to have a place where he could call home. "I'm glad to find a place where, I'm not judge for how I looked. Hawthorn said. In the past most of the others that he had killed, had judged him on how he looked. But now that he's found a place where he didn't have to worry about that, he was happy and didn't want to harm the others around him.

Hawthorn still looked at Rhinestone. "By what you've said, I take it that you were born here." He said now wanting to know what Palm Glades was like when Rhinestone was young. A curious look came across Hawthorn's face as he thought about how Palm Glades was when Rhinestone was young.