Beasts of Beyond
BURN THE WITCH - Morghana Bio and Storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: BURN THE WITCH - Morghana Bio and Storage (/showthread.php?tid=13589)

BURN THE WITCH - Morghana Bio and Storage - SirDio - 12-28-2020

[w]isker
. general .
name;; Morghana Rhoste
-nicknames ; The Witch, The Sorceress, The Arcane

physical age;; 1 year and 5 months
ageing scheme;; Monthly, designated date is 21st of each month

sex;; Female
preferred gender;; Female
sexuality;; Pansexual Demiromantic

powers;; none

child to;;
-NPC x NPC

mother to;; — Unknown
-adopted;; — TBA
ally to;; Tanglewood [table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
-Appears standoffish but easy to befriend if you talk lightly
[you are amazing]
I NEED YOU TO HURT ME . physical
Large Smilodon/ Leonberger hybrid with dark fur while her mane appears to be golden and silver in color. Eyes are a vibrant red with slit pupils. Lower lip fur is blood red. Several burn scars on her haunches. All fur is gone from her tail. Tongue is a thick oily color. Blood appears to be a holographic black similar to oil. Paw pads are a vibrant red. Her eyes have a mutation that causes them to glow in low light. Gleaming white spikes part her mane on either side of her neck toward the top, leading into a single row of spikes down her spine that ends at her hips.

She carries with her a scent of strong smoke and the faintest of honey and lavender. Teeth appear to be white fading into black as they go into her black gums. Mane has braided pieces held with black and red metal hoops. Nose pierced with a solid black loop.

accessories;; Several satchels holding oddities such as bones and vials of herbs with a few spare tomes and empty books. Gold hoop bracelet on her right forepaw, a silver ring on her left forepaw.
[you are amazing]
I NEED YOU TO FIGHT ME . mental
+ | Respectful, quiet, loyal, honest
0 | heavily opinionated, oddball, selectively mute
- | Madman, rambling, scheming

Will not hesitate to act - [member=17159]Morghana ![/member] for attacks - Does not know of her Demon-blood or the fact that she is a full on Demon, face claim is Sebastian Michaelis of Black Butler
[you are amazing][table][tr][td]
aha fuca u / navigation, tags, ect here
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Re: BURN THE WITCH - Morghana Bio and Storage - SirDio - 12-28-2020

TEXT HERE TEST
I WON'T SCREAM, WON'T GIVE THEM THAT SATISFACTION.
Reggan

Re: BURN THE WITCH - Morghana Bio and Storage - SirDio - 12-29-2020

[align=center][table][tr][td]
s
[/td][td][div style="margin-top: -6px; margin-left: 5px; height: 75px; width: 250px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px;"]MORGHANA is a FEMALE SMILO-LEONBERGER with SHE/THEY pronouns. She is a TANGLER of TANGLEWOOD and is 15 months old. She is physically MODERATE and mentally MODERATE. attack in PINK. played by ASTRAL.[/td][/tr][/table]