Beasts of Beyond
I've got to breathe - O; Note - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I've got to breathe - O; Note (/showthread.php?tid=13482)

I've got to breathe - O; Note - SirDio - 12-17-2020

PLEASE DON'T GO, PLEASE DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU SO, I LOVE YOU SO! Please break my heart. PLEASE DON'T GO, I'LL EAT YOU WHOLE I LOVE YOU SO! I LOVE YOU SO! —

She spared no time as she hurried along the railroad in the dead of night, satchel hanging from her neck. Fear often tried to hold her, but it proved futile. Fear would not hold her back, would not keep her from delivering the note. Though dawn was beginning to show as she approached the gate, she held back the worry, the anxiety.

Reaching for the rope, she dragged it down, winced at the bell's toll, and then placed the note down, keeping it down by the empty satchel, at the entrance. With haste she raced away, disappearing into the coming dawn like a winter's wind.

Hello, Typhoon. You don't know me, but I was part of the horrific raid that cost lives on this island. I write this note hoping there is still goodness in your hearts and that there is no bitterness held for me. I also write this note to request just one thing, for my mind's sake.

Xhocoatl and I know each other. We were close while we were young but we had to split away due to unfortunate situations. Anyway, I request that he come find me. If you do no wish it, that is fine, I will understand.

My group is near Tanglewood, by the beaches. I believe it is the south-eastern part of the island. ~~ M

"Speech."
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px COLOR2; font-size: 24px;"]— MEDUSA
#psychosocial.

Re: I've got to breathe - O; Note - michael t. - 12-20-2020

pills don't help, but it sure is funny!  ☆  ☆  ☆
MICHAEL TOWNLEY
THE TYPHOON
DEALER
The loud clanging of The Typhoon's bell was annoying enough when it was the middle of the day, but it was even worse when it was only the break of dawn. Michael let out a groan upon hearing it, slipping from his bed and shaking out his dark pelt. He could hear Trevor grumbling and growling behind him, but the dealer ignored him, knowing that it was his job to welcome in new people to the group. Unfortunately, it seemed as though the bobcat probably could've just stayed in bed if he wanted to. Because, as he grew close to where the bell laid at the end of the train tracks, he found no signs of any new joiners, or allied visitors. Instead, there was nothing but an empty satchel, and a note. Immediately, the thief let out a low hiss, aggravated that he had pulled himself from bed just for this. However, he still leaned forward, reading the note over carefully. Needless to say, the contents of it didn't exactly make him feel any more enthused about the morning.

Still, it would've been unfair of him to take the decision away from Xhocoatl – once the other was healed up, of course – so he picked both the satchel and note up carefully. Turning, Michael made his way towards the temple, having last seen the snake hybrid there, getting his injuries treated. Once he was close, the fugitive placed both the bag and note down, taking in a deep breath before he called out, "Xhocoatl! Got a note here with your name on it! Doesn't exactly seem like a good idea to me, but I suppose it's up to you..." Why would someone just go and walk directly into the territory of those that had just assisted in attacking them? Especially if Xho went alone. Michael could only hope that the other would see what a horrible idea that was.
☆  ☆  ☆  gimme, gimme some of that vampire money, come on!
Reggan

Re: I've got to breathe - O; Note - SirDio - 12-20-2020

Xho was usually either at the temple or his own home, and just that morning he was resting within the temple after his guilty conscience forced him to. He heard the clanging of the bell, which had roused him from his sleep, but he thought nothing of it. At least, until he heard Michael call out his name, saying there was a note form him. He stretched and stood up, wincing at the burns along his scutes.

He slinked his way out of the temple and dragged his way over to Michael, tilting his head, "I don't remember having mail from anyone.. Let's see..." He picked up the note, holding it delicately as he read. His tail curled up and slid across the ground several times as he read the words.

"There's only two other people who know my name that're outside of The Typhoon. Medusa and Stheno. Stheno wasn't at the raid, as far as I can remember. Medusa... she.. I think she was in the raid - I had someone protect me while I was down." He thought for a moment. "They looked familiar, identical to Medusa. I..." He looked down for a moment, claws flexing.

"When I am healed, I want to go.. alone. If someone wants to accompany me, that's fine."

"Speech"