Beasts of Beyond
It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend (/showthread.php?tid=13474)

Pages: 1 2

It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - Damiana - 12-17-2020

Damiana
Damiana | 2 years | Fox | The Typhoon
Damiana had been staying to himself for a bit. All that had been on his mind was his sister Basil and how she left him and that he didn't know if she was alive or well. Damiana had found a spot near a tree just outside the main camp, but he usually didn't move from the spot.

As luck would it, he stayed to himself on such a nice day. Damiana laid his little bedding with his eyes closed, but he wasn't asleep. He didn't want to look at anything or even the sky. His mind was on his sister as he let out a small sigh. Damiana then opened his eyes just long enough to look at the sky, only to close them again.

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - SirDio - 12-17-2020

She knew of longing, of sadness. Her wrangler group was a family to her -- a family she grew with and smuggled shine with and traded around with. The decision to leave them was a hard one, but she wanted to get out and about, taking a break from smuggling moonshine.

As she went about her day on the island, she caught sight of Damiana. Curious, she gently stepped closer to him. "Howdy there, sir. You awake?"

"Speech"

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - SCARLET! - 12-17-2020

Scarlet Rivion

Scarlet couldn't recall if she had family but...if she did,  would she feel the same way that  this fox did? Slowly she approached the two of them, her long ears swerving to listen to their conversation, figuring she might as well get to know this group and their members  by at least trying to participate in their conversations.

"Speech"  Thoughts

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - Damiana - 12-17-2020

Damiana
Damiana opened his eyes hearing someone. He looked up. "Yeah I'm awake." He said now sitting up. He didn't except anyone at the moment. Damiana smiled anyways.

"It looks like two of you are here." Damiana added now seeing that Scarlet was there. He then realize that he had a new family, but Basil was still on his mind.

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - trojan g. - 12-17-2020

[align=center]
[div style="min-width: 125px; min-height: 125px; border: 1px solid #fef8a9; float: left; background: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/9e5a93fc514305ce8a0df5bae91eb83d/5e6af2fe662a357d-ab/s540x810/939136ea5f349397ea9339062a941dccf8e5964a.png); background-size: cover; margin-right: 5px;"]
[div style="max-width: 500px; font-family: times new roman;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;line-height:16px;text-indent:30px;"]Torsten had met Damiana a few times, or, at least, enough times to know his name, and to know about him. The child didn't know the other too well - he could say that about a lot of his crewmates if he was being honest - but Torsten liked to try and get to know others as much as possible.

Coming to a stop by the three that were gathered, watching for a moment as the fox laid there curled up speaking to the two before him, Torsten would offer a small smile. "Hi Damiana!" He would speak, wings absentmindedly flapping slightly at his sides, "It's been a while, you doing ok? You look like you need a hug." He would offer a hug if the other wanted one, he liked to think he was good at hugs after all.

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - Damiana - 12-17-2020

Damiana
Damiana looked at Torsten when he heard him. "Hi Torsten. I've just been thinking about Basil lately." He said knowing all to well that wondering about Basil would have him a bit down. Damiana smiled a little as he looked at Torsten. "A hug would sound nice, actually." Damiana added.

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - SirDio - 12-18-2020

She smiled gently at Scarlet, moving so that she also had an equal space in the group. "I don't think I grabbed yer name, sir. I'm Magnolia." She dipped her head slightly as Torsten came into the group, her smile becoming wider. Turning her attention back to Damiana, she tilted her head. "Is Basil family? I know the feeling." She chuckled, sitting down.

"Speech"

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - Damiana - 12-18-2020

Damiana
Damiana looked back at Magnolia and smiled. "I'm Damiana." He said happily. Damiana still looked at Magnolia when she said Basil's name. "Yeah she is, she's my sister." Damiana added thinking about Basil.

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - roan ; - 12-20-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
Roan didn't know much about Damiana, if he was being honest. However, that wasn't much of a surprise. After all, the soothsayer had been rather preoccupied as of late, and he hadn't been around for Damiana's joining. Despite this, he figured it would be polite to approach and try to offer some kind of comfort. Such a thing certainly wasn't something that the siamese excelled at, but he at least knew a thing or two about losing family. Coming to sit beside Torsten, Roan wrapped his tail around his paws before he spoke, "...I don't believe we've met properly. My name is Roan." With introductions out of the way, the medic then continued, "If Basil is your sister, where is she? Does she live in another group? One of my siblings does." Although, he didn't really know where Ry was, anymore. He had heard about what had happened at the monthly meeting, and he had to wonder. Was Trygve back at the Pitt, or was he still under the influence of Stryker?
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: It Feels Like Something Is Missing; Saddness/Looking For A Friend - Damiana - 12-21-2020

Damiana
Damiana looked at Roan and smiled at him. "I'm Damiana." He said happily, but as soon as Roan asked about Basil, Damiana's smile fell. He didn't know where she was, or even if she was alive. "I don't know where she or even if she's alive." Damiana added thinking of how he ended up going the Typhoon. "She didn't tell me where she was going, all she told me was that I was going to be on my own soon." Damiana still looked at Roan.