Beasts of Beyond
yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me 》open, shop inventory - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me 》open, shop inventory (/showthread.php?tid=13471)

yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me 》open, shop inventory - jezabil pyre - 12-16-2020

there will come a time when -
jezabil pyre
enigma
Jez was beyond excited. After the meeting at which Hungrydogs had announced their departure to the surface, along with the reinstatement of their shop system, the serval had rushed back to her den to begin digging through her wares. The Ambassador wanted to separate out what she was keeping from what she was willing to sell to others. As she dug through, her 'keep' pile was filled with minimal items - a compass, her hat, her sword, her small knife, a fur cloak and a red headwrap that sat under her hat - while her sale pile was growing very large and cluttered. Jezabil hummed as she worked.

- you'll have the chance to do the right thing
Reggan

Re: yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me 》open, shop inventory - Grimm - 12-17-2020

Dark the vision that settles upon proceedings, an affair he enters as an unwelcome guest. More tantalising other prospects beyond mayhaps, still child lingers in threshold, observed occupant with a frown gently tracing his lips. Known she in manner distant, a name among the turbulent waves his thoughts have grown to become, crested by that deemed to carry personal import. She not among them, tongue bitten to still futile attempt to voice a name that is surely wrong, the supposed organisation of her living space further useless to him.

"What is the purpose of… This." Paired hushed query with a sweep of risen paw, as though much too dense the newly titled ambassador to understand his meaning without clear indication.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: Fv7-Bj3-M9-ZGDW.gif]
[/td][td]
I had this feeling that you'd betray me if I gave too much and you took too much, but here we both stand a gun in your hand, there's blood on the leaves, there's blood in the sands. I feel his grace slowly running out, give me truth, give me away out. I've got a bone to pick somebody showed you all of the horror you weren't born with it
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by Wisker

Re: yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me 》open, shop inventory - SirDio - 12-18-2020

Jupitar was pleased to know that Jezabil was promoted, knowing she deserved it. They also knew that things needed to get organized before the group rose from the ground and claimed a new land above the caverns. They had to pack too, they knew. Seeing Cepheus enter her den they followed, crouched to make sure they didn't hit their head on anything. [color=#507992]"Hey, Jezabil! Working on gathering items for the move?" They settled their eyes on the growing pile, tilting their head curiously. [color=#507992]"Would you like some help packing some of these things? Do you plan on selling them?"

[color=#507992]"SPEECH"

Re: yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me 》open, shop inventory - jezabil pyre - 12-23-2020

there will come a time when -
jezabil pyre
enigma
Jezabil turned to face the child, offering a tense smile. As far as children went, Cepheus was definitely one of the stranger ones. The child seemed kind of distant and detached to the serval, almost as if he didn't care at all what happened to those around him. She was thinking about what to say to him when Jupitar approached as well. She nodded to both of them. "I'm gathering items for my shop." she answered, motioning to the large 'sale' pile. "Sure! That large pile is stuff for sale. The smaller pile is stuff I'm keeping, and the boxes and the stuff up on the walls and tucked into alcoves still needs sorted through." Different small ledges on her den's room offered shelf-like spaces where various items sat on display. "I have some bags right here to sort the sale stuff into. Just sort it by item. Compasses and such in one, jewelry and accessories in another, ect."

- you'll have the chance to do the right thing
Reggan