Beasts of Beyond
LOST AT SEA || o. Joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: LOST AT SEA || o. Joiner (/showthread.php?tid=13428)

LOST AT SEA || o. Joiner - SCARLET! - 12-09-2020

"Little voices in my head"
"Say the things I never said" -Scarlet Rivion

Scarlet swore she had a good memory but...she had just woken up'on a beach, and it felt like needles swarmed her body and...worse part-she began to cough and sputter up water, man...what happened? Everything was jumbled and when she was able to lift her head to get a better view...the place was quite unfamiliar to the white wolf hound. Better yet...how did she get here? Her gaze wondered the beach, scanning and searching for any clues but...when she try to get to her paws, a sharp pain basked through her left leg and she faltered slightly, losing her balance and falling into the sand with a soft "umph" noise. Ouch... must be broken....wait...how would she even know that?

Shaking her head she took a deep breath in and realized...this place...it belong to people! Maybe they know how she had gotten here? Or where she had came from? She was pretty optimistic for someone who could perhaps of stumbled upon land full of people who wish to harm her. "Uhm! Hello-My...no...uhm... I'm kind of lost... what was her name? It started with an S....her gold and scarlet red eyes flicked down to the sand and....if one got a good look of the white wolf-her ear tips were a goldn color ajd so were her ankles. She wore a blue collar with a seashell charm as well as three  silver-blue studs on them. She even had wings and one of them seem to be pretty badly mangled. Perhaps...had Scarlet been in a bad storm?

Speech "Thoughts"

Re: LOST AT SEA || o. Joiner - SirDio - 12-10-2020

Magnolia had been in rough storms with her old group, having to make sure the cart of liquor didn't break and ruin their stocks. They had plenty who got hurt from falling branches or rocks. Rebandaged forelegs had helped carrying her across the beaches, and that was were she saw Scarlet. Slow steps lead her to meet the wolf hound, taking off her hat for a moment. "Howdy! Yeah, Ah'd say yer pretty lost, darlin'. But not fer much longer -- Yer on the beaches of the Typhoon. My name's Magnolia, but people have called me Magnis. You got a name, bright darlin'?"

"Speech"

Re: LOST AT SEA || o. Joiner - SCARLET! - 12-11-2020

Scarlet Rivion

The first creature of this new land to approach the already confused winged hound was a feline horse...thing (nothing wrong with that but it sure startled the girl). She had to blink a few times before registering what she had said and frowned a bit. "I...I think my name is...Scarlet?" she frowned slightly unsure of herself before looking back up at Magnis, feeling a bit awkward while shifting herself a bit-wincing at the pain that shot through her whole body. "I...I don't know how I know this but...I think I have broken my left leg and...my wings...too..." she spoke awkwardly-she was basically at their mercy and she hoped that she hadn't fallen on a group that tended to well...attack her.

"I-I'm sorry to ask but....what and who is Typhoon? I don't know how I got here, everything is a blur. I am not even sure Scarlet is my real name or someone else's...." her long ears swerve to flatten on her skull all of this was so...so confusing and she was silently hoping that maybe these people or well, this person might have the hopeful answers she was looking for.

"Speech"  Thoughts

Re: LOST AT SEA || o. Joiner - riftweaver - 12-11-2020

[align=center]

RIFTWEAVER
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]
Riftweaver made his way over, observing the girl. She looked injured, and scared. An internal debate took place in his head, and when he had seemingly come to a decision the male moved forward another step, surpassing Magnis. "The Typhoon is a group. There's many of us. My name is Riftweaver Roux, but Rift will work just fine." he explained, giving her a once over. The tiguar shook out his leafy mane, scrunching his nose ever so slightly. "You're injured.." he murmured, pressing his nose to her broken wing, almost without thinking. After a moment, the male drew back and took in a breath. "Right. Let's get you to camp. We'llget you some food, and I'll find the doc."

-
[W]isker

Re: LOST AT SEA || o. Joiner - roan ; - 12-12-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
Long strides brought Roan over to where the trio was already gathered, his wings shifting a bit as he spoke, "No need to look for me, I'm right here." His blue haze scanned automatically over Scarlet, wincing slightly when he saw the various injuries that marred her form. The soothsayer could remember being in a similar situation, at one time, but it hadn't been quite so violent. While he hadn't been aware of where he was at the time when his ship had crashed, he had still known who he was. In addition to that, he had only had a few scratches and tears in the aftermath. It had certainly been annoying, but it hadn't been as outright upsetting and traumatic as Scarlet's journey had evidently been. She was obviously struggling, and the medic silently hoped that the others would be able to provide the emotional support side of things, since that had never been his strong suit. He knew the medicine, but bedside manner wasn't something that he was particularly well known for.

Taking a deep breath, the siamese introduced himself simply to Scarlet, "Hello there, Scarlet. Or... whatever your name turns out to be. I'm Roan, and I'm the soothsayer here in the Typhoon. I work with medicine, and I should be able to help you. Could I see your leg first, please?" He held out one of his dark paws towards the wolf, motioning for her to place her broken leg onto it. He had some supplies for a splint in his satchel, but he would have to make sure that no bone was piercing out before he set it in place. In addition to that, he'd have to make sure that there were no extra scratches on the limb that were liable to become infected and make things even worse.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: LOST AT SEA || o. Joiner - SCARLET! - 12-17-2020

Scarlet Rivion

Her eyes flashed towards the next to approach. They began to explain that the typhoon was a group and she slowly nodded. She watched as he approached to check over her and her injuries and she frowned a bit but nodded lightly while listening to him introduce himself as Riftweaver but to call him Rift and she slowly nodded. He pointed out the obvious and then explained that they should get her to their healer but, they were next to approach and her eyes flashed towards Roan and she dipped her head in greetings towards them.

"If...you need supplies...I think...? I...had a stash. I... I think " she frowned a bit but hesitantly lifted her injured paw for them to examine the injury. As far as she could tell, it was just broken, nothing horrible-of course, perhaps she didn't have the eye of a healer? But why did she remember carrying a stash full of herbs and...books? "My stash...It had books in it too" she frowned a bit. Why can she remember that? What was so important about books to her? And...why can't she remember anything else?

"Speech"  Thoughts