Beasts of Beyond
ITS BEAUTY AND ITS WORTH ☆ stilly's character hub - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ITS BEAUTY AND ITS WORTH ☆ stilly's character hub (/showthread.php?tid=13413)

Pages: 1 2

ITS BEAUTY AND ITS WORTH ☆ stilly's character hub - stilly. - 12-08-2020

S T I L L Y
— And if I never see the sun again
Hello there! My name is Stilly, although you may know me as Kyle, or Mikey, since I respond to both. I have been on the site for around two years now, and although I have taken the occasional short hiatus for mental health reasons, you'll more than likely see me around most of the site these days. This is a storage for all of my characters, both primary and secondary, and holds all of their information in one (hopefully) organized place.

Pretty much all of my characters will be included here, save for ones from the past that I'm not actively roleplaying at the time this thread was first made. If I ever end up bringing them back and roleplaying them again in some form, then they will be added to the list! This thread will also be constantly updated as new character developments happen, and as I make new characters.

If you ever want to plot with any of the characters here, then you can feel free to either shoot me a message here on BoB, or a DM on Discord, as I'm on both fairly often. Additionally, if you ever get the itch to draw any of the characters included here, you can feel free to do so without having to ask! I've had people ask about this in the past, and while I don't want any of the designs here to be stolen, I will never turn down art of my characters in different art styles!
— I've got an LED, don't need the tan
Here's where you can find me!
Toyhou.se - https://toyhou.se/stilly
ArtFight - https://artfight.net/~stilly
Discord - Testerosa#1312
code by spacexual

aurum kingmaker - 2/4 - stilly. - 12-08-2020

A U R U M  K I N G M A K E R
— Of the man who was born and died a king
    Name Meaning — Aurum is the Latin word for "gold," and Kingmaker is the surname presented to his family, signifying their long reign of strong and proud kings.
Age — 6 years 5 months, ages on the 28th
Group — Tanglewood
    Rank — Luminary
Gender — Cis male
Sex — AMAB

Current Apprentice — None
    Past Apprentice — None
Mentor/Past Mentor — Aethelwulf
— PERSONALITY
ENFJ-T The Protagonist — warm. forthright. helpful. strong values. creative.
Behaviors — extroverted in social situations. vicious when his family is threatened. tries to work to avoid emotions. dislikes parental figures but is fatherly.
Description — Aurum, in general, is a warm and gentle man. Having been raised in a home that cared little for him, he focuses most of his attention on others, giving them his all and devoting his loyalty to them. However, this can commonly lead to him neglecting himself, outright ignoring his own emotions or neglecting his own injuries. He thrives with a healthy support system around him, and is always happy to lend an ear when someone else is in need.

Quick to make friends and get involved in a community, he has many common traits that make him a good leader, such as his willingness to listen and his ambition. Despite a tumultuous past with his family, they taught him everything that he knows about leadership, and he brings that with him into everyday life. Even outside of leadership situations, he's quick to act as a mediator, not wanting any of his friends or family to get hurt. He dislikes conflict, having seen too much of it in his life to get any sort of thrill out of it anymore.

Even with his usually gentle and patient nature, Aurum spares no mercies for his enemies, or anyone that wrongs his family. His anger is quick to spark and slow to simmer, being the kind to hold grudges for ages after a sin has been committed. Entire groups have become subject to this fury in the past, usually when they try to threaten or harm Tanglewood in some way. His anger is generally relentless, with his vengeful underbelly preventing him from giving up until his enemy is dying or already dead.
— APPEARANCE
PRIMARY BODY ref.
Species — Lion
Breed — West African
Build — Muscular and sturdy, wide paws with a strong sense of balance.
Fur — Light and creamy golden base fur with a rust red and bright gold mane
    Fur Length — Short on body, long in mane
    Fur Type — Thick all over, particularly around the neck where his mane forms
    Eye Color — Lighter periwinkle blue
Scars — Many smaller scars hidden on his body beneath his fur, with the most noticeable scars being along his cheek and faded scarring near his missing eye, as well as a massive starburst shaped scar in the middle of his chest.
    Ailments — Blind on his right side due to his missing eye, kinked tail
    Mutations — Large pair of mutated wings that match his mane in coloration
    Accesories — A dark blue eyepatch over his right eye, along with a mask occasionally that has a pair of white wings on it.

SECONDARY BODY
Species — Tigon
Breed — Tiger x Lion
Build — Short and stocky build, much more round around the middle
Fur — Cream with amber stripes on top
    Fur Length — Short
    Fur Type — Thick all over except for in the face
Scars — Scarring near his missing eye
    Ailments — Blind on his right side due to his missing eye

SECONDARY BODY ref.
Species — Dragon
Breed — Wingless Wyrm
Build — Massive and sturdy, nearly impossible to knock over due to heavy weight
Fur — No fur, covered in iridescent scales and dark spines
    Fur Length — Spines more thick around neck and tail, forming a makeshift mane
    Fur Type — Spines are sharp and poisonous, break off on contact
    Eye Color — Bright yellow and flaming orange
Scars — None
    Ailments — None
    Mutations — Lionfish venom filled spines, and lamprey-like mouth filled with razor sharp teeth

SECONDARY BODY
Species — Hybrid
Breed — Turtle x Dog
Build — Small and built for speed, rather than strength
Fur — Light green all over, with dark green on his ears
    Fur Length — Short
    Fur Type — Thick and flat all over
Scars — None
    Ailments — None
    Mutations — Small rounded feet and short tail of a turtle, thick neck of a frog, earth elementals that cause several unopened plant buds to grow around his neck and a leaf to grow from his head, draping down over his back.
— FAMILY
Maternal Grandparents Judith's Side
    Grandmother — Unknown
    Grandfather — Unknown
Paternal Grandparents Aethelwulf's Side
    Grandmother — Unknown
    Grandfather — Unknown

Mother — Judith Kingmaker
Father — Aethelwulf Kingmaker
Brother(s) — Poetking
Sister(s) — Moth

Children — Roy, Salvia
— RELATIONSHIP
Partner — Siborno
    Past Partners — Draekon
Sexual Orientation — Homosexual
    Romantic Orientation — Homoromantic
Looking For — Interested in Siborno
    Preferable Traits — Kindness, strength, honesty, loyalty, nice looking

Friends — Goldenluxury Roux, Moth, Sophiea, Elsweyr, Ares, Siborno
Enemies — Kydobi, Stryker, The Coalition of the Condemned
— EXTRA
Hobbies — reading. event planning. training. crafting / sewing. scrapbooking.
MusicOzymandias. The Parting Glass. Oh Ana. Who Are You, Really?
Powers — Winged mutation, fire elementals, earth elementals, clairvoyance, teleportation, shapeshifting, mental bond with Moth
Future Plots  — Losing his wings, adjusting to leadership, coping with the loss of friends
code by spacexual

Re: ITS BEAUTY AND ITS WORTH ☆ stilly's character hub - stilly. - 12-08-2020

R O A N  Ó  F O A L Á I N - R O U X
— LYRIC LINE
    Name Meaning — Roan is an alternate form of the name "Rowan," and has a meaning of raven, or raven colored. Roux is a family surname of French origin meaning red-haired.
Age — 1 year, 7 months, ages on the 5th
Group — The Typhoon
    Rank — Soothsayer
Gender — Cis male
Sex — AMAB

Current Apprentice — None
    Past Apprentice — Lawkit
Mentor/Past Mentor — None
— PERSONALITY
INTP-Thing The Title — trait. trait. trait. trait. trait.
Behaviors — trait. trait. trait. trait. trait.
Description — muse about their personality here
— APPEARANCE
PRIMARY BODY ref.
Species — Domestic Feline
Breed — Draconic Siamese
Build — Slim and athletic, body made for swift movement rather than fighting.
Fur — Cream base, with charcoal colored highlights on face, ears, paws, and tail
    Fur Length — Lengthy fur, kept neat
    Fur Type — Very thick, particularly in the neck, face, and the base of tail
    Eye Color — Vivid aqua blue
Scars — Several long scratch scars on the hips of both his legs
    Ailments — None
    Accesories — A satchel bag constantly full of herbs, as well as an earring with a quartz charm.
— FAMILY
Maternal Grandparents MotherName's Side
    Grandmother — Info info info
    Grandfather — Info info info
Paternal Grandparents FatherName's Side
    Grandmother — Info info info
    Grandfather — Info info info

Mother — Roxanne Roux
Father — Seamus Ó Foaláin
Brother(s) — Info info info
Sister(s) — Info info info

Children — Info info info
— RELATIONSHIP
Partner — Paintbrush
    Past Partners — None
Sexual Orientation — Homosexual
    Romantic Orientation — Homoromantic
Looking For — No one
    Preferable Traits — Knowledgeable, patient, funny, interesting in general

Friends — Paintbrush, Keona, Goldie, Torsten, Michael
Enemies — Stryker, The Coalition of the Condemned
— EXTRA
Hobbies — info info info
Music — info info info
Powers — Electrical elementals, shape-shifting
Future Plots — Adjusting to dragon body discovery, learning to be more receptive to love, taking on Goldie as a student
code by spacexual

Michael reserve

Milkdapple reserve

Lovefool reserve

Midas reserve

rhinestonestar - 2/26 - stilly. - 12-08-2020

R H I N E S T O N E S T A R
— But maybe life on Earth could be heaven
    Name Meaning — Rhinestoneeyes was originally named for her rhinestone colored eyes, which seemed to shift colors when viewed in different kinds of light. She later picked up the suffix "-star" after becoming leader of the Palm Glades.
Age — 3 years, 7 months, ages on the 3rd
Group — Palm Glades
    Rank — Legate
Gender — Trans female
Sex — AMAB

Current Apprentice — N/A
    Past Apprentice — Tree Adair, Sanguinepaw
Mentor/Past Mentor — Dayspring
— PERSONALITY
ENTJ-T The Commander — decisive. charismatic. stubborn. ruthless. confident.
Behaviors — extroverted in social situations. easily made antsy. sometimes has a tendency to misinterpret jokes or sarcasm. lazy when left to her own devices. can grow overly excited or anxious in large groups.
Description — In many ways, Rhinestone can be seen as two-faced, although she doesn't mean to come off as such. Rather, she simply has two different ways that she approaches the world – how she approaches her own group, and how she approaches others. Rhine cares a great deal about the Palm Glades, having been raised there since birth. As a result, she is incredibly loyal and stubborn about defending the group and everyone within it, particularly after being shoved unexpectedly into the role of leader. When working and interacting with those within her family and group, she is often charismatic and determined, constantly looking ahead to what might be coming. She can occasionally have difficulties parsing out every social cue thrown her way, but generally she is able to handle herself well, especially with those she has known for a while.

In the case of interactions with others however, things take a very drastic turn. As a result of her and her group's isolation from others for so long, Rhinestonestar has a tendency to be distrustful of others on the whole. Even allies, she can grow antsy and anxious, thinking that betrayal is right around the corner. This is why she often prefers to strike first, being sure to keep her friends close, but ready to cut them off and annihilate them at the first sign of danger. This can make her seem extremely ruthless when viewed in the eyes of outsiders – this is not her intent, though, since she does genuinely value allies.

When it comes to social situations, Rhine is often excitable, as well as extroverted. This is especially true in the case of her friends, where she's extremely happy to joke around and relax with them. Unfortunately, these events usually end up wearing her down very quickly, leaving her rather tired. When left to her own devices without anything else she needs to do, Rhinestone is more than happy to just stretch out and be lazy for a while, since she usually believes it is well deserved. This relaxed nature is yet another thing that is in sharp contrast to her outward image, where she's rather harsh on other groups and keep them at arm's length.
— APPEARANCE
PRIMARY BODY
Species — Tasmanian Tiger
Build — Stocky and short, long tail and short neck
Fur — Colorful and bright, a deep violet purple on face neck and upper body, shifting into a dark blue on lower body, back paws are a slightly lighter blue. Has slate blue stripes going over backside and stopping around neck.. Mane along neck and spine is an aquamarine green.
    Fur Length — Fur is generally short and neat, except along neck and spine. This is where the mane comes in, which is longer and more unruly.
    Fur Type — Dense and flat, much longer around mane and thinner around stripes
    Eye Color — Bright and deep green
Scars — Fading bite scars on side of neck and one shoulder
    Ailments — N/A
    Mutations — Bright pink horns that curl straight backward before ending in a sharp tip pointed upwards, mane along back of neck and spine like a maned wolf.
    Accesories — A seashell necklace bearing a light blue shell, a sea blue shell, and a sand colored shell

SECONDARY BODY ref.
Species — Serval
Build — Tall and thin, with long legs and a slim neck
Fur — Various shades of blue, with darker blue lines and splotches all over, along with a line of longer dark blue fur along her spine.
    Fur Length — Fur is short and kept neat, including along the spine, although fur does become longer along spine.
    Fur Type — Dense and flat, extremely warm
    Eye Color — Pure black, may look like a milky red in certain lighting
Scars — Barely scarred over bite marks on side of neck and one shoulder
    Ailments — Hyphema in both eyes – eyes are pitch black due to being filled with blood. Sees the world in shades of blurry pink and red.
    Accesories — A seashell necklace bearing a light blue shell, a sea blue shell, and a sand colored shell

SECONDARY BODY ref.
Species — Dragon
Build — Long and muscular, with a strong upper body and a snake-like lower body
Scales — Colorful and bold with a blue head and purple base body, her scales are a mishmash of various colors. Broad stripes of yellow and strokes of blue and pink appear seemingly randomly across the surface of her scales.
    Scale Type — Sturdy, thick, and smooth to the touch. Act as a sort of armor, but are still very much able to be cut or pierced.
    Eye Color — Yellow with dark blue and white pupils
    Extras — A pair of yellow and pink striped horns atop her spiky head, along with a variety of different colorful horns going down her back like fins.
Scars — N/A
    Ailments — N/A
— FAMILY
Maternal Grandparents Sprucefleck's Side
    Grandmother — Waspstone
    Grandfather — Vinebelly
Paternal Grandparents Otterswirl's Side
    Grandmother — Adderback
    Grandfather — Beaverheart

Mother — Sprucefleck
Father — Otterswirl
Brother(s) — Toadwhisker, Branchsong
Sister(s) — Redpond

Children — Quasar, Tree, Foampaw, Fujita, Onyxpaw
— RELATIONSHIP
Partner — Sugarspice
    Past Partners — Vaas
Sexual Orientation — Bisexual
    Romantic Orientation — Biromantic
Looking For — Not looking at the moment
    Preferable Traits — Strong, confident, can keep their head on straight in an emergency, cares deeply for the Palm Glades

Friends — Medusa, Sorbet, Winterhymns, Sherbet, the whole of the Palm Glades
Enemies — Ninazu, Stryker, Coalition of the Condemned
— EXTRA
Hobbies — necklace crafting. painting. swimming. stone carving. puzzles, both of the cardboard variety and mental.
MusicPsycho Killer. From God's Perspective. Touch-Tone Telephone. Rather Be Lonely.
Powers — Air elementals, clairvoyance, shape-shifting
Future Plots — Retiring from leadership of The Palm Glades
code by spacexual

Number Nine reserve

Chromaggia reserve