Beasts of Beyond
THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] (/showthread.php?tid=13411)

THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - sykes - 12-08-2020

THE ENIGMA ADOPTS & TRYOUTS
The Enigma is a relatively peaceful group that lived in an underwater cave system for many years. Now, they make their way to the surface in an effort to expand their diet and their territory, and better their survival chances; food is scarce now underwater, and many a member are malnourished.

Their ways are different from the other groups; they flourish under a democracy, with the leader as their figurehead but the decisions made together, as a group, in order to keep the peace inside the group and outside, too.
AVAILABLE LITTERS
NPC x NPC (Siblings to Hungrydogs Carmichael) FREE HEADSHOTS OF Y/C
Slots: 2
Relations: Their brother, Hungrydogs, is the leader of The Enigma.
Naming Theme: N/A
Rules: Keep them in The Enigma for at least one IRL month. Take the Carmichael surname.
Other Info: These will be purebred Borzois. Potentially born with Amorphous or a Mental Bond with the other siblings, may also be born with mutations such as elongated claws, teeth, horns or scales.

HUNGRYDOGS CARMICHAEL x NPC FREE HEADSHOTS OF Y/C
Slots: 2
Relations: Their father, Hungrydogs, is the leader of The Enigma.
Naming Theme: Constellations
Rules: These will be Borzois. Keep them in The Enigma for at least one IRL month. Take the Carmichael surname.
Other Info: Potentially born with Amorphous or mutations such as elongated teeth, claws, horns or scales.

LOEY XENIAS x NPC FREE HEADSHOTS OF Y/C
Slots: 4
Relations: Their father, Loey, had one brother known as Canis (NPC), and one adopted child called Wilma (NPC). Through Wilma he had several grandchildren, one being Tobi Xenias, a member of The Pitt.
Naming Theme: Landmarks (i.e Alcatraz)
Rules: Keep them in The Enigma for at least one IRL month. Take the Xenias surname.
Other Info: These children are hybrids of a tundra wolf and a tiger, so you will need to buy the Hybridization power. Children could potentially be born with elemental powers, particularly fire elemental.

JEZABIL PYRE x NPC
Slots: 3
Rules: 1 word names preferable, but not required. Must carry the last name Pyre, and stay in The Enigma for at least one IRL month.
Other Info: These will be Servals. No genetic mutations from parents, but mutations are allowed.
AVAILABLE RANKS
SPOKESPERSON - The figurative deputy of the group, or simply put, the member in line to take over as Foreman or Forewoman whenever the current one dies or steps down. That said, most political aspects of the group are given to the Spokesperson after decisions have been made by the group.
1 Available

AMBASSADORS - The Ambassadors are the figureheads of the job system. There are a total of three Ambassadors within the group, though any member can hold all three positions if there are not enough members in each job. Their job is to ensure that all is working well within the system, and they are to relay any mishaps to the Foreman or Forewoman, who will then call a meeting to make a decision on the matter. There can be up to two for each system.
Ambassador of Smithing - 2 Available
Ambassador of Building - 2 Available
Ambassador of Healing - 2 Available

UNDERSTUDY - These are made up of those who have passed their test, the Subordinates who were cut out for the job. As such, they are the understudies to the Ambassadors, and are taught the Ambassador's duties by the Ambassadors themselves. This is the first High Position within The Enigma, and it is a great honor, while also a great responsibility.
Unlimited

SUBORDINATE - The Subordinates are the S/HP's of The Enigma. They are members who have been noticed for their activity and inclusivity and have been offered a shot at a high position, where this is essentially their test and should they pass, they will be promoted, though should they fail they will be demoted. There can be any number of Subordinates within the group.
Unlimited
THE FORMS
HP TRYOUT FORM
Code:
Username:
Character's Name:
Rank Wanted:
Backup Rank:
Experience:

ADOPTION FORM (Or use a tags template)
Code:
Litter:
Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
Physical Appearance:

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - athenii - 12-08-2020

Username: athenii
Character's Name: Jezabil Pyre
Rank Wanted: Spokesperson
Backup Rank: Ambassador
Experience: I played 2 leaders on FF and several high and semi high positions. I've been role-playing for 11 years

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - wifewoof - 12-09-2020

Heads up, if I need to be more detailed, yell at me Smile I'm working on comms while figuring this out lol

Litter: LOEY XENIAS x NPC
Username: one-chan
Character Name: Miles Glacier Xenias (named after the Miles Glacier Bridge)
Personality: Miles is a selective mute who chooses to not talk most of the time, but that doesn't stop him from getting into fights due to being so hot-headed and rough around the edges. He hasn't quite figured out how to control his temper yet and he's always picking fights. He means well though, he tries to defend and protect everyone, even if it means he gets hurt. Miles is incredibly smart when he isn't getting into fights and being grouchy, but don't tell anyone or he'll claw you. (If you want to change anything about his personality, I am more than okay with that).
Physical Appearance: Miles has the size of a tiger, and with light, gray (or black) markings of a tiger on his face and body, but he has the brown/cream coloring of a tundra wolf, the long fur (or medium-ish), and hazel green eyes. He is a built lad with big paws that are still a bit clumsy. (If you want to change anything about his physical appearance, I am more than okay with that). Images below to help with the idea I got for his appearance.
wolf:
tiger:

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - milks0da - 12-09-2020

Hi! this looks really intresting but I can't find the group guide or where to post the threads for the group. Where would both of those thigns be?

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - athenii - 12-09-2020

Litter: Hungrydogs × NPC
Character Name: Cygnus Vivienne Carmichael
Personality: shy, sweet but quiet, kind of helpless
Physical Appearance:
All white purebred borzoi with light blue eyes, wears a light pink (fake) flower crown

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - sykes - 12-11-2020

Quote: link=topic=20136.msg96229#msg96229 date=1607517531]
Heads up, if I need to be more detailed, yell at me Smile I'm working on comms while figuring this out lol

Litter: LOEY XENIAS x NPC
Username: one-chan
Character Name: Miles Glacier Xenias (named after the Miles Glacier Bridge)
Personality: Miles is a selective mute who chooses to not talk most of the time, but that doesn't stop him from getting into fights due to being so hot-headed and rough around the edges. He hasn't quite figured out how to control his temper yet and he's always picking fights. He means well though, he tries to defend and protect everyone, even if it means he gets hurt. Miles is incredibly smart when he isn't getting into fights and being grouchy, but don't tell anyone or he'll claw you. (If you want to change anything about his personality, I am more than okay with that).
Physical Appearance: Miles has the size of a tiger, and with light, gray (or black) markings of a tiger on his face and body, but he has the brown/cream coloring of a tundra wolf, the long fur (or medium-ish), and hazel green eyes. He is a built lad with big paws that are still a bit clumsy. (If you want to change anything about his physical appearance, I am more than okay with that). Images below to help with the idea I got for his appearance.
wolf:
tiger:

accepted! welcome to the enigma and i'll get started on that headshot!

(12-09-2020, 05:20 PM)milks0da link Wrote: Hi! this looks really intresting but I can't find the group guide or where to post the threads for the group. Where would both of those thigns be?

the group guide can be found in Uncharted Territories > Group Guides

(12-09-2020, 07:23 PM)athenii link Wrote: Litter: Hungrydogs × NPC
Character Name: Cygnus Vivienne Carmichael
Personality: shy, sweet but quiet, kind of helpless
Physical Appearance:
All white purebred borzoi with light blue eyes, wears a light pink (fake) flower crown

Accepted and I'll get started with your art too!

(12-08-2020, 02:49 PM)athenii link Wrote: I'll keep that in mind thank you!
Character's Name: Jezabil Pyre
Rank Wanted: Spokesperson
Backup Rank: Ambassador
Experience: I played 2 leaders on FF and several high and semi high positions. I've been role-playing for 11 years

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - athenii - 12-11-2020

Thank you! I'll get her channel and everything set up!

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - Grimm - 12-14-2020

[align=center][div style="font-family: roboto; font-size: 12px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; line-height:120%"]Name: Cepheus
Pronouns: he / him
Litter: Hungrydogs and npc

Borozi — a rather fine example of the breed he bears the long legged and slim build, though the image is ruined by how he looks down his nose at others. As with his father he bears a white covering, though it breaks in irregular patches to reveal the tan and black beneath. In terms of additions he bears horns similar to the greater kudu, the spiralling horns need to be trimmed on a constant basis to be sure they do not reach a point he is incapable of lifting his head, alongside this he does bear elongated claws but causes some issues with walking, his front paws are slightly turned in and lead to an odd gait, these are also regularly trimmed to prevent further issue

The snivelling princeling — at such a tender age things are merely beginning but it is steadily growing apparent he has taken to a false modesty and plays well the part of an innocent child that seeks only to do good. Beneath this he greedy and prone to bouts of jealousy, also enjoys honing his lying skills even though one can see through them extremely easily at the moment, overall he is a typical spoiled brat with too much confidence

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - sykes - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 03:56 AM)aro link Wrote: [align=center][div style="font-family: roboto; font-size: 12px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; line-height:120%"]Name: Cepheus
Pronouns: he / him
Litter: Hungrydogs and npc

Borozi — a rather fine example of the breed he bears the long legged and slim build, though the image is ruined by how he looks down his nose at others. As with his father he bears a white covering, though it breaks in irregular patches to reveal the tan and black beneath. In terms of additions he bears horns similar to the greater kudu, the spiralling horns need to be trimmed on a constant basis to be sure they do not reach a point he is incapable of lifting his head, alongside this he does bear elongated claws but causes some issues with walking, his front paws are slightly turned in and lead to an odd gait, these are also regularly trimmed to prevent further issue

The snivelling princeling — at such a tender age things are merely beginning but it is steadily growing apparent he has taken to a false modesty and plays well the part of an innocent child that seeks only to do good. Beneath this he greedy and prone to bouts of jealousy, also enjoys honing his lying skills even though one can see through them extremely easily at the moment, overall he is a typical spoiled brat with too much confidence

Oh I love him! He's accepted and I'll note him down for headshots

Re: THE ENIGMA MINI ADOPTS & HP TRYOUTS [4 LITTERS][FREE ART] - jackalopejot - 01-15-2021

Litter: Hungrydogs x NPC
Username: Rabbitbeard
Character Name: Carina Carmichael
Personality: Headstrong, Adventurous, Empathetic, Clumsy
Physical Appearance: An almost all white Borozi with only a dark brown marking around eyes that almost makes it look like she’s wearing a mask. Her eyes are a dark green with flecks of brown that stand out from her “mask” marking. Like her father, she sports horns on her head that unfortunately haven't and won’t grow much larger than the pointy stubs on top of her head.