Beasts of Beyond
AND MY BROTHER GEORGE / pet pig - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: AND MY BROTHER GEORGE / pet pig (/showthread.php?tid=13364)

AND MY BROTHER GEORGE / pet pig - COSMIIX - 12-01-2020

Paintbrush had been walking around only to glance over in the direction of the tavern and took note of the merchants were there with some livestock. One in particular caught his eye, he would walk over with both of his ears perked forward as a smile formed onto his maw. A cute little piglet that began to snort at him and it was enough to make him fawn over them as he would say in a quiet voice "Aww," His striped tail lashing behind him as he tried to work out something with the merchants that were currently gathered there. He eventually ended up trading a few of his belongings and the piglets cage was given to him, he was making his way over to his treehouse trying to figure out how he would take care of the small piglet. The boy would open the cage door watching as the small piglet would wobble outside on shaky little legs as they oinked quietly.

He would lay down watching as the piglet would run around the treehouse squealing loudly with joy, Paintbrush would tilt his head to the sides as he tried coming up with some names for the small creature. "Coco... Pequeña..." Soon the black and white spotted piglet approached him sitting between his front limbs, a big grin on his maw as he used a paw to pat on her head gently "Something will come to me," He mumbled to himself with half closed eyes.

Re: AND MY BROTHER GEORGE / pet pig - roan ; - 12-05-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
Roan had never been much of a pet person, all things considered. Obviously he was willing to take care of things – Galaga often following him around was enough of a show of that – but he never actively went looking for companionship. Despite this, he could see the appeal of having a pet at your side, and he certainly didn't mind Galaga's company, especially when he was feeling down and just wanted a snuggle buddy. However, the soothsayer saw a rather large difference between his little – well, sort of little, nowadays – crocodile pet, and a pig. After all, in the medic's mind, pigs were rather messy and unsanitary, pushing their way around and causing ruckus. Of course, this was keeping in mind that Roan had never actually interacted with a pig, outside of seeing them in books or occasionally spotting them near the tavern. He was really only aware of the common stereotypes associated with pigs, rather than anything that actually went into caring for one.

This particular pig, though, was helped by the fact that Paintbrush was her owner. Roan didn't have it in him to say anything snide or disapproving about the pig, when it was Paint that he would end up having to deal with. It was because of this that the medic put on a curious tone as he approached, eying the pig from a bit of a distance, "Hello, Paintbrush. Is this... your pig? It must be new, or else I'm really going to need to get my eyes checked, because I don't remember seeing a pig with you when you joined..." Not only was Roan keeping a bit of a distance for his own comfort, but for his own health as well. One accidental slip of a small hoof, and the zombified feline would be down half a dozen stitches.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: AND MY BROTHER GEORGE / pet pig - COSMIIX - 12-08-2020

While the pig would run around squealing, he noticed Roan approaching and perked his ears forward with a lopsided grin forming on his maw. His striped tail flicking to the sides as he answered with a chuckle leaving him "Hey there, sailor." At the inquiry if the piglet belonged to him, the liger would nod slowly before snorting at the comment Roan made about having to get his eyes checked "Yeah, I just got her today." Just as if on cue, the piglet ran over and collided into Paintbrush's chest causing the liger to let out a soft wheeze as he held her in his arms now as he laid there trying to catch his breath. "She's very energetic as you can see... Ouch," He would sit up slowly with the smaller creature still in his grip, of course, the little piglet began to squeal and writhe wanting to go run off again in the sand. The piglet darting again once more not even paying much attention to the zombified cat that had approached.

"I haven't decided on a name for her yet so suggestions would be appreciated greatly," Paintbrush had a few in his mind but he was uncertain about them. He curled his tail around his paws in a neat manner only to lift up a paw as she rubbed her chest a bit since it was still sore after the piglet had crashed into him.