Beasts of Beyond
Small world, all her friends know of me / Treehouse + Garden - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Small world, all her friends know of me / Treehouse + Garden (/showthread.php?tid=13360)

Small world, all her friends know of me / Treehouse + Garden - SirDio - 12-01-2020

Xhocoatl - Male - Yellow Anaconda/Cat Hybrid
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]

While he wasn't used to housing like treehouses or beach houses, Xhocoatl knew he wouldn't really get by with a hide. Not that he needed one, he felt secure enough already. And he missed having a small garden full of flowers and plants. Selecting his wanted Treehouse, which had a pretty stream running before it, he started gathering small, rounded stones. He set them in two semi-circle formations on either side of the stream, making sure they were planted into the soil before he went to find flowers. You heard me right. Flowers!

He had to search for a good bit before finding pretty exotic flowers from the jungle area. Orchids, Poincianas, Torch Gingers, and other colorful flowering plants. He relocated them within the stream garden he made, making sure he put them in separate areas, then decided to try and grab some more.... rosy flowers. Setting up stakes for the soon to grow rose bushes to grow, he managed to collect some rose seeds (how? That's a story he'll never tell) and planted them at the wooden stakes.

Stretching, he decided to work on the interior of his new home. Clambering inside it, he hummed lowly. He wanted to paint something on the walls. Also wanted to paint a snake mural above his door. There was a lot he wanted to do, and he just hoped he had the time and resources for it.

"Speech"

Re: Small world, all her friends know of me / Treehouse + Garden - michael t. - 12-05-2020

pills don't help, but it sure is funny!  ☆  ☆  ☆
MICHAEL TOWNLEY
THE TYPHOON
DEALER
Michael's way of decorating was... kind of a disaster, to be quite frank. Although the thief loved extravagance and things that looked nice, he wasn't actually all that good at coming up with home aesthetics. It didn't help that both he and Trevor needed to live in their hut with themselves, all of their pets, and their kids, so there wasn't exactly a lot of room for decorating. Anything that did get put up would probably end up destroyed somehow, whether it be an accident, or on purpose. Thankfully, just because the dealer wasn't able to decorate his own home, didn't mean he couldn't admire the carefully put together spaces that others came up with. The bobcat had been passing nearby, on his way out for a hunt in the jungle, when he spotted Xhocoatl, the new member rather hard at work on what looked to be a garden. Michael had never been very invested in gardening himself, but he did admire those that had the patience to put a good one together. Maybe he could ask Xho about how to grow a couple of flowers near his hut, just to make things a little less messy. He'd ask Roan, but the soothsayer always had a tendency to focus more on practical plants in his gardening, and for good reason.

Deciding he could get around to hunting a bit later, the dealer moved over to the treehouse that Xhocoatl had chosen, taking a deep breath before leaping upwards. His variety of jewelry jingled together as he pulled himself up, waving a paw at the hybrid before he spoke, "Hey, Xhocoatl. I see that you're getting settled in around here... what do you think you're gonna do with the inside?" The garden outside was a given, but Michael was interested in seeing how Xho would choose to decorate the interior of his home. With the other being so new, his past and personality were still a bit of a mystery to the older thief.
☆  ☆  ☆  gimme, gimme some of that vampire money, come on!
Reggan