Beasts of Beyond
i'm not your friend - [sophiea/eternalknight] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: i'm not your friend - [sophiea/eternalknight] (/showthread.php?tid=13347)

i'm not your friend - [sophiea/eternalknight] - Stryker - 11-29-2020

After the sad revelation of Tanglewood's revolt, Stryker had come into a newfound advantage. Two of their finest warriors had crumbled underneath his grip and succumbed to the pressure. One captured, the other left without a choice. The Kingpin knew the arrow-slinging female would prove to be useful in the future, which is why having her uncle under wrap's and as an ultimatum was necessary. Nonetheless, they needed to discuss the terms of their deal.

The bunker's entrance creaked open. Vile scents of vermin droppings and prisoner piss filled the air, causing the lion to reel. Stryker's eyes narrowed into the dark halls. Widened pupils focused on the corner of the hall, noticing his finest victim sitting in silence. Their white pelt had no chance of hiding here. The lion began to saunter down the stairs into the bunker with the door wide behind him and the light shining onto the imprisoned before him. They squinted. Others hissed at his presence. He wasn't here for them though and he continued his way towards Eternalknight chained in the corner, hoping his guest was following him too.

Twisting his paw, the Kingpin released the feline's paws from being buried the ground's cold metal. Any wrong move and he'd manipulate the earth again to stick his enemy in the floor with only his head above. For now though, an unsheathed claw pointed down to the floor. He signaled for the captive to sit. "Let's talk, Snow White," came his cocky snark. Neon hues moved to Sophiea and craned his head off to the side. "You too." Unless they wanted to suffer, of course.

[member=16111]ETERNALKNIGHT.[/member]  [member=16079]S. PENDRAGON[/member]

Re: i'm not your friend - [sophiea/eternalknight] - S. PENDRAGON - 11-30-2020

With ears pressed flat against her skull, Sophiea followed the lion that was walking ahead of her. If only Sophiea had been able to kill him then she wouldn't be here to begin with, she remained quiet the entire walk though her eyes shifted around in search of something that would help her knock out the wild cat. She'd have to make sure that her choices were smart or it would result in her cousin being killed, she winced as the smell of vermin droppings hit her nose. It was disgusting, she couldn't believe that someone would even think of hiding here but then again there was mostly prisoners here... She could've been one of them but, she obviously sparked an idea within the lions mind. He had different plans for her. She didn't like the thought at all but she bit down on her tongue feeling somewhat fortunate that no one else was being dragged into a situation like this.

Finally, they arrived to where they were holding Eternalknight and the small feline wasn't able to keep eyesight with him as she stood there. Her eyes locked onto Stryker and observing his actions, she took note of the unsheathed claw that touched the ground. If she could just figure out what to use... Maybe a large piece of debris to break the bones in his paws. She didn't have much more time to ponder the thought as she saw him make a motion to sit. Her ears perked forward as her whiskers twitched as he spoke to her. She'd take a seat both as her pupils narrowed into dangerous slits. "You realize that he won't be much use to you." Sophiea finally spoke in an almost robotic voice as she sat there adjusting her wings to her sides "Though I'm aware that you plan to use me for whatever stupid schemes there is in that big brute head of yours."

Re: i'm not your friend - [sophiea/eternalknight] - ETERNALKNIGHT. - 12-02-2020

I'LL NEVER BE YOUR CHOSEN ONE
Eternalknight did not dignify the lion with a hiss or a reaction as they approached, leveling him with a hard cold stare. He circled around the pair until he came to settle next to his kin. He rolled his ankles as he sat, glad to be released from his shackles. He pressed himself against her side as he sat there, wincing as he looked down to see that his normally soft white had been stained grey from the grit and grime. The feline huffed, returning his gaze towards the massive lion that sat before them.

"What do you want, stryker?" he asked as he leaned backward, glaring up at the beast that had snuck into their home. He hated every moment of this. He had brought Soph here to protect her from death, to keep her safe, and yet here they were. He had failed her and he knew it deep in his heart. He'd never planned for this, he couldn't have expected it.

SO CRAWL ON MY BELLY 'TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN
I'LL NEVER WEAR YOUR BROKEN CROWN
Reggan