Beasts of Beyond
On My Own - Joining - - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: On My Own - Joining - (/showthread.php?tid=13296)

On My Own - Joining - - Damiana - 11-21-2020

[div style="width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 14px; color: #C0C0C0; margin-top: 6px"]Damiana kept going, not sure if he was following his sister Basil or not. He had been following the stars during the night. But since it was now day and there was no sign of Basil or that she had been in this direction, Daminana figured that she didn't want to be around him, so he continued toward The Typhoon's boarder.

Damiana stopped near the boarder and sat down. He knew that there was probably someone around and he would be questioned as to why he was there. He was now just wanting a place to belong.

Re: On My Own - Joining - - Keona. - 11-21-2020

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
The tiny wildcat drifted towards the border relatively often.  Ears perked for the sound of the bell, nose twitching as she stayed alert.  Though she heard no ringing, she knew someone was there, pale hues blinking as she padded forward.

"Aloha," the dealer offered up in her quiet but firm voice, inclining her head upwards in a guess towards the stranger's face.  "Can I help you?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: On My Own - Joining - - michael t. - 11-22-2020

pills don't help, but it sure is funny!  ☆  ☆  ☆
MICHAEL TOWNLEY
THE TYPHOON
DEALER
A newcomer. Not just a newcomer, but also one that didn't look too sure about where he was. That alone was enough to tempt Michael over, the bobcat coming up beside his fellow dearly. As he sat down, the thief looked over Damiana, taking in the other's vaguely confused look. Head tilted to one side, Michael clicked his tongue before speaking softly, "Hey there, kid. You look a bit... lost." Keona had already asked the necessary questions, but the bobcat still allowed his mind to wander. It was pretty obvious Damiana hadn't meant to wind up here, so where had he been going? And where was anyone who knew him? A laundry list of various questions lingered on Michael's mind, waiting along with Keona for the other to speak up.
☆  ☆  ☆  gimme, gimme some of that vampire money, come on!
Reggan

Re: On My Own - Joining - - Damiana - 11-22-2020

[div style="width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 14px; color: #C0C0C0; margin-top: 6px"]Damiana looked at the two in front of him. "I looking for a place to belong." He answered before looking at Keona only. "My sister left me a few days ago and I've been on my own and I tried to follow, but it didn't work." Damiana said. Damiana still sat there. "She's been talking about leaving me." Damiana said quietly.

Re: On My Own - Joining - - ROXANNE R. - 11-22-2020

The quartermaster walked over with both of her ears perked forward as her whiskers twitched lightly before nodding to both Michael and Keona "If you want a place to stay then we have room here. This is the Typhoon." Roxanne lashed her tail to the sides as she continued with a slow nod of her cranium "I'm Roxanne and I'm the Quartermaster around these parts." She would sit down curling her tail around her paws neatly only to nod once more as she spoke once more "My offer still stands if you wish to stay here." She offered a gentle smile recalling how she had no place to go until she had come to the Typhoon and now, it was her home. She had planted her roots here and she would die here as well though there was a pause before she would add realizing that she hadn't inquired the stranger's name "Before I forget to ask... What's your name?"

Re: On My Own - Joining - - Damiana - 11-22-2020

[div style="width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 14px; color: #C0C0C0; margin-top: 6px"]Damiana smiled at the offer. He was happy. "Thank you." He saidrather quickly before saying his own name. He looked at Roxanne. "My name is Damiana." He saidbefore yippeing. Damiana looked at Roxanne again. "And it's nice to meet all the three of you." He added bowing his head in respect.

Re: On My Own - Joining - - michael t. - 11-23-2020

pills don't help, but it sure is funny!  ☆  ☆  ☆
MICHAEL TOWNLEY
THE TYPHOON
DEALER
Left behind by his sister? That particular part of Damiana's story caused a frown to come to Michael's muzzle, and the bobcat found his heart aching with sympathy. He knew a thing or two about one's family not caring about them, but not his sister. No, Roxie loved him very much, and he knew that. Rather, it was his parents that hadn't cared about him, with their constant scolding and abuse. Part of the thief even wanted to cuss Damiana's unknown sister, but he held himself back, able to tell that the male didn't seem to hate or resent his sister. He just seemed upset that he had been left behind.

Shaking his head from side to side, the dealer introduced himself simply, "Nice to meet you, kid. My name is Michael Townley-Phillips. Some people call me Mikey, too. I'm one of the dealers in The Typhoon, along with her." He pointed one of his dark paws in Keona's direction, hesitating for a moment before he questioned Damiana, "You hungry at all? We've got a tavern full of prey, if you need something to eat after all your traveling." He didn't want to baby Damiana, but he couldn't help but feel bad for the other, especially if he had intentionally been left behind.
☆  ☆  ☆  gimme, gimme some of that vampire money, come on!
Reggan

Re: On My Own - Joining - - Damiana - 11-24-2020

[div style="width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: 14; line-height: 18px; color: #C0C0C0; margin-top: 6px"]Damiana smiled hearing Micheal. "It's nice to meet you as well and thank you." He said smiling a little before looking at them. "I'm very happy to finally find a somewhere that I can call home now." Damiana said yipping.