Beasts of Beyond
In Factories Far Away -- O; Joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: In Factories Far Away -- O; Joiner (/showthread.php?tid=13288)

In Factories Far Away -- O; Joiner - SirDio - 11-19-2020

Xhocoatl - Male - Yellow Anaconda/Cat Hybrid
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]

For almost about a year now, Xhocoatl had no idea who he was. Losing Medusa to Stheno and her damned games was the first nail, losing his identity with a stranger was the last. He had nothing but his name, Xhocoatl, and his physical identity. Aside from those, as well as memories of the hell before home, he had nothing. Wherever these tracks led, he was determined to make a name for himself, to find himself among whoever called the end of these tracks home.

Tide was rather low, thank god, so he was able to traverse without wet paws. He loved water, yes, but he hated salty water. He shook his head gently before raising it to meet the ancient gateway, eyes settling on it and the island that was behind it. As he approached, he saw the bell. He slowed to a stop. Should he ring it?

Seeing that nothing else could really go wrong if he rang the bell, he reared onto his hind legs and pulled down the rope of the bell harshly, ears flattening down at the resonating ringing. He sat down at the tracks, tail coiling around him tightly, eyes scanning the area.

"Speech"

Re: In Factories Far Away -- O; Joiner - ROXANNE R. - 11-19-2020

Roxanne had seen plenty of odd creatures before but never a snake and cat, it was weird though she tried not to think much about it as the sound of the bell caught her attention and causing her to rise. A small frown on her maw as she sprinted across the sandy beach with both ears perked forward, it was an unfamiliar scent not one that belonged to someone from their ally, Tanglewood, or other places that were familiar. She would skid to a halt realizing what was in front of her and now everything felt weird... Seeing as she could recall that Natyli was taking care of Trygve's pet that just so happened to be a snake. Was that bad? The snake was always fed and cared for but maybe it would be offensive to the stranger, she couldn't for sure tell or ask that kind of question in case it came off as offensive. Biting down on her tongue, she refrained from asking that question and decided to stick to solely business. She cleared her throat briefly only to nod slowly in the direction of Xhocoatl "Hello there. Are you lost or passing by? Or perhaps are you looking for a place to stay?"

She would sit down curling her tail over her forepaws knowing that someone in her group wasn't the biggest fan of snakes though she tried to shove these thoughts down, it wouldn't be right to chase off a potential crewmate over what type of species or hybridization they were. That was unfair and would be looked down by the snake or reptile community, she was sure anyways. "My name is Roxanne by the way, I'd love to know your name as well." There was a pause before she continued to say with a nod and small smile "You seem like a fun guy," It was merely a comment not any form of flirting or whatnot, hopefully, it wouldn't be taken as such seeing as Roxanne was already in a very loving relationship.

Re: In Factories Far Away -- O; Joiner - SirDio - 11-19-2020

Xhocoatl - Male - Yellow Anaconda/Cat Hybrid
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]

As his eyes caught movement on the beach, his tongue flicked out and his tail uncoiled as he stood up. As Roxanne approached, he studied her features briefly before flicking an ear. Another cat, which was rather nice. A scaled paw reached up to his face and he scratched at a piece of stuck shed that decided to stay and bother him. Placing his paw down, he spoke in a bass voice, "Hey. Yeah, I'm looking for a place to call home. Hope that isn't too much of an issue." His tongue flicked at the end of his words.

A chuckle left him briefly before he introduced himself. "My name is Xhocoatl. I can go by 'Xho', though. Thanks for the compliment, Roxanne. Honestly, I barely get any." His muscled shoulders rolled in a shrug, nonchalantly mentioning the fact that he just never got many compliments, or even just nice comments like Roxanne's, in his life.

"Speech"

Re: In Factories Far Away -- O; Joiner - michael t. - 11-22-2020

pills don't help, but it sure is funny!  ☆  ☆  ☆
MICHAEL TOWNLEY
THE TYPHOON
DEALER
The echoing and loud chime of the bell was familiar to Michael at this point, the dealer barely raising his head from where he laid outside of his hut. Trevor was curled up beside him, his husband's chin resting just against the bobcat's spine. Unfortunately for the coyote, Michael knew that part of his job was to welcome in joiners, or deal with any potential visitors. It was because of this that he gently nudged Trevor's muzzle off, chuckling at the nose of protest the other weakly made. Michael spoke softly, his nub of a tail twitching as he spoke, "Sorry, Trev. I gotta go deal with that... I'll be back as soon as I can, though. Promise." He then leaned down to touch his nose to his husband's, ignoring the way that the other glared. Chuckling and shaking his head, the dealer turned and headed for the tracks, greeted by not only the scent of the joiner, but also the familiar scent of Roxanne as well. It wasn't long before he came padding up to Roxie, snorting as he heard the tail end of the quartermaster's compliment. It seemed rather awkward to him, but at least Xhocoatl seemed to appreciate it.

Looking over the half snake and half cat hybrid before him, Michael found that he wasn't too disturbed or unnerved by the existence of the other. After all, the bobcat had little issue with snakes, and it wasn't as if The Typhoon didn't already have hybrids. Letting out a thoughtful hum, the thief tilted his head to one side before speaking, "Hey there, Xho. You joining The Typhoon shouldn't be all that much of an issue. We're always looking for new crewmates." He then introduced himself, his golden jewelry faintly clinking as he shifted on the spot, "My name's Michael Townley-Phillips, but obviously you can just call me Michael. I'm a dealer 'round here, so I can help you with things... you know, I don't know why you don't get many compliments. I don't think hybrids are all that uncommon around here, and you're a pretty nice looking snake guy. I've actually got a snake form of my own, although it's not a hybrid with anything else." Truth be told, the fugitive didn't exactly use his snake form often, but that wasn't because he disliked it. He just felt more comfortable in his birth body.
☆  ☆  ☆  gimme, gimme some of that vampire money, come on!
Reggan