Beasts of Beyond
I still remember. -- O; Encounter - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I still remember. -- O; Encounter (/showthread.php?tid=13256)

I still remember. -- O; Encounter - SirDio - 11-13-2020

Gentle the breeze that swayed the wind as the large domestic feline pushed their way out of their hidden cave, where Medusa lay, bloodied and broken, slowly being mended by the feline. They needed just one thing to continue the process. The only place they could rightfully find it was either along the cliffs or in random grass pockets on the beach. The old, creaky body moved with haste toward the open ocean, checking each and every grass patch for the star-shaped flowers. Pack on their chest filled with various herbs that they''d never give, for they needed them for Medusa. Not like the herbs would help with illness -- that wasn't Healer's job. Their job was to revive and heal. Medusa was their final order -- it had to work or both parties would be royally fucked.

A frustrated huff came from the cat as they looked to the blooming dawn sky. They had to find that flower. They had to. As they continued to search the grass, they were unaware and unknowing of anyone watching them or getting ready to ambush. All they cared about was that flower.

Re: I still remember. -- O; Encounter - RHINESTONE. - 11-15-2020

LEADER ❝ RHINE ❞ PALMCLAN
For all Rhinestone knew, Medusa was gone. The hybrid had been one of his close friends, and he wouldn't have hesitated to call her a best friend, if asked, even with the issues that they had been having. However, he had no idea that there was any possibility of her coming back, so he was left in a state of grieving, having to hold himself together for the good of his clan. Once some time had passed, and things were a bit less hectic... then he would be able to allow himself to break down. To truly feel everything that needed to be felt. Much like he would finally be able to allow himself rest for his sickness once everything calmed down – even if there was a part of him that knew such a time would never come. Regardless of any of that, when the ruddy feline came upon someone unfamiliar on the territory, he was obviously cautious, not taking too kindly to trespassers. He was never outright hostile, but considering how far the Healer was into their territory... he couldn't help feeling wary. It was because of this that he raised his voice, tail lashing behind him, "H-Hey! I don't mean to be rude, but... who are you, and what are you doing on Palmclan territory? I assume you must've been able to smell our border markers..." Rhinestone's voice sounded thick as he came to a seat nearby, his head still stuffed up and slightly dizzying due to exhaustion and sickness. He could only hope that this newcomer wouldn't notice it – particularly if they were unfriendly.
NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY
LIFE IS OURS, WE LIVE IT OUR WAY
Reggan

Re: I still remember. -- O; Encounter - SirDio - 11-15-2020

With their nose pushing past grass and senses overtaken by the urge to find the flower, they didn't initially listen to Rhine. They heard, yes, but was too enthralled by their search until the words hit them.

Quickly, the old feline shot their head up, patchy tail puffing out, bent whiskers twitching. They turned to Rhine, literal golden eyes peering at him. "Oh. I didn't know this was group territory; I've lived in it for so long. My name is Healer, and I'm searching for an herb that I need for my patient. It is imperative I find it. Once I find the flower and finish healing her and send her back, I'll be gone." They squinted at his voice and the scent of illness on him, but said nothing about it.

Re: I still remember. -- O; Encounter - rhosmari - 11-15-2020

To venture out was almost hell for the young black vitiligo marked youth. Every step was fear driven till he placed it on the ground and even then he found himself wanting to retreat back to his house more often then not. After all he sort of knew the place. Sort of cared. Here he felt vulnerable. And often had almost careened into someone else that snapped at him for it. Being blind was new, was awful for him. He didn't want to live this way but his eyes said otherwise. Trying to stay somewhat positive he focused his attention on the voices that he heard from not too far away. Something about someone needing an herb. Wasn't that something that Vaas could help with? Slowly he moved, testing the ground with each step of his paw. Shaking gingerly as he drew closee with eyes staring off into the distance as he blinked them. He couldn't help much now, not like he had actually did much before either. But still he was here and he settled a bit away from the two, head slowly turning down a bit. "What herb is it that you are looking for? Like...um..it has a name right. That would he helpful."

[sup]template made by tikki[/sup]

Re: I still remember. -- O; Encounter - RHINESTONE. - 11-16-2020

The words that left Healer's mouth caused Rhinestone to pause, for a variety of reasons. One, the other spoke about being on the territory for so long she didn't even know about Palmclan, which seemed almost impossible to the tom who had spent his entire life on the territory. Two, she was talking about a patient that she had, as well as about sending her back somewhere. Despite knowing that he shouldn't be letting it happen, Rhine found that his hopes were rising somewhat. After all, Medusa's body had never been found. Was it possible that she was...? With his heart pounding quickly, the ruddy feline took a step forward, voice excited as he spoke, "You have a patient? What's her name? What does she look like...?" Questions poured forth from him freely, the leader pumped up by the thought of Medusa possibly being alive. He only ended up finding his composure when Dovah came over, Rhinestone glancing back at the other before he cleared his throat, "Ah... oh, yes. Uh... we can help out, if you tell us what exactly it is that you're looking for." As he spoke, he laid his tail gently over Dovah's back, hoping to give the other a frame of reference for where others were around him.
Reggan

Re: I still remember. -- O; Encounter - SirDio - 11-16-2020

"Someone seems enthusiastic. Let me see if my old mind can describe her. She's a... strange mix between a snake and a cat. A gorgeous lass. Unfortunately she's still in a limbo; I can't describe how she acts. But she has rather gentle features." The old feline flicked their ears. Moving their attention to Dovah, they let out a sympathetic 'hurrh'. "I'm looking for a small, white flower. A patch of them, really. Small, dainty, starshaped. My old group called them Starflowers, and they were used to mend broken bones with relative speed," They waved their tail toward the grass patches. "They grew along cliffs and grass patches."

Re: I still remember. -- O; Encounter - RHINESTONE. - 11-19-2020

Near instantly, Rhinestone knew that Healer was talking about Medusa. He was almost breathless as he burst out, his fluffy tail twitching erratically behind him, "A mix between snake and cat? That's Medusa! Medusa... she's a senior warrior, here in Palmclan. When she disappeared, we thought she was... dead. You're taking care of her?" He wasn't sure he could've been more grateful if he tried, although a myriad of different questions did immediately jump to his mind. Like, if Healer was treating Medusa, then where was she at the moment? Was she going to come home? However, the leader unfortunately got the feeling that his questions wouldn't be answered, at least not until Healer got what they needed. Taking a deep breath, the ruddy tom glanced around, saying after a thoughtful hum, "I think I've seen something like that before...? I'm not exactly sure, though. There might be some in the cliffs, over there." He flicked his tail towards the Highwind Cliff, pale gaze focused on the towering structure of stone.
Reggan