Beasts of Beyond
gone already - private; eternalknight - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: gone already - private; eternalknight (/showthread.php?tid=13121)

gone already - private; eternalknight - rhosmari - 10-30-2020

Re: gone already - private; eternalknight - ETERNALKNIGHT. - 11-06-2020

I'LL NEVER BE YOUR CHOSEN ONE
Eternal, in a quest to get to know his new groupmates more, had taken to walking around town aimlessly, starting a conversation with friendly faces. That is, when he wasn't attempting to hint or patrol. Relaxation was not something that came easily to the former knight, he found it hard to sit still for long.

He had been sprawled out in the shade of his porch for ten, maybe twenty minutes when he got restless and hungry. He rose to his feet with a huff, shoving the remnants of his front leg into the brosthetic and heading down the steps of his porch. Head ducked, he began to head to the forest for a hunt when a voice reached his ears.

He lifted his head to look at Elsweyr, pale eyes looking over what she had laid out before her. Interest peaked, he turned to head more towards her, impressed by the spread. "Zis is ein Himbreziffe sbread, Hesbecially if vu took it dovn py yourzelf," he would say as he looked at the sharpened bone between her paws. The attention being taken there brought his gaze to the cut on his shoulder and his brows furrowed. "I Habreciate zee offer und vould loffe zome put, zat vound on your schoulder looks bainful, haffe vu peen aple to tend to it? If vu'd like, I haffe zome pazic skills myzelf from long ako, I could help batch vu up?" he gestured with a paw to her shoulder, worry still evident on his face. You didn't spend many years as a knight, and eventually the head of the knights, without learning some things about first-aid. While he couldn't preform a surgery, he could certainly patch up a wound here and there.
SO CRAWL ON MY BELLY 'TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN
I'LL NEVER WEAR YOUR BROKEN CROWN
Reggan

Re: gone already - private; eternalknight - rhosmari - 11-07-2020

AND IT'S HALF PAST THREE
[align=center]AND I GOT ANGEL WINGS
BUT A DEVIL'S GRIN
AND ONLY ONE CAN WIN
elsweyr — tanglewood — three years
A smile pulled at her muzzle when he spoke of it being impressive if she managed to take the bull down on her own. She always liked to think that she had good hunting skills and she hoped that they would come in handy one day. She breathed in softly, drenching her inflated ego as she tilted her head. His accent was so strange, nothing she was used to. It was rough, pleasing on the ears though she supposed she would never actually say that around him. It was too...forward. Still she had not actually given much thought to her wound nor had she figured he would actually say anything about it. Her figure pulled up a bit as she stopped sharpening on of the bones she was currently making into a dagger. Her eyes flicked toward her wounded shoulder. "If he wishes to look at it then he can. It does not hurt too bad but she doesn't know much like he does when it comes to healing." She never listened to her teachers back in the tribe. Too enthralled with learning her combat and her hunting to take on what she had once thought was pointless and not worth her time. Though growing up she knew better but she had a hard time memorizing and understand the many uses of healing plants.

Re: gone already - private; eternalknight - ETERNALKNIGHT. - 11-12-2020

I'LL NEVER BE YOUR CHOSEN ONE
He gave a pleased smile as she accepted his offer for help, nodding his head. "Alright, Halright, I'll pe right pack! Let me grab zomezing from mein home," he would say before giving her shoulder one more of a quick look over and nodding to himself. He would quickly turn away and head back towards his home, shark tooth necklace thumping against his chest as he went.

He pushed the door to his home open, calling out "Are vu home, Zoph?" Getting no reply, he continued on, humming to himself as he searched through the building for where he'd shoved his first aid kit. It wasn't much, just some bandages, ointments, and the such. Something that would work in an emergency. He finally managed to find the small box hidden in a corner of the kitchen and, grasping it by the handle with his mouth, picked it up.

He made his way back to Elsweyr, setting the small box next to her and opening it. He rustled through it for a moment, picking up a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide, looking up at her. "If it's Halright, I vant to ko ahead und clean it? Zince it's brobably kotden dust und dirt in it? It may hurt zough?" it was the only thing he had that wasn't a natural made ointment and he didn't have much left. This was worth it though.
SO CRAWL ON MY BELLY 'TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN
I'LL NEVER WEAR YOUR BROKEN CROWN
Reggan

Re: gone already - private; eternalknight - rhosmari - 11-14-2020

AND IT'S HALF PAST THREE
[align=center]AND I GOT ANGEL WINGS
BUT A DEVIL'S GRIN
AND ONLY ONE CAN WIN
elsweyr — tanglewood — three years
He seemed thrilled to be able to help her and she supposed that was a natural reaction when it came to Healers. They strove to do whatever they could to keep the tribe fit. Shamans, teachers of the herbalist craft. Was he one then? Her head tilted to the side slightly before she gave a simple nod as he spoke of getting something from his home. His accent was something that kept her attention and she allowed herself a moment as she thought on it as he raced away. Slowly her paws crossed as she laid down, hearing the soft clanking of beads against one another in her shaggy mane. Her eyes slowly closed as she felt the ebbing pain from her wounded shoulder. It had been a while now since she had left home and she was learning a lot. These animals and lands were different.
She wondered if they faced worse threats than her own home did. The hellish wild dog packs and dragons...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of approaching pawsteps and she opened up her white pupiled orbs to focus on him once again. He had something with him and her muzzle immediately curled up at the smell. It was strange the scent almost giving her a sensation of bubbling. "She doesn't know what this is? But she knows it smells awful. It should help instead of hurt, yes? There was apprehension in her voice but she trusted him all the same and the wound needed cleaning. With a quick shake she would shift herself to lay down on her side so that he could get to the wound. "She is ready. She doesn't think it will hurt too bad....she hopes."