Beasts of Beyond
this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] (/showthread.php?tid=13113)

this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - Stryker - 10-29-2020

Finally. Another meeting and this was damn important. Anyone who didn't attend would surely be missing out on some wonderful news... and would maybe have their head chopped off. Depended on how things went today. Stryker just happened to be in that type of cocky mood. With that in mind, be warned. Today's event would not be pretty, but the Coalition of the Condemned would ultimately prevail and their Kingpin would make sure of it. Otherwise, well, things would get worse for the wanderers.

On the edge of the beach, a boat pulled up onto the shore. Suppressed thumping of an aggravated animal sounded out, but Stryker continued dragging the vessel into the sand with a lead. Satisfied, the lion peered over the side of the boat. Slitted eyes observed his captive as they awoke from their mindless haze, chained and unable to escape. A glint of silver and the loud bangs caught the attention of onlookers, but the Kingpin redirected their attention with a shout. "WANDERERS!" came his victorious roar. "Come gather for a special get together."

With no time to waste, his paw drifted inside the boat and wrapped around the cold chains that connected the cuffs. He pulled upwards, revealing a yellow feline donned with black dots and a piercing gaze, similar to Caesar. In fact, the two were brothers. The Cipher family had many useful relations. With the help of the Coalition's own, Stryker managed to track down the fallen leader of Snowbound, Atbash Cipher, and successfully get information out of her. Notably, where Tanglewood's leader, Vigenere, was. That knowledge led him to capture the leader. Tanglewood no longer had a leader, giving Stryker an extraordinary opportunity. With a wicked smile, he turned towards his audience and held out the chained feline. "This-" Stryker mockingly swung the luminary back and forth. "- is Vigenere Cipher. Leader of Tanglewood, the greatest ally of The Typhoon." As the groggy feline's head loomed over the side, still waking up from his manipulation, the Kingpin attempted to flick him slightly away. "Say 'hello,' sweetie." Craning his head, he awaited the leader's supposed rude greeting. If he knew the Ciphers well enough, he predicted that Vigenere would definitely try to retaliate too.

Whether or not he responded, the lion let go of the cat and let him fall to the floor. Stryker pushed him forward towards the group that gathered, allowing them to take a shot for themselves, but continued to speak as they stared. "Their dynasty has fallen, as they have no other filled ranks." Green eyes surveyed the group for any reactions. "While I wouldn't say Vigenere willingly surrendered, he gave up a fight pretty easily. Wouldn't you say kitty cat?" With a mocking cackle, the lion was tempted to kick at him again, but chose to continue his speech. He would be in a world of hurt later instead. "They probably don't even notice you're gone." A sarcastic frown curled down on his maw. "Pathetic."

While he would love to continue mocking the smaller feline, there was business that needed to be handled. "What I'm saying is... Well..." The Kingpin offered a smirk. "We lead Tanglewood now." Insert the standing ovation here.

"Immediately, we will be heading over there to raid their supplies and capture anyone in sight, especially the big boys." Surely Stheno's venom could handle that and Ninazu's powers. Stryker was confident they'd get everyone under control. "As always, no one in, no one out." A mischievous glint shined in his eyes. "Any Tanglewooder attempting to leave gets killed." His alabastor claw dragged across his throat, mimicking a clean kill. "Understood?"

/ TAKEOVER RAID AND THREAD
// Permission from [member=589]Mysteriously Maple[/member] to powerplay Vigenere.

Re: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - trojan g. - 10-29-2020

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 45%; font-family: times new roman;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;text-indent: 30px;"]Brionne was there, but she wasn't going to go to Tanglewood because she's a tired child who needed rest.

Re: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - SirDio - 10-29-2020

STHENO
Oh, this was going to be pretty. The Hybrid slinked her way to the beach, seeing Stryker and the new guest. Oh, this was absolutely delicious. Delectable, savoring, tasty. She didn't even know the bastard that the snake bastard swung around like a ragdoll trophy, but she already felt as if everything was just wonderful. She sat close to the boat, eyeing the Cipher with malicious silver. A growl surfaced from her, satisfied and eager to bite. But not yet. There were things to do, things to say, things to be said from Stryker.

As she listened, she straightened herself up - conquest. Takeover. Ruling. As she slinked to Vingenere, a teasing growl echoed from her. "Don't worry, we won't break them too badly." She may have been lying, but with such a sweet voice? It was pretty doubtful. She slinked away and let a sly smile onto her face. Oh, this was indeed delicious.

Re: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - Conrad Clyde - 10-29-2020

At the leader's call, the pair strolled up. Conrad was on Clyde's back, peeking over the wolf's head curiously. The silver chains appeared in his vision first, causing him to wonder what this was about. Clyde's ears flattened. The two wasn't sure what to make of it yet, but thankfully their Kingpin had answers. Large ears perked up as they listened. Whiskers twitching, the rabbit hopped off Clyde and sat down. As always, Stryker had to make everything an official presentation. While Conrad admired the showman ship, Clyde wanted to roll his eyes and get to the point already.

Violence wasn't the duo's cup of tea, but 'stuff' was. Anything shiny and valuable in particular gained their attention and seeing that Stryker was giving the Coalition of the Condemned free reign on Tanglewood, they had the perfect opportunity to make a profit. Looking up at Clyde, the rabbit offered a smug smirk. "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin, Clyde?" he commented slyly. "Of course, Connie."

Before the bunny could scream in protest due to the nickname, the wolf spoke up. "We're down, boss." A nod came from Conrad. "Good job, big man."

"CONRAD SPEAKING" + "CLYDE SPEAKING"

Re: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - kinglykingstone - 10-30-2020

I'LL HAVE YOUR HEART ON A PLATTER
At the Kingpin's call, the guru left his den, heading for the beach as he eyes the white lion, wondering what he had gotten up to now. He pushed past those gathered, eyeing the neon yellow pelt held up by Stryker. He would approach, keeping his eyes on the leader. He wouldn't pay mind to those gathering, instead his eyes resting on the former leader of Tanglewood. An appreciative hum rumbled from the guru as he aimed to lift Vigenere's head with a paw, pulling it back until it only balanced on a claw. If successful, he would tilt the yellow head higher until allowing it to drop with a huff. "If you do not mind, Kingpin, I would like to remain on the island, should any Wanderer choose to fallback to the island for healing." He would take several steps back, so that he could look the snow pelted lion in the eye.

A wicked grin crept along his face, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he made eye contact. "Besides," he purred, "who else will keep our new friend company?" Hopefully Stryker would give him what he wished, he'd love a new test subject. Surely they didn't need Vigenery alive and, even if they did it wouldn't be a big deal. If Chaz's suspicions were right, and their prisoner was related to Ceaser, then he would come back. Endless tests, then!
YOU WERE NO FOOL, YOU WERE NO CHUMP
NOW ALL YOU'LL BE IS A SPEED BUMP
Reggan

Re: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - ARGUS - 10-30-2020

The call of a meeting, and the dragon was there. White glitted scales painted in various coloration's, the usually docile beast seemed a touch... off as the nights started to grow colder, closer towards the hallowed moon. Ten eyes watched as other's gathered with a silence. The white large form not trying to hide themselves, but not outwardly trying to make large rooms of attention.

"the first steps of many, hm?" There seemed an edge to their usual hoarse voice, curled around on the edge's of their throat. Crooked fangs spread into a mockery of a smile: more menacing as they peered down towards the Cipher sibling. Such a high note towards him for gaining the leadership of such a clan, but oh, how weak they have withered into under his leadership. " A small one, but a step none-the less" Argus murmured, looking down towards Vin without mercy.

"I will enjoy burning the remnants of you're bunkers, vinagrete. There won't be a crown by the time we're done, hm?" Dark red in a sea of back flickered around the edge's of the camp, seeing curious, battle hungry ones and smiling, grinning encouragingly at their own victory here, the victory they would have.

soon, ah. just what the doctor called for.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: kbDRDDJ.gif]
[/td][td]
"Standing in the afterimage of who you used to be graceless fumbling rage, standing within the eye's of the storm and an itch from the edges of a storm. Argus is painted in mercy and her lack of action; the only thing kept their enemies out of dragons breath is care. Sonder painting the mask of a monster; does not change what they are at the core. ruthless"
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - ninazu - 10-30-2020

BURN
BRIGHT
The lioness’s tail flicked, sparking into a burning flame. “What a lovely Halloween surprise.” A grin grew on her muzzle, and she walked over with a bounce in her step.

She glanced over to Chaz and nodded, grinning all the wider. Let him stay on the island and play nursemaid—she wouldn’t miss the real action for the world.
© MADI

Re: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - MysteriouslyMaple - 10-30-2020

[glow=white,1,400]A MILLION MILES FROM HOME, I'M WALKING AHEAD !。+゚.[/glow]
In contrast to his littermate, Vigenere was definitely the type to try and fight off any attackers in a physical battle; he hardly ever relied on powers, but unfortunately this did make the savannah end up in quite the hot water most of the time. Perhaps it was his fault for taking on opponents far much larger than him, but it wasn't as if he wasn't trained to take on much larger opponents; then again, he wasn't expecting Stryker to play some mind games, just as his Pittian captor had done.

However, unlike his Pitt capture, Stryker seemed to know that Vigenere could pose a threat. The savannah was chained up and although he hasn't entirely came to consciousness just yet, he could feel the heavy weight on his body and him being dragged around. He groaned whenever Stryker picked him up and swung him around, forcibly waking him up from his unconscious state. Vigenere blinked his eyes open, the harsh light of day causing him to wince. He could hear Stryker's voice, albeit muffled and slightly hard to hear, but before he could do anything, the Kingpin flung him aside, knocking the wind out of him briefly.

A hybrid creature, a cat-snake, approached him and Vigenere pinned his ears back and let out a hiss. Before he could really say anything to her, however, another Coalition member came over and lifted his head, pulling his head towards them. As CHAZ tried to lift his head up more and let go, Vigenere attempted to try and bite [member=16075]chaz b.[/member] 's forepaw. He didn't hear what Argus said, mostly focused on the fucker in front of him, who clearly was more of a threat right now.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

============

[glow=black,1,400]THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THE SAME OLD THING !。+゚.[/glow]
Normally, Caesar would have been excited for this meeting - and he was, at first. He was curious as to what Stryker had with him, considering the Kingpin had quite the air of pride around him, but whenever he revealed that captured Vigenere, panic flared to life in Caesar's body. He had expected Stryker to use Atbash for whatever he needed, but what he didn't expect was Stryker using Atbash to get to their brother. Perhaps he should have had an idea of what the lion was planning, but of course Caesar didn't really want to think of Vigenere once, considering he knew that his older brother could beat him in a fight.

And that's what made Caesar worried. It meant Vigenere was here and although he was chained up, Caesar couldn't help but feel as if Vigenere was studying everything in order to make his escape, and if he did? He would come for me. Or at least, that's what Caesar believed, anyway, and sure, if Vigenere did kill him, he could come back, but... Vigenere knew how to get rid of him for good. Caesar was unusually silent as he listened to Stryker's announcement, his tail wrapped tightly around his paws as he stared at Vigenere, almost praying that his brother didn't notice him.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: this is my design - [MANDATORY MEETING] - Maka - 10-31-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Maka followed close behind Argus, navigating with scent and sound. She wasn't fit to fight - not yet - but she was curious about what was going on. She wouldn't go help takeover, and would instead stay in camp. While she couldn't see, she could smell the stranger and the metallic scent of blood. The dragon stood close to her parent as she talked to the captive, trying to analyze the situation using her senses. Vinagrete. Was that the captive's name? She wondered what they looked like, how big they were. She wasn't going to get close enough to find out.