Beasts of Beyond
GET WITH THE PROGRAM || joining + o - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: GET WITH THE PROGRAM || joining + o (/showthread.php?tid=130)

GET WITH THE PROGRAM || joining + o - BUGGEDOUT! - 03-17-2018

GIVE UP ALREADY
Now, this was quite the sight, wasn't it? A young wolf, barely even apprentice age, hobbled on through the thick brush with a dead set glare on the path ahead of him. The crystal that lined his back emitting a soft glow as he traveled on with mud and dried blood caked onto his short black fur and even the strange tuft atop his head. His eyes were heavy with sleep; those bright yellow orbs flicking around to bore into any branch that snapped or the slightest rustle from the wind. His body ached and it wasn't long from when he finally collapsed down onto the soft grass that he noticed he had actually made it here. " Fuck, you actually did it, Bugs. Some fuckass better get here soon or I'll-" His foul language was caught off by a yawn and he could feel his body slowly easing down into a comfortable position to sleep in despite how much he tried to fight it off. No, he had to stay awake and fine that weird leader his mother always spoke about and how he was a ghost that made this place recently, directing he and his siblings off to him before he untimely demise that cause the small clumps of dried blood to form on his body. You might think it was strange, seeing how this child was alone without those siblings who had no interest in leaving immediately after their mother killing themselves and wanting nothing to do with some ghost in that moment, but Buggedout couldn't handle that. He had to live and breathe without that shit dragging him down at that moment despite the trauma now permanently stabbed within his child mind. No, no- He was absolutely fine and now here he was. He was Buggedout Kuryakin and he was going to meet this Beck asshat if it killed him. He needed someone right now, so it seemed to be the logical move for the wolf pup, staying in this strange and mutated clan with his own mutation just barely lighting up the small clearing as he waited, waited......and waited. " HEY ASSHATS, I'M- I'm over here and I traveled a whole lot.
code by spacexual

Re: GET WITH THE PROGRAM || joining + o - eggplant18 - 03-17-2018

//OOC

He didn’t know his way around the forest very well. His time had been spent following the very same ghost Bug wanted to see, avoiding the eyes of others and mumbling to himself when he was alone. Sitting on the outskirts of town, anyone could see his time was spent stuffing his nose into a ratty notebook and scribbling things down, occasionally glancing up at one person or another. Any eye contact was immediately broken as the dragon self-consciously scurried away.

Beck was currently off doing his own thing, and the reptile found himself separated as he wandered the boggy woods. For once, the ground seemed moderately dry. It was nice.

His eyes narrowed nervously as the scent of blood hit his nose. A yellow-orange glow from one of his many vials voicing his anxiety, Ska’arq hesitantly moves towards the source. For all he knew, it was the remnants of a wild crocodile’s meal. Or alligator. Or something.

No, instead he found an exhausted wolf pup, eyes dropping with his fur caked with blood and mud. The dragon’s jaws briefly parted, but no sound came out. Swallowing, he stammered, ”Are... Are you hurt? Can I help you?”

ATTACK IN BOLD #6e65b5 - TAGS

Re: GET WITH THE PROGRAM || joining + o - venus - 03-17-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; color: black; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"]"Traveled a lot", oh boo hoo. Immediately Venus found themselves taking a distaste to the way in which this foreign boy took his minor problems and announced them to the world as if he should be receiving extra effort from everyone else for his "travelling". How the hell did he expect anyone else got here? Teleportation? Actually, that would be so good. But alas, science did not yet deliver what every lazy-ass really needed yet and would not do so for the masses for some time more as it would seem.

Ambling up behind the form of Ska'arq came the silvery hued Turkish Angora, as it's sapphire hues scanned over the form of Buggedout with a distinct lack of the hidden distaste that Venus took towards the boy. "If you're here because Becky, ay kay ay ghouls mcgee, called you.." Pausing as they went, Venus' countenance hardened for a moment in between the pregnant pause, before softening again. [color=#6699cc]"then welcome. But if not, I'm sorry you made it here." Haughty remarks arising from the proud feline accompanied the feline's haughty gaze, sapphire hues still raking over Buggedout's form. Idly the Turkish Angora mused that this guy must have been tipped about the group by ecto-boy. Why else would he be here?

(ayy welcome to tanglewood!! :^))

Re: GET WITH THE PROGRAM || joining + o - Belladonna - 03-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Belladonna, again, was hanging around behind Venus - ever since she welcomed the anxious Belladonna into the group, she seemed to follow everyone around like a lost kitten. Belladonna could fend for herself, yes, but with the lingering threat of her old clan still on her tail, she wasn't taking any risks. But if anything, this kid definitely wasn't from her old clan - he had a foul mouth of which she hadn't seen before. "That's one way to greet someone." she mewed sarcastically, glancing between her clanmates and the kid.

Re: GET WITH THE PROGRAM || joining + o - BUGGEDOUT! - 03-18-2018

GIVE UP ALREADY
Despite how bright the child's eyes looked, a purple tint glossing over his form from the small crystal buds on his back and within the small mop upon his head, a fierce glare accompanied with a scrunched up nose was quick to appear and mask the fear of seeing such a strange creature before him.  Buggy's body was weak and it twitched from his tensed muscles and lack of sleep and yet, he found that his fight or flight senses causing his paws to push him up into a slumped sitting position before the scaly lizard creature before him. " What's it to you, asshole? This isn't my blood and I'm too damn short to clear myself from all this gross mud." The wolf replied angrily with his legs trembling under his own weight in their attempt to keep him up for as long as possible. Buggedout drew a shaky breath and looked around to see if he could spot the man his mother always described as being a bit of a train wreck, but adorable nonetheless in her own words. Which roughly translated in a sane person's dialect as someone pretty shitty looking from what he could tell from how she would describe certain things. The pup gritted his teeth and eyed Ska'arq for a moment and took note of the strange vials draped across thick scales, letting out a bratty snort before drawing his attention to the next to arrive- a decent looking feline who he was admittedly a bit intimidated by. Not that he would ever let that come to show, but his crystals did seem to increase with brightness as he stiffened before the two with an agitated appearance. " Beck? Yeah, I'm here for that guy and it's not really for the clan thingy. My mom couldn't handle me anymore, so she dumped me onto him via suicide and so here I am. Congrats, Beck's old friend is now entrusted with the life of an asshole child! " Not only sarcasm oozed with each passing word, but malice as well for having to drag his way to a guy he didn't even know when he could've gone out and looked for his dad! Hell, why did she kill her self in the first place if she cared enough to make him go here? What the fuck is wrong with you, Buggy?? Though he wasn't aware at first, his paw gripped at the fur atop his head tightly in stress and got to the point where it hurt slightly, causing his paw to drift down to the ground below him. The last was a rather weak looking girl, an easy target to pester or even manipulate if he really felt like it, though she seemed to take on some sarcasm as well. Fucking great. " What can I say? First impressions are something important to me." He replied more coolly, struggled to hold up his weight for much longer and eventually tipping back onto the ground with an embarrassing thud. Anger quickly passed over his face, imaginary eyebrows furrowing as he looked away with heat passing over with his growing embarrassment for how weak he was before this stupid adults before him.

(AAAA TYSM! Sorry, things might be a little awkward on posts at first since I'm relearning all this- But, I'll get the hang of it! )
code by spacexual