Beasts of Beyond
pick your poison! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: pick your poison! (/showthread.php?tid=12994)

pick your poison! - kinglykingstone - 10-16-2020

I'LL HAVE YOUR HEART ON A PLATTER
Chaz had concocted a plan, one that would act as both a fun game for the members and a good time to test his skills. He had a makeshift table, using a fallen log, and upon it three identical glass bottles that were all corked, several more sitting in a satchel beside him. "Gather round, those looking for a fun game!" he would call, patiently awaiting for some members of the coalition to gather. After a few NPCs gathered, interested, he began to explain.

"It's a simple game! I have three vials, one full of water, one a very fun drink, and one with a certain something with consequences you may not enjoy!" He didn't want too say poison, as that implies one would die from it. In reality, it would give some intense nasuea that would pass by nightfall. The next would hold an opposite, one that would lift up someone's mood, though it may bring hallucinations with it. The third and last was, simply, water. He wouldn't allow any children to partake, perhaps hold something similar but harmless for them later. Water and vingar perhaps?

//your character wont know whats in them but you do! Let me know which you want your character to grab or I can decide for you!
YOU WERE NO FOOL, YOU WERE NO CHUMP
NOW ALL YOU'LL BE IS A SPEED BUMP
Reggan

Re: pick your poison! - ninazu - 10-17-2020

BURN
BRIGHT
“I suppose gambling does count as a game. But, why not?”

The lioness shook out her fur, and fire ran down her neck and shoulders. The red shimmered green on the edges, but Ninazu didn’t seem to notice. “I’m thirsty, anyway, so I’ll take one.”

{ give her the hallucination boi pls }
© MADI

Re: pick your poison! - CAESAR CIPHER. - 10-18-2020

[glow=black,1,400]THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THE SAME OLD THING !。+゚.[/glow]
As per usual, Caesar was lazing about whenever Chaz was working on whatever the hell he was working on, and the savannah opened one eye when the Guru spoke. Gambling wasn't something that Caesar particularly enjoyed but hey, it was something to do, was it not? After getting to his paws, Caesar walked over and gave Chaz a small nod. "Give me one." He demanded, though his tone wasn't harsh.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: pick your poison! - Stryker - 10-18-2020

⸺ STRYKER, THE KINGPIN ⸺
pleasing everyone isn't like you, dancing jigs until i'm crippled
Following Ninazu, the lion observed the goblets with a curious gaze. A gamble, per say, was something he enjoyed. Settling down next to his significant other, he nodded firmly. "Shots?" he snarkily muttered. "I'm down for a drink or two." With that, he gestured towards him, awaiting his glass.

//whatever works!
"TALKING"

Re: pick your poison! - kinglykingstone - 10-26-2020

I'LL HAVE YOUR HEART ON A PLATTER
The first too approach was Ninazu, his fellow guru. Perhaps if she ended up with water, they could discuss how others reacted. He grinned at her appearance, nodding at his fellow elemental pelted feline. "Hello, Ninazu, how are you doing today?" he would question as he tipped a bottle forward, noting the rune on the bottom. They all had been marked in a way only he would know, simply so he knew what would be affecting those around him. Hallucinations then? It would begin shortly, most likely a series of wild hallucinations created by her own imagination. He would keep an eye on her as she took it but, for now he moved on too his next visitor.

Chaz watched with interest as the Cipher approached, green eyes studying the neon feline. He had half a mind to claw the other over the ears for his rudeness but, decided to let it slide. Hopefully he pulled nausea. "Please is a word you could use, if you know what that means," he teased, replacing where Ninazu's bottle had been from random from is pile. Tilting another bottle forward, he snorted at the symbol for nausea on the bottom, grinning as he handed it over. "Enjoy~!"

Next arrived the kingpin. "Look what the cat dragged in!" he purred, leaning against his makeshift table. Chuckling as his friend sat, he shook his head. "I wouldn't treat these as shots, my friend!" he crowed as he replaced where Ceasers vial had been. At this point, he had no clue what was on his table and it was all the more fun for it. Chuckling, he tipped the one he deemed for Stryker forward, noting the hallucination symbol with a grin. Pushing it towards the white lion, he leaned back. "Nobody do anything stupid!" he said.
YOU WERE NO FOOL, YOU WERE NO CHUMP
NOW ALL YOU'LL BE IS A SPEED BUMP
Reggan

Re: pick your poison! - CAESAR CIPHER. - 11-01-2020

[glow=black,1,400]THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THE SAME OLD THING !。+゚.[/glow]
Caesar rolled his eyes and huffed in response to Chaz's comment, clearly displeased with the margay's statement on saying "please" every one in a while. "Yeah, yeah." The savannah grumbled, turning away from Chaz's table to sip on the concoction he made. Almost immediately, a bitter taste filled Caesar's mouth and he coughed and sputtered, his fur bristling at the nasty taste. Glaring over at Chaz, Caesar hissed, "What the fuck was that?" His body lurched forward as it threatened to throw up what he just drank up; fortunately, he didn't, though the feeling that was left was fucking awful.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]