Beasts of Beyond
WEEP LITTLE LION MAN ☆ o, halloween discussion - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN ☆ o, halloween discussion (/showthread.php?tid=12939)

WEEP LITTLE LION MAN ☆ o, halloween discussion - RHINESTONE. - 10-05-2020

LEADER ❝ RHINE ❞ PALMCLAN
Well, Rhinestone had announced in the meeting that he would be holding a discussion on what they should do for Halloween, and he meant it. Traditionally, the leader just set up events on their own and expected everyone to enjoy them whether they had input or not, but Rhine didn't want to be that kind of leader. No, he wanted to hear what ideas everyone had, and take them into consideration. This was what drove him to the middle of camp, rather than high atop the meeting rock. It wouldn't be necessary for him to be looking down in everyone, at least not for this. A soft hum left him as he took a seat, his tail coming to wind around his own paws before he called out, "Anybody who would like to participate in an event discussion for October, feel free to come on over! I want lots of varied opinions, so no matter your age or rank, if you have ideas, feel free to contribute." He could already feel the purr rising in his chest as others began to gather around, interested look on the many varied faces that he could see. It seemed he wasn't the only one with a fondness for Halloween.

Glancing briefly at the camp around him, the rusty red feline let out a thoughtful hum before speaking, "Obviously, we'll be decorating the camp for the season, and I'll be sure to let anyone help out who wants to." He'd need to gather supplies for that, and make some of his own. Pumpkins were a bit hard to come by when you lived on the beach, but hopefully the boardwalk would be of some help there. He continued, scanning the crowd, "Anyways, if you have any ideas for what sort of events we should do, then feel free to speak up. It can be anything, really. Competitions, little get togethers, spooky themed events, just anything you think would be fun." He then waited patiently, wanting to see what his warriors would suggest.

( same thing goes as above for ooc suggestions as well! if you'd like to see ooc halloween prompts or scary themed tasks or anything like that, feel free to say so here, or in discord! )
NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY
LIFE IS OURS, WE LIVE IT OUR WAY
Reggan

Re: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN ☆ o, halloween discussion - SirDio - 10-06-2020

Hurricane

The massive tom, who usually now kept a stern face when talking with others, had this jovial shine in his eyes. Haunts Week, and Haunts Eve, was his favorite holiday. Even if some called Haunts Eve "Halloween". So as he listened to his leader talk and open the doors to suggestions, he was the first one to speak up.

"My family unit hosted congregations on Haunts Week and Haunts Eve with our relatives - we had parties, competitions, mock fights, ghost stories, and such." He began, looking over the crowd to make sure people were listening. "All night on Haunts Eve, we played what we called Hunter Tag - we chose up to 5 hunters while everyone else old enough were hiders. Everyone go a prize of sorts, though Hunters who found the most hiders were given necklaces. I'd like to suggest Hunter Tag!"

Re: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN ☆ o, halloween discussion - RHINESTONE. - 10-08-2020

LEADER ❝ RHINE ❞ PALMCLAN
The presence of Hurricane was not an unwelcome one, especially considering the bright gleam of excitement he could see in the other's eyes. Haunt's Week and Haunt's Eve were foreign concepts to the tom, but Rhine could sort of understand what Hurricane was saying. It was basically the same thing as Halloween, just under another name, and with some added traditions. Nodding his head to Hurricane, Rhinestone let out a warm purr, "Hunter Tag, huh? That sounds like it would be pretty fun to me... would give everyone a chance to participate, and would no doubt be a joy for the kids. I think we can do that." He then questioned, his head tilting to one side and his face gaining a slightly thoughtful look to it, "I'm assuming Haunt's Week is the week leading up to Halloween? Or, er, the week leading up to Haunt's Eve. Cause I think we could do a bunch of smaller events on that week. Anything people think would be fun." Perhaps they could find some candy on the boardwalk, and have a proper sort of trick or treating type activity.
NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY
LIFE IS OURS, WE LIVE IT OUR WAY
Reggan