Beasts of Beyond
Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps (/showthread.php?tid=12937)

Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - j a c k . - 10-05-2020

There was the times that Jack's small form felt so cramped to become natural. When the slow creep of colder winds could be felt even in the depths of the hellish desert of the Pitt. When the Ardent had approached the kodkod in his den, the slumbering ashen city with wondrous crypts to which repelled most, an askance to dish out the tasks for the net month. The kodkod had only nodded along, ice blue eyes watching the ardent leave before he allowed his creaking bones to expand- hollow form stretching and fur falling short as feathers replaced the suddenly elongated, larger form.

Along the central plaza the dragon had set to rest. Four talon claws scratching at the stone flooring as ice crept into the grooves of the dragon that now took center. "Proven and otherwise of the Pitt, gather for the monthly tasks"

/feel free to ask ooc for prompts as well, both of which will be based off a random drawl of tarrot cards! <3
[glow=#add8e6,2,300]I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO[/glow]

[glow=#add8e6,2,300]AND SAW IT THROUGH WITHOUT EXEMPTION[/glow]

Re: Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - VALE - 10-06-2020

[align=center]
{ prompt for this here vale? }

Re: Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - gael - 10-07-2020

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
As the vulpine asked the Marauder to delegate, he would approach the task-giver with an appreciative inclination of his head.  "I will take a task, if you will, Jack."

// would like a prompt too! <3
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

Re: Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - j a c k . - 10-08-2020

The large creature turned towards the ardent, the chill in the air emanating from Jack himself was intensified as his breath was directed forwards. "Gael," They greeted, their voice a rumble "I think it's wise we hold a story telling event. You've been here a while. it's time we get to know how well you tell a story, hmm?"

[member=3123]vale[/member] You're card is the lovers, reversed; You're prompt is misalignment and inbalance
[member=4836]gael[/member] you've gotten the 8 of swords ; limited view and personal power

Re: Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - aine. - 10-08-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
[ hit me with those cards ! c: ]

Even in the jungle, the petite deer-fox felt the crisp air of autumn.  Hard to think it was almost Halloween again.  The fall child hummed softly, ears perking at the call for tasks.  She had plenty to keep her paws busy, organizing herbs in the temple, but she didn't mind a change in job.  Attention constantly adrift.

With a soft smile, the Fleshweaver bounded up after her father.  Curious.  He had to tell a story?  Could he read one of the books he used to read her?  That'd be nice.  Maybe too long... Oh well.  Still.

"Salut, Jack.  I- I'd like one too, please.  Merci."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - Atticus Roux - 10-11-2020

//prompt please?? thanks!
THE ONE IN FRONT OF THE GUN LIVES FOREVER
DREAMS OF LIVING LIFE
© LEXASPERATED

Re: Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - T. ROUX - 10-11-2020

THE GOLD IS SLEEPING IN THE RIVER
He had to start pulling his own weight around again, a huff leaving his slightly parted jaws as he made his way over and stood beside Aine with a slow nod "Hit me up with a task, Jack." A small smirk tugging at his lips with mottled tail lashing behind him, he would close his eyes slowly as a soft breath left him. He would take a seat.

/ hit me up with a card, broski
BUT THE FLOWER'S IN MY HAND
WITH A PALER LEAF AND BROKEN PETAL, I'LL PAINT THE KING AND QUEEN
Reggan

Re: Haunted by the light . monthly tasks & promps - j a c k . - 10-12-2020

Jack smiled a grewsome smile towards the trio that stood before him, the few that had gathered were all such busybodies of the clan already, and it felt ill to give them more things to do. However jack was going easy on them for being the first few to ask for things to do. At least for the moment the tasks will be only small infreactions to the difference in their own schedules.

The next person that came closer was Aine, the petite deer-fox smiling up towards the currently larger faemor. "Aine, I've heard your garden has grown, but i think it's time you prepare it for winter." It would be sad to hear it not survive the winter, and the dragon left how that was to be preped up to the medic- since she was the one more inclined towards growing than jack would ever be. Maybe something to grow inside the wintertime, or set up a temperary greenhouse around their garden.

Next was Trygve, the lion hybrid stepping up as Jack's focus diverted towards them. "While Gael has already celebrated you're passing of the blooding, i think it's time you set to the blacksmiths for that armor piece. You can ask them for help or- you could create something of you're own wishes for you're collection"

[member=4817]aine.[/member] Temperance, reversed; civil judgment out of contradictory thoughts/feelings, moderation of resources
[member=11957]Atticus Roux[/member] king/father of swords; Concise, Analytical judgment
[member=12555]T. ROUX[/member] two of cups; a gathering, connection of mutual trust