Beasts of Beyond
SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts (/showthread.php?tid=12919)

Pages: 1 2

SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - ROXANNE R. - 10-01-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
Roxanne knew how tiresome this could be but seeing as she was Quartermaster, the small feline wanted to be the one to take this burden upon herself to relieve her clanmates from it. With a twitch of her whiskers, Roxanne let out a soft breath only to glance around seeing a few NPCs wandering about did she clear her throat to try and get their attention "Alright, time to get your asses in gear. As much as I enjoy sunbathing or whatnot, let's get a bit more productive around here." Besides, work was definitely a lot distracting then letting her thoughts fester within her mind. She shuffled her paws a bit in the warm sand and took a seat wrapping her tail around her paws as she continued with a slow nod of her head "Those who'd like a task. Get her ass over here," A smirk was on her maw as she said this, hopefully, there would be plenty of crewmates to come over and ask for a task or two. It would definitely keep her busy for sure.

/ I'll be handing out one words for prompts, feel free to let me know if you want one assigned or not!

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - kinglykingstone - 10-01-2020

I GUESS THERE'S A LOT OF
[align=center]STUFF WE DON'T KNOW
ABOUT EACHOTHER.
franklin t.p. — the typhoon — coyote pup
Bouncing forward, the minnow looked up at his aunt with a massive grin. There was a good chance that he would get turned down, told he was too young, and to head home. But, there was no point in not trying, he may get surprised. Settling himself right in front of the quartermaster, tongue sticking slightly out of his mouth. "Can ah get one aunti roxie?" he ask, ears flopping as he tilted his head to the side.

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - Seakit Roux. - 10-01-2020

IF MY LIFE IS GOING
TO MEAN ANYTHING,
I HAVE TO LIVE IT
MYSELF.
tiguar . young . he/him
demigod of the deep
As far as Seapaw could remember, there hadn't been one of these since he was born. Now, he was midway through being a beta and it was being hosted. The shark tailed Roux strolled forward, greeting his great-aunt with a wave. "How are ya doing?" he asked, settling himself nearby to the others. He'd wait a moment for response before continuing. "I'd like a task, please! get myself doing something useful!"

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - Simon F.M. - 10-01-2020

Diya would approach from the side, greeting her girlfriend with a smile and a wave. "You working hard or hardly working?" she asked in a teasing tone of voice. She would settle next to Seapaw, allowing the others to get their word in. "I'd like a task too, Pop Rox," said the privateer, a curious look on her face.

//also one word prompts for all my kids pls

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - ROSEMARY - 10-02-2020

[align=center]
{ pst could rosemary get a one word prompt }

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - Keona. - 10-02-2020

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
[ would like prompts for both gals! c: ]

Tasks.  Seas, it had been a while.  The dealer kept herself busy more often than not, but it was nice to help around in different ways.

With a flick of her ear, the tiny wildcat padded up to the group, dipping her head in a silent request towards the sound of Roxanne's voice.  Perhaps, she ought to host another game night soon.  Offer some recreation with the work.

Scrambling up behind Keona was Natyli, her mix-matched hues locked on her mother with curious and determined fervor.  The jaguar wanted, more than anything, to be helpful.  "I wanna task ma!"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - roan ; - 10-02-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
Weekly tasks, huh? That didn't sound like a bad idea to Roan, despite how overworked the soothsayer usually felt. Thankfully, it seemed as though things were slowing down as of late, which was honestly a godsend for the feline. Less hustle and bustle meant less injuries, which meant less work for him, as well as his sages. Either way, the zombified tom knew that he could make it work, no matter what. So, it wasn't long before he came trotting over, accompanied by Michael as well – his uncle had started coming over as soon as he spotted Franklin. Letting out a little chuckle at his mama's "enthusiasm," Roan asked, "Can I have a task, mama? Pretty sure Uncle Mikey would want one too."

( one word prompts for the both of them, please )
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - salem - 10-02-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]SALEM | As fall settled more heavily upon the island, the kodkod felt more at ease.  Despite the continued absence of the pumpkin once adorning the kodkod's head, Salem found himself entirely comfortable.  The familiar crispness in the air soothing mind and soul -- this was his season.

At Roxanne's call for productivity, the small wildcat swiftly rose to his vine-wrapped paws.  The thought of setting himself to a task sounded fulfilling.  Padding gently over the sand, he paused besides Keona, a soft smile resting on his maw.  "I'd like a task, Roxanne."

// would like a prompt too!

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - bubblegum - 10-02-2020

DEAR FRIEND as you know,  your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
but the clouds are clearing up
and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
The captain was pleased when Roxie had offered to host task assignments - it was always good to see them happening. Everyone tended to be a bit more productive whenever they got them, and that was always appreciated. "Hit me up with them tasks," she'd request casually as she strolled in, looking over the crowd gathered thus far. She was glad to see so many taking part of the tasks, though her new quartermaster certainly had her work cut out for her given the amount she had to assign already.

//would also appreciate one word prompt

Re: SPOOKY, SCARY SKELETONS ♡ monthly tasks/one word prompts - trojan g. - 10-03-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width:400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; padding: 10px;"]Alia was there, looking towards Roxie curiously.

//just a task please!