Beasts of Beyond
they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game (/showthread.php?tid=12903)

they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - kinglykingstone - 09-29-2020

I GUESS THERE'S A LOT OF
[align=center]STUFF WE DON'T KNOW
ABOUT EACHOTHER.
franklin t.p. — the typhoon — coyote pup
It had taken some effort but, Franklin had set up a game for everyone to play. The table his dad had used for mixing drinks had been taken, now laying in the sand. Resting atop it was three shells, all face down. Underneath one laid a small rock, currently unclear. A sign sat beside him, crudely painted in a way only a child could do. "Price: 1 ting important" it read, clear even with the misspellings.

It was a simple game. he would move the shells and if they guessed where the rocks were, they kept their important it. If not, it went to him. He sat, waiting patiently as he hoped for someone to come take an attempt at his game.

Re: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - ROXANNE R. - 10-03-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
Roxanne had been busy for the most part but seeing the table Michael had used to mix drinks it had grabbed her attention and made her realize that it wasn't the bobcat who was standing behind it but rather her nephew, Franklin. Her ears would perk forward only to feel a smile creeping up on her maw, with a twitch of her whiskers did the Quartermaster take to approach the puppy with ears perked forward with interest. She noticed the sign only to feel rather amused that the pup wanted something for the game to start but she would humor Frankie and inquired with a tilt of her cranium "Hello there, Franklin." She shuffled her paws in the sand and sat down in front of the table after she had greeted her nephew.

"One important thing, huh? You drive a hard bargain," She currently didn't have anything important in her paws at the moment so she would continue with a light nod of her head "Hm, I have it at home but depending if I lose then I have no problem in getting it. That's if you trust your lovely aunt, of course." The Roux always kept to her word, after all, that was probably why she had been put in the place of Quartermaster... She was reliable to say the least.

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - Keona. - 10-04-2020

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
If not for the sound of Roxanne's voice, the tiny dealer may have passed on by Franklin's table.  Her ears perked curiously.  Bargain?  Perplexed, Keona padded over to the quartermaster's side, pale hues attempting to 'look' at the object of Roxanne's attention.  Franklin.

The boy was Michael's son.  Bargain made a little more sense, though she still felt at a loss for the context.  "What're you playin'?" The fae inquired softly, tail tip curling behind her.

Lose implied a game of some kind.  Twitching an ear, the petite wildcat sat down.  She may not know the game they were playing, but she felt curious enough to find out who would win.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - michael t. - 10-05-2020

DEALER ❝ MIKEY ❞ THE TYPHOON
It seemed as though Butch was not Michael's only child who took an interest in his father's methods of "work." Of course, unlike Butch – who seemed to take after Trevor's far more direct methods – Franklin seemed as though he wanted to play a game. It reminded the dealer of his own games that he had played as a kit. Of course, it seemed as though Frank actually wanted to play a game, rather than just trying to get things from people – or at least, the things were just a secondary benefit. A soft chuckle left the bobcat as he made his way over, brushing up alongside Roxie in greeting. He shot his sister a faint smile before looking towards his son, questioning softly, "Decided to set up your own little gambling ring, eh lil squirt?" The small feline let out a low hum as he reached down, pulling off one of his silver rings and laying it down on the table. With a confident little grin on his face, Michael said firmly, "Alright, I'm game to play. Can only give you one of my smaller rings, though. Don't think your dad would be too happy if I bet my wedding ring on anything." He chuckled a bit, thinking back on how delighted Trevor always looked when he noticed Michael was wearing his wedding ring.
AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN LYING
OH, LYING IN SECRET TO MYSELF
Reggan

Re: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - kinglykingstone - 10-13-2020

I GUESS THERE'S A LOT OF
[align=center]STUFF WE DON'T KNOW
ABOUT EACHOTHER.
franklin t.p. — the typhoon — coyote pup
The first too approach his set up was his aunt, who he greeted with a large grin. "Hiya, Auntie Roxie!" he would bark, excited to have a player for his game. He would squint at her for a moment, debating her offer. "Fine! but it better be good!" he would say as he began to move the three shells, rapidly.

He would look up from the shells as others approached. "Ah, hi Miss Keo! it's a simple game! I move the shells and once I'm done ya gotta guess what one it was under!" Frankly, he was hopping that the others approaching would distract his aunt, he was curious what she had planned.

His father approaching brought a larger smile to the minnow's face as he paused to wave a paw. "I take after you!" he joked, knowing he'd heard the word gambling associated with his dad once or twice. He didn't know what it means but, he could try his best. He'd watch his father slip off a small ring, nodding and grinning. He would stop moving the shells for his aunt, pulling the ring close. "You're next, Papa!" he promised, returning his attention to his aunt. "So, which shell do ya pick?" he asked.

//So, you can choose too auto lose, auto win, or let fate decide! if you want too leave it up too fate, give me a number between 1 and 3!

Re: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - trojan g. - 10-15-2020

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 45%; font-family: times new roman;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;text-indent: 30px;"]Games were something Torsten wanted to learn more of, so when there was talk of a game and the gathering of various members around Franklin, the small child came running over, curiosity getting the best of him. He couldn't read, but was able to hear his mother's words, and he'd pause for a moment. One important thing. The only important thing Torsten had on him was his turtle rock, something he had found and had turned into a necklace by wrapping some twine around it to keep it safe. He would win though, he wouldn't lose it, he was sure of it, so he'd carefully lift it off of his head and carry it over to the table, waiting for a moment before cocking his head to the side slightly.

"Can I play too?" The boy would ask around the necklace, eyes watching the cups as they moved for his mother's turn. It would be a little bit harder than he had thought.

Re: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - APHRA CIPHER . - 10-16-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]ALL EYES ON ME IN THE CENTER OF THE RING !。+゚.[/glow]
Funny that Aphra was drawn over here, considering her relationship with the Roux family as a whole was rocky. And yet, the she-cat couldn't help but be curious over what was going on and she slithered on over. One of Michael's kids had set up a little gambling table and yeah, that definitely seemed like something Michael would teach his kid. Figures.

"Perhaps you should learn how to spell before 'gambling'." Aphra huffed, rolling her eyes as she turned around to leave the scene already. Not that she was afraid of anyone here, but mostly because she didn't have anything valuable to give up. Her things were her's. No one else's.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - michael t. - 10-16-2020

pills don't help, but it sure is funny!  ☆  ☆  ☆
MICHAEL TOWNLEY
THE TYPHOON
DEALER
A soft chuckle left Michael as he watched Franklin work, a faint smile curled on his muzzle as he watched his son's paws move the shells around. It was quite a cute little game that he had decided to set up, and the bobcat found himself glancing over at Rox, smirking faintly at his sister as she tempted fate. Of course, with most things that happened within The Typhoon, Aphra had decided to show up to ruin things. Her scent alone was enough to make the thief's fur bristle slightly, and he sent a sharp mismatched glare in the feline's direction.

Did she really just have to come over and cause shit? If she wasn't going to play anyways, then there wasn't any reason for her to open her big fat mouth. With his tail twitching and lashing behind him, Michael raised his voice and called out, "Hey, Aphra! You don't exactly have any room to talk about children's behavior, so why don't you mind your own business?" His claws dug lightly into the sand beneath him, and the dealer reached out with his earth elementals, pulling several medium sized rocks from the sand and attempting to send them flying in Aphra's direction.
☆  ☆  ☆  gimme, gimme some of that vampire money, come on!
Reggan

Re: they're wrong when they call you sick! | game - APHRA CIPHER . - 10-22-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]ALL EYES ON ME IN THE CENTER OF THE RING !。+゚.[/glow]
Of course there was reason for her to open her big fat mouth, it was who she was. Aphra glared at Michael whenever he spoke, though as he dug his claws into the sand and started pulling out rocks, the she-cat hopped backwards in an attempt to try and avoid them. She did, for the most part, though a few definitely scraped her in the process.

Gritting her teeth, Aphra growled, "At least my kids know how to fucking read and write." Did they really, though? Uh... Maybe not. [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]