Beasts of Beyond
SLEEPING BEAST // trap dismantling - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: SLEEPING BEAST // trap dismantling (/showthread.php?tid=12900)

SLEEPING BEAST // trap dismantling - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-29-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
Just as he had stated in the past meeting, Vigenere was planning on leading a small patrol around the territory to dismantle the traps that littered the place. They obviously weren't used much anymore, likely setting off whenever an alligator passed by or the unfortunate joiner - they definitely didn't seem to keep enemies out as much, as unfortunate as that was. In all honesty, Vigenere would rather have a nice, somewhat appealing territory than old traps rotting in the ground, snapping to life if a joiner happened to cross by.

So it was finally time he did so. Shaking out his fur as he rose to his paws from his bed, Vigenere yawned and made his way towards the camp entrance. "Alright everyone!" He called out; it was early, sure, but since when wasn't he known to be an early riser? Besides, he had things to prepare for. "We're going to go out and get rid of the traps in our territory. If possible, I'm going to split us into groups but if there aren't enough participants, we'll just go as one." Hopefully no one would get injured during this.

//Feel free to have your characters accidently snared or trapped during all of this! I imagine a lot of the traps are probably rotting and/or malfunctioning at this point haha[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: SLEEPING BEAST // trap dismantling - ETERNALKNIGHT. - 09-29-2020

I'LL NEVER BE YOUR CHOSEN ONE
An early riser, the albino had already been awake when the call rang out. Making his way forward, the feline would great his leader with a smile, shades in place in front of his eyes. "If bozible, I'd like to ko vith any group schtaying in zee schade." He knew that many areas of the territory were thickly covered by trees but, some like the flower fields weren't. He wasn't sure where the luminary planned on starting today but he hoped it wasn't too far.
SO CRAWL ON MY BELLY 'TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN
I'LL NEVER WEAR YOUR BROKEN CROWN
Reggan

Re: SLEEPING BEAST // trap dismantling - trojan g. - 09-30-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width: 450px; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]Moth knew where a lot of the traps were. Of course, she didn't know where all of them were - only one member in the group would know that, and he was long gone - and of course, there were some of the traps that would be almost completely dismantled from their own time in the elements, or from getting something - or someone - trapped within it and then never being put back up again. "I can lead a group if you'd like, Vigenere." Moth would offer towards the other, ears pricked as she waited for a response from the other.

Re: SLEEPING BEAST // trap dismantling - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 10-04-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
Of course Eternalknight was one of the first to arrive; Vigenere saw a lot of himself in the albino tom if he was quite honest. Both of them were soldiers (as if that wasn't obvious by Eternalknight's name) and while Vigenere didn't
know Eternal's past, it definitely wasn't hard to tell that the other male had been through a lot. So when Eternal offered to join, Vigenere gave him a nod, but noted that he preferred to stay in the shade. Vigenere personally wanted to stretch his legs a bit more and venture out past the normal woods, so he was hoping someone would come along to split the group.

And thankfully, someone did; Moth came over and offered to lead another patrol. "That'd be great, Moth, thanks." Vigenere chirped, dipping his head slightly towards her in gratitude. Although the two of them were around during Beck's time (different times but hey, still a time whenever Beck was around), Vigenere personally knew that he hadn't seen where most of the traps were. Fortunately though, there were signs that showed where the traps were. Although... that didn't necessarily mean the traps were still there or that they hadn't rotted away.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]