Beasts of Beyond
I WISH YOU WERE DEAD BABE ☆ personal mini-monument - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I WISH YOU WERE DEAD BABE ☆ personal mini-monument (/showthread.php?tid=12896)

I WISH YOU WERE DEAD BABE ☆ personal mini-monument - roan ; - 09-28-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
Roan's recent dream about those that had been lost hadn't exactly shaken him to the core – he knew far too much of trauma for that – but it had shaken him, just a little. It had made him want to do something, even if he knew it wouldn't be understood by many others. He intended for the monument to stick around to remember those who had been lost recently, but he also wanted it to be around for him to remember those who were so long lost to him. Those from his past life, as Musicbox, who he would never be able to see again. There were many scenarios where the soothsayer preferred to shove the fact that he was a reincarnation to the back of his mind, wanting to truly feel like his own person. This wasn't one of those times, however. He knew who he was now, and he knew that he was his own person, yes, but he still missed those that he had lost when he had been someone else. He needed some way to remember them, even if it would sometimes hurt to think of the life that he had left behind – along with the sinking feeling that he was a redo of the same old story.

Ultimately, the zombified feline decided to go with something simple for the memorial that he intended to set up. A smooth and pretty looking rock that would serve as a base for everything, pleasant smelling flowers and herbs, a few shells that he had gone hunting for on the beach... not to mention a few of the crystals that he had once gathered for voodoo purposes. Once he had everything he needed, the tabby had packed it all up in his bag, moving up the path away from the temple and further up the volcano. He wanted the memorial to be overlooking everything, so that it would feel as though the spirits of those lost were watching over him, as well as everyone else. Once he thought he had gone high enough – without being too close to the truly dangerous part of a volcano – he stopped, moving over to the side and beginning to build. He set the rock in the center, carving in a few names, as well as a few rudimentary drawings of what he remembered of his old friends – a crude drawing of Sam, a little dragon meant to represent Jaime, a fox... they all co-existed together on the surface of the stone. He then surrounded it carefully with the flowers, as well as the herbs and crystals. He set it all up so that it was largely symmetrical, as well as pleasing to the eye for those that passed by. Hopeulfully that would discourage any messing with it.

Once the little miniature monument had been fully set up to his standards, Roan stepped back, looking it over before a sigh left him. Digging his claws loosely against the ground beneath him, the tabby muttered to himself, "This is for you. Sam, Jaime, everyone else I've lost, and that The Typhoon has lost... please keep us safe. Please watch over us, wherever you may be." The feline had never been particularly religious, but he did believe in the innate power of the world around him, and he had always sort of wondered about magic and all that. After all, it was a natural part of being a necro mamba. So, he felt comfortable talking to the little memorial, if only for a short while – just until he felt comfortable enough to head back down to the temple.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: I WISH YOU WERE DEAD BABE ☆ personal mini-monument - kinglykingstone - 10-01-2020

I GUESS THERE'S A LOT OF
[align=center]STUFF WE DON'T KNOW
ABOUT EACHOTHER.
franklin t.p. — the typhoon — coyote pup
Little Frankie had been wandering seemingly at random, and had been walking for a long while. He was nearly exhausted when he stumbled upon Roan and his monument. Collapsing next to the zombie-esc soothsayer, he huffed, eyes looking over the display. "Who're they?" he would ask, cloudy eyes looking up at the medic. Franklin had been unborn when most of the deaths occurred, that or too young to have memories of the people. They were names that sounded almost familiar but, he couldn't place them really.

Re: I WISH YOU WERE DEAD BABE ☆ personal mini-monument - ROXANNE R. - 10-03-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
Roxanne was never far from Roan after he had gotten a new form, the constant smell of death that wafted from her own son causing paranoia to settle itself into her gut and she often felt bad for it considering that she constantly checked on him whenever she wasn't occupied with her duties. She noticed that he had taken a few things with him when he had made the trip over to the volcano, she only recalled a few times that she had ever been close to it though she shoved the memories away deciding to let Roan do whatever he intended to do without tailing him... Not immediately anyways since she did eventually approach the scene with both ears perked forward.

A monument for Jaime, Sam, and a fox of sorts. She could feel her heart starting to ache only to hear what Roan said did she feel a faint smile appear on her maw, Franklin making his way over and she would've answered her nephew if it hadn't been for the fact that she was distantly looking at the little dragon Roan had drawn in memory of Jaime. If only she had done better. You must have been so afraid... By yourself, She thought quietly as she took a few steps to the monument before closing her eyes. If only she had been a better mother. She opened her maw as if to say something but she had fallen mute in that moment so, she closed her jaws shut.

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: I WISH YOU WERE DEAD BABE ☆ personal mini-monument - roan ; - 10-05-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
Roan found himself raising his head in surprise when Franklin collapsed nearby, having not even heard the child approaching. He had been so caught up in his little "prayer" that the exhausted pup had managed to stumble over without him noticing. The soothsayer hesitated for a moment, his stitched up tail coming to rest across his paws. He had no idea if Michael had taught Franklin anything about death, or if the boy would truly be able to understand it fully. However, he didn't want to lie to Frank, so he shrugged his slim shoulders before answering, "They're friends of mine... family, too. They're gone now, but I made this in honor of them. Since I'm sure they're still watching over us." He looked up at the sky briefly, trying to imagine the gaze of those he was missing looking down at him from between the clouds. However, his peace was interrupted by the scent of death, causing him to wrinkle his nose and sigh. He knew that the scent was from his own zombified body, but he still found himself frustrated. He'd need to find some way to combat against it, someday...

Another familiar scent soon caused Roan to turn his head – his mama. He had known about her following him more and more, ever since his unexpected transformation into his current form, but he hadn't said anything. It wouldn't been fair to scold her about it, especially considering the circumstances of Jaime's death. Just thinking about it caused the medic to wince, and he quickly turned around, waving his tail in greeting over at Roxie. He spoke quietly, his tone tired and slightly breathless, "Hey, mama. Is... is there anything that you'd like to add to the shrine? You might know better than I what Jaime would've liked." He and Jaime had obviously been close, but his medical duties had often kept him busy, making the relationship between them occasionally distant, or strained. He'd rather have Roxie contribute, since he knew that she had kept a close eye on all her children.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan